The Worst

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~'s POV

It's Sunday. I started to pack my clothes into my bag. I didn't have a lot to pack as I rarely went shopping. While packing, many thoughts ran through my mind. Will everything end? Will I be happy with Daehyun? Now that I was gonna live under the same roof as him, we'll see each other a lot. I guess one of the reasons we lasted till now was that we didn't have much time together and so we treasured every moment we have together but now we will see each other everyday. What if we grow bored? What if we have arguements? Will things be always sweet? What if one day Daehyun minds my past and my scars?

Aish, what are you thinking ~~~~~ ah. I shook those negative thoughts out of my head. I shouldn't worry so much. We both are happy the way things are now. Whatever happens I'm sure we'll work something out. 

Me agreeing to the whole moving thing is useless without my stepparents approval. Why do I feel like I'm not gonna get out of here? Whatever, I'm just gonna take my chance and ask them nicely. I really hope everything will go well.

It was night and I was mopping the floor when the front door opened. My stepparents came back. I bowed and greeted them.

I went to keep the mop and made tea for them hoping that they're in a good mood today. 

This was it. I'm gonna break it to them upfront. I handed the tea to my stepparents. 

"Mother, I'm going to stay with Daehyun." I told my stepmom in one breath because its way too scary talking to my stepdad. Her eyes widen. She poured the hot tea over my chest. I yelled in pain. She then slapped me.

"Who do you think you are now? Talking to me like that! A girl staying alone with a guy? What does that make you? I didn't know you're that easy. I'm never gonna let you go." She shouted at me.

"Please mother!" I pleaded kneeling down and holding onto her hands, shedding tears. She dragged me to my room and shut the door.

She came back with my stepdad and she was holding onto a pair of sissors and a metal chain. I'm so gone now. 

"Please Mother, don't do this." I pleaded.

"Shut up!" She swang the metal chain, attacking my stomach.

"AAAHHH!!!" I held onto my stomach. She whipped me a few more times not aiming anywhere in particular, just allowing the chain to smack my body. I blocked the attacks with my arms even though it was rather useless. It wasn't as if I would have blocked their attacks totally. At least my body was not gonna be badly bruised. My actions pissed them off and my stepdad grabbed my arms and the metal chain and tied me to the window grills. That time I was sitting down. Now, I was in a standing position. I was already sweaty and teary.

"You're not going anywhere." He said as he pulled my hair. My stepdad then left the key of the lock to the chains on my table and left my room.

My stepmom walked towards me with the sissors on her right hand. I didn't know what she was gonna do to me.

"Mother please stop! I'll stay, I won't go. I'm sorry!" I said to her. I couldn't believe I was giving up my chance to escape but I really cannot take whatever was gonna come.

"Shut up ! You think I will still believe you? You think that Daehyun boy loves you so much? Well let's see if he will still love you after seeing you!" She yelled into my face and smirked. This really don't look good. She cut my top to reveal my stomach which she had accidentally cut my skin.

"No please stop! I'm sorry mother!" I looked down and saw patches of blood from the sissors mark and the chain. She then left the room.

I was still standing with my hands chained to the grills and half of my body revealed. I felt disgusted even looking at myself. Just when I thought I was gonna be sparred from anymore beatings, my stepmom entered the room with a cane and belt, like one wasn't enough.

"Kneel!" She used the belt and whipped me behind my knee so that my knees would be on the floor. I was kneeling sideways with my sides facing her. My hands were stretched upwards above my head because my stepdad tied me to the middle grills. She started attacking my , the back of my tighs and my calves with the cane. I couldn't even avoid the attacks.

"Please mother stop!! I'm sorry! I won't leave!" I started crying. I'm starting to think if I brought all these upon myself. Nothing as bad as this would have happened if I didn't bring up the topic. My and legs were stinging from the pain. I could tell my knuckles were also turning white while trying to withstand the pain. 

"Face me!" She stopped caning me and yelled at me. I did as told and turned my head to face her.

"Your entire body! Not only your face!" She slapped me and twisted my ear. My knees turned to face her. 

She glanced at my body and smiled at me. It was like my body was calling out for the belt marks. 

"AH!!!!!" She landed one on my stomach, a part of it touching the wounds made from the chain. She continued to decorate my body and tighs with belt marks. At the fifth hit, she stopped. She had that satisfied look on her face. I looked down and saw red stains on my body. My body was now covered in belt and cane marks and also blood. It was so painful to the point that I was numb. She then left the room. 

She came back with a pot of water in her hands.

"Leave Daehyun! You're not gonna leave here anyway." She said as she aimed the pot of water at my stomach.

"AHHHH!!!" I yelled as the water burned my skin. She left my room.

Half an hour later, my stepmom still didn't return. I guessed she stopped the beatings. Now I was alone in my room, kneeling down with my arms up. My knees and arms were starting to ache but I couldn't sit down as I was chained too high up neither could I gather the energy to stand. I looked at my body, a state which I've never expect to see, is on my own body. Why did I choose to wear shorts today?

So many questions are spinning around my mind. Why did I land myself into this state? Was meeting Daehyun a wrong move? Why can't we be together when we love each other? Why must I go through all these? To think I could actually get out from here. Life was never a fairytale and I was never destined to be rescued by my prince. Why did I even let my pride get in the way and accepted the deal? Soon, I felt tired both physically and emotionally, my eyelids became heavy and I drifted off to sleep in that painful position.

 

Was this chapter too harsh? Oh well, it was never very pleasant to start with. hehe. ><