Confused

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~'s POV

"Release them. I'm a man of my words." Minsook said like it was the truth. 

They released their grips on me. My body felt so weak. I immediately wiped my lips with the sleeve of my blouse. Minsook then headed over to Daehyun. Apparently they were still holding on to him, trapping him. Daehyun didn't seem to be struggling out as well.

"I hope you think twice about fighting with my people." He said as he landed a kick on Daehyun's stomach. He groaned and I shut my eyes, not wanting to see him in pain. 

"You! I hope you learn your lesson !" He walked towards Miyoon and untie her from the pillar. He then roughly kissed her lips. Is he bipolar or something? Miyoon was crying and apologizing. Why the drama?

"Let's go. We had fun today thanks to them." Minsook said as he slung his arms over Miyoon's shoulder. They finally released Daehyun. The Daehyun I know would have attacked them back but instead, he just slopped down, sitting on his ankles, already on his knees. They then walked out of the warehouse laughing like maniacs. Daehyun was silent. He did not move from that spot. He must have been really tired from all the attacks from them. His head was hung down low. My body was drained as well but I felt I needed to make my way towards him.

"Oppa..... I'm sorry..." I mumbled just for him to hear as got down to his level and cupped his cheeks, making him face me. 

"Don't touch me." Daehyun mumbled expressionlessly. Words that pierced through my heart like a bullet. I was stunned by what he said. I did not react.

"I said don't touch me." Daehyun said louder, with obvious anger in his tone. He slapped my hands away weakly. I was indeed very hurt by his actions but I know how awful he must be feeling now. How could someone take it when he witness they whole scene of his girlfriend kissing someone else right in front of his eyes? 

"Don't. Touch. Me." I could almost see fire in his eyes when he said it. I tried to help him to stand seeing him struggling a little. I released reluctantly. He managed to stand up by himself. He headed out of the warehouse and towards his car. I followed him behind.

Instead of the usual opening of the door habit, he just headed towards the driver's seat. I stood there contemplating whether he still want me. After all, I'm already stained. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a loud horn. It was as if Daehyun was asking me to get in. I tried my luck. I opened and entered. Daehyun did not say anything. He then started the engines. He was going at rocket speed. I was actually quite afraid but did not dare to say anything. He seems too scary now. Within minutes, we reached home. He opened his door and slammed it shut after exiting. He then headed towards our front door. I came out of the car and followed behind him. 

Daehyun entered our house and held on to the door for me to enter. I'm really confused with his actions. When I entered, he just released the door and walked away. I locked the door and slowly walked towards him. He was now sitting on the couch with eyes closed and his arms folded across his chest. He's expression wasn't a peaceful one even when he was closing his eyes.

"Oppa..." I know he was angry. I stood in front of him and called him.

"I don't want to hear." Daehyun simply said as he turned and face another direction, away from me. It was like he meant that he was not in the mood to talk and I should not disturb him.

"Sorry.." I mumbled as I left to take a bath.

I took my clothes and went in the bathroom. I removed my clothes which was filled with pespiration, blood, lipstick and dirt. I was disgusted with the sight of my body. Belt marks across my body, bruises formed by pinching and other attacks and even marks from past injuries. Looking at my chest, the image of Minsook ing my buttons played in my head. I saw my face in the mirror, the cut on my lips and a slightly red cheek due to the slaps. There were still traces of lipstick left on my lips. I the tap and washed my lips. I can't help being rough. I felt so dirty, so cheap, so ty. I stopped when my hands were tired. My lips were now red but I did not care.

I switched on the shower head and immediately regretted my actions. The water stung my wounds. Now, I can't even bathe to get rid of all the dirt. I took a towel, wet it and cleaned myself. There was no way I could avoid touching the wounds. I just had to bare the pain. I do not even have much energy to scream because of the pain. Even if I did have the strength, I do not want to scare Daehyun.

I was finally done. I got dressed and headed out. I saw Daehyun walking to his room. It wasn't the direction he should be walking from. He should be walking from the stairs.I decided to go after him. I needed to know why he is so cold to me. I didn't want to assume things. 

"Oppa!" I called after him as I ran after him. He slammed the door. I managed to stop the door from slamming for me to go in but my fingers got slammed by the door instead. How much strength did it use to slam the door? My fingers were in great pain.

"Tsk. Stupid girl." Daehyun said as he opened the door. I was holding on to my wounded fingers. It was really painful. I felt like my fingers were throbbing in pain. My tear slipped. Daehyun grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the bed. He went to get the first aid kit and sat beside me. He took my palm into his, examining the bruise and then left the room. I sat on his bed waiting for him.

Daehyun came back with an ice pack and the tube of cream the doctor had given to be the previous time. He took my hand and iced my wound. 

"Your shirt." Daehyun said. I did not get what he meant at first but the was holding on to the cream so I assumed that he was gonna to help me apply on my belt marks. I lifted up my shirt, he frowned at the belt marks. He then gently applied the cream onto my wounds. It stinged. I bit my lip to prevent myself from screaming. Daehyun stopped and gave me a look. I then remembered what Daehyun said last time when he was dressing my wounds. He told me I could scream and yell if I was in pain. Now, all the 'ahs' were coming out from my mouth. He was finally done dressing my wounds. He went to put whatever he has taken back to their original places.

I felt like I've become a mind reader at times when Daehyun do not use words to communicate with me. This was when his cold side came out when he did not say anything.

"Oppa. I-" I said when he came back hoping to know why was he giving me this treatment. although I could already guess it, I didn't want to assume. He cut me off instead.

"I said I don't want to hear." Daehyun got on his bed and covered his blanket over him and his back was facing me. His actions told me that he did not want to bother about anything else. I felt like I was suddenly totally ignored as he left me sitting on the corner of his bed.

"At least let me dress your wounds." I said as I attempted to pull his blanket off him. He was gripping onto it so tightly I couldn't do anything. I figured he would probably want to be left alone.

"Rest well." I said before leaving his room, heading back to mine. I was asleep almost instantly when I reached my bed.

It was about dinner time when I woke up. I walked out of my room. Daehyun's door was still closed. I guessed he was probably still asleep.

I headed towards the kitchen and prepared dinner.

After awhile, Daehyun came out. He was all dressed up, ready to go out.

"Where are you going? I'll be done soon. At least eat first." I said.

"Why?" Daehyun asked. I was confused. 

"Why what?" I asked.

"Why did you do it? Why did you do it even though I told you not to? I said I could handle it. Even though I was beaten up, if you had given me a little more time I could have came up with something. Why did not not listen to me?! Why did you have to still kiss him in front of me even after my constant yellings telling you not to?! Why do you always have to do things that make me realise how weak I am?! How uncapable of protecting you?!" Daehyun voice got louder as he talked. I was a little scared. I stood there, stunned at what he was saying. I didn't want to tell him the truth. He would not be able to accept it. 

"Oppa I..." I do not know what to say.

"Whatever. I don't want to hear anymore." He said as he left the house, slamming the door. I didn't know what to do except to continue to cook. I do not want to anger Daehyun further if he finds out I'm not eating.

I ate my share and covered the rest and left them on the dining table hoping that when Daehyun comes back, he would eat them.

I sat on the couch and my mind was deep in thoughts. I am really confused of Daehyun's actions. One moment he was so angry, another moment he was cold yet he was dressing my wounds.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt uncomfortable. I did not have this feeling before. I felt the urge to smoke. After being forced to smoke, I could not help but I was addicted to smoking?

I headed towards Daehyun's room. I remembered seeing him put his cigarette pack on his table. I was relieved when I found it there. I took a stick and headed to the belcony.

After smoking, I looked at the time. It was almost one in the morning and Daehyun was still not back. I decided to call him just in case anything happens. I dialled his number and called him, he did not pick up the phone. I tried calling Yongguk oppa. He picked up after a few rings.

"Oppa, Is Daehyun with you?" I asked Youngguk oppa. He did not seem to be at the pub as the background did not sound noisy.

"Yes. He's with me. Why?" Yongguk oppa replied.

"Oh nothing. I was just wondering where did he go. But since he's with you then its fine. Oppa, please help me to take care of him." I said.

"Okay. You head to bed. Its late, don't worry. I'll take care of him." Yongguk oppa replied.

"See? What did I say? I'm not wrong right? I'm such a weak person in her eyes." I heard Daehyun saying loud enough for me to hear. My heart was aching at his comment.

"Yah! Jung Daehyun! She's on the line dammit!" Yongguk oppa said. I then heard nothing from Daehyun.

"Don't think too much okay? He did not mean that line. Good night." Oppa continued.

"I understand oppa. Thanks. Good night." I said and hung up. Instead of heading to bed, I took another puff. I feel so sick. I used to hate that smell and now? I hate myself for letting this stupid stick take control of me.

I feel bad for not replying your comments so I'll just do it generally here, after every chapter.

Glad you guys enjoy the images and gifs I put. I put in effort to find the nice ones and want to share them with you! The Zelo picture in the previous chapter was actually to cheer you guys up from such a scary chapter. haha~ I found more smiley Daehyun pics but it doesn't suit the chapter...

I too want to give double updates but my packed schedule is not allowing me to do so! I'm trying! Sorry~

You guys are funny, you ask for drama, I give you drama and you tell me you guys hope that things get better. I'm confused. HAHA~ The drama is gonna go on for a few more chapters. Just saying~ 
Yeah I know. Minsook is sick. I'm glad I didn't use any idol as his character. I might not live to write the next chapter~ Oh and even though they're stepsilblings, they have no blood relation. Just in case you're thinking that it's . Its not.... right? I don't know.

Since I love you guys so much, I'll release a teaser. It's not really a teaser... ah.. whatever... I have a question. Would you guys hate me if I have a slap scene between Daehyun and ~~~~~? :X

Oh, I think this fic will have about 120-130 chapters? I'm not sure but for now... yeah~ I blabber too much today~