Eunnie

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~'s POV

He turned the doorknob and pushed the door open. He then took my hands, supporting me as I limped my way in. I looked around, I was relieve that no one was in the room. I knew Daehyun wouldn't do those kind of things. I realised the interior of the room was kinda girly. It was covered in baby pink paint with a butterfly wall art at the side. There was also photos on the wall.

"Can I take a look?" I asked Daehyun. He nodded. He brought me to those photos. Many of them were pictures of a boy and a girl. I assumed the boy was Daehyun. There were also pictures of a man and a lady, whom I knew were his parents since he have pictures of his parents in his room. The girl?

"Who's that?" I pointed to the girl in the photo.

"Eunnie." Daehyun told me. I didn't know why my heart felt weird. Its like my heart suddenly stopped pumping.

"Come." Daehyun supported me and we sat on the single sized bed.

"Eunnie is your...?" I asked him. Please tell me she's not his girlfriend or anything along that line. Imagine how young they were when they got together? She already stayed in his house!

" When I was ten, my parents felt that I was lonely being by myself, the only child in the family. No one played with me when they left for work and I wasn't really an active kid. My mom also wanted another child but she didn't want to go through the whole painful process of giving birth so we made a trip down to the orphanage. I was reluctant at first. Even though I was lonely, I wasn't prepared for another person to come into my life, I had to share the my parents' love with someone who I don't even know. I didn't like the idea but I seeing how excited my parents were, I didn't voice out my opinions. I was only a kid, afterall, it was their decision that mattered.

When we reached the orphanage, there were many children running around. None of them bothered me. I was still kinda grumpy about this whole situation. Then, a girl ran up to me with a lollipop in her hands. She stuck it in front of my face, smiling at me. She had eyes just like yours." He traced his thumbs under my eyes. I moved closer to him, he cuddled me.

"The girl asked me to eat the lollipop. I was annoyed. Who does she think she is? She just came up to my face with a lollipop and expect me to eat it? My mom told me to accept the lollipop. I opened my mouth to protest but before I could, the girl had already stuffed the lolli into my mouth. I was angry at first but the lollipop tasted good so I kept it in my mouth. My mom then bent till she was at eye level with the girl. The little girl greeted my parents politely and my mom asked her what her name was. She was Eunnie. 

My parents liked the fact that she was a bubbly, hyperactive kid and that she was the only kid there that approached us. My parents then made up their mind to adopt her. She was seven then." Okay now I felt stupid. 

"Sorry, I should have trusted you when you said that I was your first." I was playing with his palm. I was embarrassed at the fact I called his stepsister his girlfriend. But I can't help thinking like that because they don't even look alike. Daehyun smiled.

"At first I didn't really like her around me. She kept clinging onto me. She made me bring her to the parks, playground, anywhere that was around my area that my parents allowed. I didn't want to bring her but my mom told me to. As days went by, I could tell she was really sincere in opening me up. She was the only one that was able to make me smile. She cheered me up. It was weird how my younger stepsister was able to do that. We soon became really close. I started treating her as my real sister. She was really playful. She usually only listens to me. I was also beginning to like her clinging onto me. We did things together, got in trouble together. Even though there were times I took the rap for her, my parents would find out that it wasn't my fault but Eunnie's but they would still punish the both of us for lying. I started talking more too to a point where my parents found us too noisy but I guessed the enjoyed how noisy the house was.

Your personality reminded me of her. Maybe that's why I found it easier to be close with you at school." He looked into my eyes and told me with a smile on his face at the last two sentences.

"You keep saying I reminded you of her, did you get with me just because I resembled your sis? You take me as your sis?" I just had to find out. What if all the while he was just taking me as his sister?

"Don't be silly. You reminded me of my sister but there was just something more I felt with you. Would I be cuddling and kissing you if I treated you as my sister? Pabo." He said as he pinched and shook my nose. I couldn't hide my smile. I could tell he felt much better now. 

"Its late, are you tired? Do you want me to continue?" Daehyun asked me.

"I'm fine. Go on. Its interesting listening to your past." I told him. He nodded and went on telling me the things they did together. I'm glad he had a happy childhood. 

 

Haha some of you already guessed it! Hope I didn't disappoint! I know its not very long but more will be up soon! 

I really thank all of you for reading! :D