The Popular Girls

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~'s POV

My alarm rang and I woke up. I had to sleep on my stomach because the bruises on my hurt too much for me to be resting on them. I hope after applying the medicated cream on them, it will sting less. 

I made breakfast and got ready for school. before leaving the house, my phone vibrated in my skirt pocket. I beamed seeing his name on the screen,

Good morning Princess! 
Sorry I can't go to school with you today.
I have to settle some stuff.
Call me if anything happens okay?
Don't you dare keep anything from me. Love you.
-Your Prince Daehyunnie<3

I chuckled at the Daehyunnie<3 part. Was he trying to do aegyo through text? haha. 

Morning!
Its okay! I'll walk to school.
Don't worry about me! Love you too Daehyunnie:)
-Your ~~~~~~ <3

I like claiming myself as his! I took my bag and walked to school.

I entered class alone. Usually people didn't cared much about me because Daehyun's always beside me and somehow people didn't bother us whenever we're together. Maybe it was because of the threat. Daehyun can be so crazy at times. At least he loves me. 

Today was different. People were talking about me. Stuff that I didn't usually hear when I was with Daehyun. They weren't saying nice things. I started to feel hurt. They said things like we broke up, Daehyun was just taking me as another girl, he toyed my feelings and more. How could people say things like they were true?

*Calm down ~~~~~~ah. You can't control their mouths so just ignore! Its not true anyway!* I convinced myself.

I walked to my seat and when I wanted to sit, someone pulled my chair away and I landed on my . 

"Owww!" I screamed. The marks from yesterday's beatings haven't healed yet. I looked up and I saw the popular girls holding on to my chair, pointing and laughing at me. They then left the chair and walked away. I was made a laughing stock. I didn't bothered much on the outside but on the inside, it hurts, a lot. Where's Daehyun? Right, I shouldn't keep relying on him and be his burden. I don't want him to get worried too.

Lessons went on as usual and finally the bell rang! It was time for break. I decided to stay in class because Daehyun wasn't around and I didn't see B.A.P in the morning too.

Just then those girls from earlier stood in front of me. They smirked and the Leader told her "dogs" to bring me out. There were five of them. One pulled my hair and two held on roughly to my arms and dragged me out of the class.

"Where are you taking me? I can walk by myself!" I decided to stand up for myself.

Wrong move.

"Shut up you !" I ended up getting a kick on my stomach by the leader and the other girl landed a tight slap on my face. keeping quiet was the only thing I could do now.

They finally dragged me to the girls bathroom. They made sure that there were only us in the bathroom and closed the door. They cornered me and started slapping me. It seemed fun to them seeing me in pain. I couldn't think of a reason why would they be laughing. 

They slapped me till my lips started to bleed.

"W..Why are you doing this to me?" I managed to squeeze these words out of my mouth.

"Because you're with our Daehyun Oppa! Don't you know you can't date any of the B.A.P members?!" The girl who seemed like the closest to the leader grabbed my chin and yelled at me. 

"Why? We love each other!" I managed to reason back. Who knew these girls didn't like to reason?

"Ya right, Love. You stupid ." The same girl spat. I was confused. How come we can't be with each other when we are in love? They think Daehyun belongs to them? I thought, not saying it out. I didn't know what to do and I was clearly outnumbered. They started pinching my arms to the point where it bled. 

The leader then took out a penknife. I knew i was in trouble.

"Please stop! Don't hurt me! I didn't do anything wrong! What's wrong with being with Daehyun?" I cried. She walked towards me holding the penknife near my cheek. I started to freak out. My tears flowed uncontrollably. 

"Daehyun Oppa is mine!" She shouted at my face. 

"AHHH!" I screamed in pain when she left a cut on my right shoulder. It wasn't really deep but blood was flowing.

"This is a warning. STAY AWAY FROM MY DAEHYUN OPPA!" She kicked my knees one last time before leaving me alone in the bathroom.

I looked like crap now with my sweaty and teary face. My uniform and hair was in a mess. I decided to tidy up and heal my shoulder wound. 

There was about 10 minutes before the end of break. Since my uniform was dirty, I decided to go to the school office to get a new set. I changed into them and returned back to class.

Classes went on as normal but I could barely concentrate. Finally, class ended. The girls came up to me again.

"Remember what we said. We mean it." The girl who pulled my hair said as she exerted force on my injured shoulders. 

"AHHH!" She smirked and the whole group left. Why am I even in such drama?

I walked towards the school's front gate. I see a familiar back view. Wait, that's Daehyun. I thought he needed to settle some stuff? Why was he here?

 

Wow you guys are amazing! Moving faster than my story!! Haha! Be patient okay! Thanks for the comments!