Don't Leave

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

The thunder woke me up from my nightmare. I called for my princess, many times but there was no reply. She really left?

~~~~~~~'s POV

'This is it.' I thought to myself as I held onto the main door knob.

I twisted the door knob and just when I was about to take a step, I was startled by the loud boom of the thunder. I jumped back a little. This is such a joke. Must my life be this dramatic? The rain started pouring. Must God punish me this way by making me walk around aimlessly in the rain? I stepped back and went to grab an umbrella from the umbrella stand. Just when I was about to walk out, I heard something.
 
"Princess?!" Daehyun called out from his room, loud enough for me to hear even if I was downstairs. Oh no. He's awake! I quickly grabbed my luggage and dragged it out. If he sees me like this it would even be more heartbreaking for both of us and I might just change my mind. Just when I was about to close the front door, I heard something else. It was him vomiting again. I wondered how my ears were able to hear it despite his room door being closed and it was raining. Since it was loud enough for me to hear, was he really in a serious condition? I quickly slammed the front door and leaned on it not wanting to think too much before I really turn back.
 
My heart got the better of me. There was no way I could leave him there in this condition alone at home. What if something bad happens to him? What if he passed out? The devil inside was screaming at me to leave now before I could cause more harm to him while my heart was telling me to check on him, see if he's okay. I guessed my heart won the battle. I love him. There was no way I could have left knowing how sick he was. He would also do the same for me.
 
I turned the door knob and pushed the door open. Daehyun was still calling out for me. I felt so guilty. I ran up to his room.
 
I opened his door and there was a puddle of white disgusting substance beside his bed. My face cringed at the sight of it. I looked at Daehyun and I was taken aback. He looked really pale and upset like he was about to cry or something.
 
"~~~~~~ah!" He called me and I realised I was staring at him.
 
"Daehyunnie are you alright?" I asked as I approached him with the glass of water I placed at his side table. I sat beside him and patted his back while he drank the glass of water.
 
"Thank God you're still here." Daehyun hugged me around my waist and snuggled closer to me. I stiffened a little. How did he know I was gonna leave?
 
"Why?" I caressed his hair.
 
"I just had a bad dream that you were leaving because...." Daehyun paused.
 
"Because?" 
 
"Because I...... I did bad things to you..." Daehyun looked down.
 
"What bad things?" What could be so bad that he was stuttering?
 
"I... said hurtful words to you and.... I even slapped you..." He confessed. I was a little stunned. Why was he having such weird dreams?
 
"You what?!" I yelled a little to loudly.
 
"I know I know! I'm sorry! I really didn't mean to! I just- Aish. I'm just glad you're still here." I didn't blame him though but it was cute seeing him panick. He hugged me tighter. I had to keep in my screams because of the pain.
 
"Well, I didn't say I wasn't leaving." I tested him.
 
"What?! You're leaving? I'm sorry! I promise I won't hit or say bad things about you! Or was it because I did something wrong? Tell me and I promise I'll change!! Please just don't lea-" I cut his words by landing my lips on his, kissing him. It was a little weird because he just vomited but I felt I needed to do it.
 
"Shhh.. So noisy~ I was just kidding." He pouted. So I've tested for his reaction. I didn't know he would have reacted this way. I'm really sorry Daehyun for even thinking of leaving you. I can't imagine what will happen if I really left him. What will happen to me? I would be idling on the streets without a place to stay. Why was I so rash? Why didn't I think about it first? Why was I even planning to leave my home?or at least I hope this is my home. 
 
"Daehyun ah! I remembered asking you to puke in the bucket right? Now I have to clean it up again." I asked him in a playful stern tone.
 
"Sorry.. I couldn't control.." He played with the buttons of my shirt while resting against me. I pinched his cheeks.
 
"Get up first, I'll go down and grab the mop and get you a new glass of water." I said while trying to push him to sit up.
 
"No no!! You're staying with me first! You're not supposed to leave!" He said suddenly hugging me again like how a kid would protect his stuffed toy from being taken away.
 
"Just do that later okay." He said again probably realising how demanding he was just now. I couldn't say no.
 
After awhile, I was finally able to be freed. I told him that it was just too smelly and I would be real quick. He pouted and I kissed him.
 
I left the room, headed down and took my luggage back to my room to prevent him from suspecting anything. I then headed down again and grab the mop and a glass of water and went back up.
 
"So long~" He whined.
 
"I was gone less than a minute!"
 
"Liar~ Let me help." Daehyun offered as he stood up from his bed.
 
"No. Go back to your bed. I'll do it. Just drink your water." I said as i pointed to his bed and water.
 
"Sorry." He said.
 
"Its fine. Go back up and stay there." I said while mopping the floor for the second time today.
 
"Sit with me." Daehyun patted the space beside him after I was done with the mopping.
 
"I love you my Princess. Sorry you had to do the cleaning up and have to take care of me today..." Daehyun said as he made me rest on his chest with his arms around me.
 
"Love you too. Don't be silly. This is something you would do too if I was the one in bed." I said as I pecked his chin.
 
"I would?" Daehyun teased.
 
"Yes!" I answered slapping his chest lightly.
 
 
 
Happy? She didn't leave. How could I make her leave after all of your comments? I might just get killed by all of you. hehe~ 
Maybe I should have more of these kind of things. Suddenly so many comments! Haha~ Do continue to comment kay~ ^^
 
 
 his laughter is so cute.