Nightmare Came True

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

"Daedae~ can you...nevermind..." I contemplated asking Daehyun.

"What is it Princess?" Daehyun covered me with my blanket and yawned.

"It's nothing. You're tired too. Sleep early. Goodnight." I said to him.

"I don't think its nothing. What is it you want my girl?" Daehyun sat on my bed, caressing my cheek.

"Can you... leave the lights on? I don't want to have nightmares again." I said softly, feeling a little embarrassed. I bet no one my age sleeps with lights on. I couldn't help it though. I was having nightmares two nights consecutively and had woken up crying. I really hated nightmares even though I couldn't remember the contents of it but it was still scary. Although I said that, my real request was for him to stay with me but I just couldn't bare saying that seeing him so tired.

"Silly girl~ How bout I accompany you till you fall asleep? Hmmm?" He said pinching my nose lightly.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked, not wanting to take up his sleeping time.

"I am but how can I sleep in peace when you're not alright? So sleep okay? Don't worry about anything and just sleep. I'll be here." Daehyun said as he held my hand. I immediately felt safe holding his hands. Such a sweet boy~

"Goodnight Love. Sweet dreams. Dream of me." Daehyun kissed my lips. I laughed.

"Goodnight Daedae~" I closed my eyes, falling asleep almost instantly. It must really be Daehyun's safe touch and the soft melody he was humming.

The next morning, I woke up feeling fresh. I slept sweetly. No daunting nightmares, just peaceful sleep. I didn't have nightmares but why do I have a sweaty palm? I looked at my palm, I was still holding on to my Daehyun's hand. That also means that he didn't go back to his room to sleep properly? Poor boy. He should have gone back when I was asleep. My heart fluttered at his actions.

"Baby, wake up~" I kissed the back of his palm.

"Mmmm..." He stirred and sat up. I really feel bad. Whenever he sleeps in my room, he always ended up sleeping on the chair since I was sleeping on a single bed and we never actually slept on the same bed before. It was easier to wake him up today since he wasn't in a comfortable position.

"Morning baby girl. Did you sleep well last night?" He asked as he kissed my neck.

"Yup! Thanks to you." He smiled and messed my hair.

"Daehyunnie, do you want to sleep more? There's still quite some time before school starts." I said as Daehyun stretched and yawned. I pulled him up to my bed while I got off. 

"Sorry you couldn't sleep well last night. Sleep now okay? I'll wake you up a bit later." Now it was my turn to tuck him in.

"Who says I didn't sleep well last night? I slept so sweetly because I was holding your hands." I know he just said that to make me feel better. I know how uncomfortable sleeping on a chair was. Suddenly the past came back into my memories. I quickly shook them out, not wanting the abuse scenes torture me further. Daehyun soon fell asleep. I left and went to make breakfast.

 

After I was done, I woke him up. Surprisingly, he obediently sat up without me waking him up too many times. He went to wash up while I got ready too. I cooked a simple breakfast containing bacon, sausages and eggs. 
 
"Mmmm... Did you put a box of sugar in it? Its so sweet!" Daehyun said as he ate the food. 
 
"No! I don't even need to use sugar for any of the food here. If its too sweet then don't eat it. I'll cook you something else." I said. It must be weird having sweet bacon and sausages. I went to take his plate away.
 
"Ah~ I know. Its not sugar. Its your love breakfast. No wonder its so sweet!" He said, almost like he was talking to himself. He prevented me from taking the plate away and continued to eat. I couldn't help but blush at his sweet talking. I sat and ate with him.
 
Daehyun was talking non-stop while he waited for me to finish eating my breakfast. Its amazing how he can talk so much early in the morning.
 
"Done?" He asked.
 
"Yup!" I said as I stood up, picking up the plates.
 
"Come, pass them to me. I'll wash." Daehyun said. Before I could open my mouth, he already took the plates from me. I followed him to the kitchen. I watched him wash the plates. I then hugged him from behind. His back was so comfortable to lean on, his waist fits into my arms perfectly. I wonder if this is how he feels cuddling me from the back. I leaned against his strong back. I could hear his heartbeat, it was really calming. When he was done with the dishes, he walked out. I was still hugging and leaning on him lazily.
 
"Lets walk to school today." I suggested. Its been long since I've walked to school and since we're early, we could just walk hand in hand along the streets, like many couples would.
 
"Sure but are you going to be walking like that?" Daehyun asked as I was still hugging him.
 
"Why? You don't want me to?" I asked feeling a little down.
 
"No no! I didn't say that! Stay like this if it makes you happy." He said.
 
"You said it so don't regret!" I held onto him a little longer but ended up releasing my grip around his waist when I needed to wear my shoes.
 
"I'll take your bag. Its quite a distance." Daehyun offered.
 
"Its okay. You have yours to carry too." I smiled and linked arms with him.
 
We walked to school, talking about anything under the sun. Well, mostly it was him telling me stories and sometimes some really cold jokes. He talked about his past, when he played with his sister and then the boys, gangs and all. I had nothing much to talk about because most of them was just the abuse while the rest, he was already with me.
 
The journey to school wasn't as long as I thought it would  be. It could be because he was entertaining me. The other boys were not in school yet so we decided to head to class. When I entered, I was a little shocked. My table was overturned with pieces of paper all over the place. I looked around, only my table was at this state. Then, my eyes met Miyoon's. She smirked. Right, three weeks has passed.
 
Daehyun was clearly pissed. His grip on my wrist got tighter.
 
"You !" Daehyun shouted, pointing at her.
 
"Shhh.. its okay. I can turn it over myself. Don't start anything, its not worth." I tried calming him down, patting his back. Miyoon shrugged her shoulders while Daehyun cursed under his breath. He helped me turn over my table and we picked up the pieces of paper around my table.
 
Soon, the teacher came in and class started. Daehyun as usual, attended class with his head on the table, drifting off to dreamland, either that or he would be teasing me. It was finally lunch break and we headed to the canteen. Only then I saw five tall guys walking all gangsterish into school. I laughed while Daehyun just shook his head. We ate lunch together. Then it was back to boring lessons.
 
Soon, lessons ended. I decided to work today since the boys wanted to spend time together doing guy stuff. Daehyun asked me to tag along but I didn't want to. Afterall, it was gonna be rather inconvenient if I was there, they have to look out for me and all.
 
"I'll walk you to the studio first." Daehyun said as he held my hands.
 
"It's fine you can join the boys. I'm able to make my way there." Daehyun totally pretended I did not say anything and walked by my side. I just smiled. Along the way, it started raining heavily. I took out my umbrella but Daehyun took it from me instead. I looked at him, confused.
 
Without a word, he slung his arms around me, sheltering me. We walked silently in the rain, enjoying the sound of the rain. I stole glances from him as we walked. How could he be so sweet and romantic at one time and so cold and quiet the next? I didn't mind though. I love how mysterious and unpredictable he is. Besides, it was his cold exterior that made me fall for him. We finally reached the studio.
 
"Silly! You should have sheltered yourself too!! Your sleeve is soaked!" I frowned. I took the tissues at the counter and wiped him. He just smiled, the smile that makes my heart race even till now.
 
"Why do you always make me feel bad? Why do you always treat me so good?" I asked. He really didn't need to do that. He carried the umbrella but was drenched instead.
 
"Is that even a question Princess?" Daehyun asked.
 
"But I feel bad! We could have gotten drenched together!" I pouted.
 
"But you'll fall sick! You're not as strong as me!" Daehyun smiled.
 
"Thanks~" I said.
 
"You're welcome baby! Besides, I sheltered you willingly, don't need to feel bad!" He cupped my cheeks.
 
"I'll get going! See you at home! Jongup will drop by later to walk you home." He pecked my forehead.
 
"Bye~ Go change into something dry first! Don't catch a cold!" I shouted while he left.
 
"Take the umbrella!" I shouted again.
 
"Don't worry about me!" He turned back and shouted, smiling and waving and then ran off. Aish this boy, what if he catches a cold?
 
Not long after, it was dinner time, I headed out to get my dinner when a class was going on. I grabbed my wallet and phone and went to the fast food restaurant around the corner and ordered takeaway. I bought my food and headed back to the studio.
 
I had to walk along a deserted street before reaching my studio. Usually I was fine but today, I felt extremely uneasy. I kept looking around, being on guard. I was quite relieved that no one was tailing me.
 
Then, a suspicious white van was travelling along the pathway really slowly. I increased my walking pace. I really hope I was being paranoid. I really had a bad feeling about this. I started sprinting. The white van increased its speed as well. Soon, it was after me. I felt like it was mocking me. It could have gone a lot faster but it followed closely behind me. I then remembered my phone was with me. I dialed Daehyun's number but before I could press the call button, the white van stopped in front of me, startling me, I dropped my phone. Why was this like deja vu? This scene, I saw it before. I then realised, it was like my nightmares. I really wished when I woke up everything will be okay and Daehyun would be asleep beside me. I blinked many times. The situation told me otherwise. Its real, my nightmares came true.
 
"Help!!! Let me go!!!" I shouted as one of the masked man grabbed me from the back.
 
Another masked man took a piece of cloth and covered my mouth. I struggled about, moving and kicking my arms and legs freely but the man was too strong. I told myself not to breathe but how long could I last? They carried and thrown me into the back of the van. 
 
'Daehyun, please save me.' I prayed. With that, I out from inhaling too much of the hazardous gas and my head bumped onto the window when they threw me. 
 
 
Is this drama enough? The previous chapters were rather fluffy because of this drama. I have reasons for my fluffy chapters... because..... lets just say the fluff will disappear for the next few chapters. Just before anyone says anything, the next few chapters may not be too pleasant. Don't say I didn't warn.
I rushed this chapter secretly in office. hehe ~ The feeling . Its like I would be caught for stealing something. I might or might not do it again.
Its been a long time since I have updated 3 consecutive days! I don't think it will happen anytime soon again~ :(
 
Secret met with a car accident! Pray for them! 

 

How handsome is this?! awww!!