~~~~~~ finally realised

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

We got closer to ~~~~~~. There were times when i see her zoning out. I wonder what is she thinking. Her eyes seemed to have contained fear and sadness. I wish she would open up more. Even though i don't talk much, i'm willing to listen to her, anytime. There were days that she was absent from school. I don't know why but she would come to school sometimes, with faded marks on her face, arms and legs. What exactly is happening? Sometimes Yongguk hyung or Zelo would ask her how she got those marks. She would say she walked into stuff or had a fall and laughed. Was it really that simple? Is she really that clumsy? My heart hurts a lot everytime i see those faint marks.

I feel there's something behind this happy and cheerful ~~~~~~. Something she's hiding from us. ~~~~~~~, If you're unhappy, you can always talk to us. Wait, why will she? She only sees us as friends right? We shouldn't probe too much but i'm really curious what is going on in her life.

We got closer and we were comfortable with each other. Sometimes in class or while walking, I would . She's so cute when I playfully bully her. She would pout and all. I felt like pinching her cheeks everytime she does that. My heart always feels weird when we're close with each other. I'm still getting used to it. I like it a lot though. I think I'm falling deeper and deeper for her. I wonder how she feels. Is the feeling mutual or is it just me?

One day, during Physics, I could tell she was struggling. I flipped her ponytail causing them to swing violently. She turned around and looked at me, then had a smile on her face. I knew she was planning something. Her hands were on my pencil case and she overturned it, smiling at me. I didn't mind and she looked cute getting a little annoyed when i was disturbing her. I decided to . I glared at her as if telling her I was annoyed. It seemed like she got the message. She apologized and helped me to pack everything back into my pencil case. I was smiling behind my mask and kept a straight face whenever she looked up. I like doing these little things and teasing her. I flicked her forehead lightly and she would pout while rubbing them. it's fun to watch her feeling a little afraid if i would get angry. How am i able to get angry everytime she does those cute expressions? haha. 

I waited for her everyday so that I was able to walk her home. I liked walking her home. I want her to get home safely, I want to protect her. It was quiet at times. I wondered what was going through her mind. Then, sometimes we were so close our hands we brushing past each other. Everytime that happens, I have a strong urge to slip my hands into hers. I wonder how her hands feel like. Is it soft? I usually shake myself out of those thoughts. Afterall we are only friends right? Friends or couple, I want to protect her. Everytime when we reached her doorstep, she seemed so reluctant to enter. I am reluctant to leave too. Then she would ask me to leave first before opening the door.

I used to smoke a lot but i know ~~~~~~~~ didn't like the smell of cigarettes so I didn't smoke in front of her. I told B.A.P not to do it too. They looked at me as though as I'm crazy. We were gangsters and we smoked for as long as i remember. I think I'm crazy too. But for this girl, I'm willing to stop smoking but it was difficult so i only smoked when i was with B.A.P. That time while walking her home, I subconsciously took out my cigarette and lighted it up. Her face changed immediately. Oops. I extinguished my cigarette and threw it to the bin. The crazy things she makes me do.

On the way to her home, we never go anywhere other than the first day when we went for ice cream. She always seemed like she was in a hurry to get home. We didn't stop for anything so sometimes, before she comes down to meet me at the gate, I would rush down to get a drink or a snack just in case she wanted to eat along the way. She's so skinny. ~~~~~~~~~ah, be healthy okay. I love you. How i wish I could say these to her.

~~~~~~~'s POV

As days got by, I was closer to Daehyun and B.A.P. It was now common for me to be eating and hanging out with them. I loved their company a lot. I was really cheerful around them. They told me jokes and made me laugh. They treated me like human, a friend. 

There are times when I will be alone with Daehyun. He no longer ignore me. Even though he still didn't talk much, he listened to me talk and blabber about the most random stuff. He started to smile more too! Everytime his eyes did that eye smile, I felt like my heart  and stomach did flips! He's handsome when he smiles like that. 

We couldn't hang out after school because of my family so he always walked me home. I wonder if Daehyun knows how my life really is at home. I'm such a different person when I'm with B.A.P and Daehyun and when i'm with my family. They noticed the marks on my body and would ask me about them. I couldn't tell them the truth. They were my only friends. I didn't want them to leave me.

The journey home was usually peaceful. I actually liked how he was walking me home everyday. I didn't know why though. even if the trip was rather silent, it wasn't awkward. there will be instances when the back of our palms would brush each other. I subconsciously blushed and my heart became excited. haha. So i guess, i'm in Love? But i know myself very well. Can i really be in a relationship? Will we be happy? Will he accept me even with this pair of rough hands? This girl who is full of scars? I'm sure not many will. Wait, what am I saying? Daehyun never said anything about liking me.

 

Yay managed to update! The previous chapters had a few rather gloomy scenes, I don't know if you guys enjoyed it or not but its freaking me out. haha. why do i find this chapter boring?

So cute, they both like each other but both think of it as one-sided. haha.