Meeting B.A.P

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~'s POV

my wounds were healing even though the marks were still there. After a few days of staying home, being a slave doing endless work for them. They reduced my beatings becuase I needed to attend school. i was finally able to go school again! I didn't really like school because of the environment and i didn't have any friends apart from Daehyun which i'm not even sure whether he's my friend. 

I got out of bed as usual and also as usual, my stepbrother would hurt me, even if i made breakfast on time. This morning was no different. He took water which was warm enough to get me a slight burn and tossed it onto my stomach.

"AAAHHHHH!! Oppa!!" My tears flowed down. It was burning. I didn't want to stay home on another school day and lucky it was at my stomach which meant that it wasn't visible if i wore my uniform. I went to the bathroom and prepared for school. i applied toothpaste on my stomach to ease the burns. I grab my toast and headed to school.

 

Daehyun's POV

I walked into class in the middle of History lecture and walked to my seat. I was happy when i finally saw the seat in front of me filled! She's back in school! a smile was on my face but luckily my mask was able to hide it. 

As i walked past her, i emptied her pencil case. I didn't know why i did that. To ? I hope she knows i'm not one of those bullies. I headed to my seat and lay my head on the table and soon dozed off. History was damn boring.

After two hours, I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I woke up irritated and glared at the person. It was only ~~~~~~. She seemed scared for a moment. My eyes soften.

"I...It's break time now. Wanna go and grab a bite?" she was kinda stuttering. i guessed i scared her. haha. but she looked so cute stuttering. I had company for break already. B.A.P came to school today but i could tell she didn't have anyone to eat with. I grabbed my wallet and headed out hopefully she knows she could come along with me. We were walking side by side. We earned a few stares but no one dared to say anything. 

She has her lunch box with her again. She accompanied me and queued for my food. After getting my food, i went to sit with B.A.P. She followed behind me not knowing where i was going.

"Oh, I didn't know you had company already. Its okay, i can eat by myself" she said to me when she saw B.A.P. I didn't want her to leave. Somehow the boys know that ~~~~~~~ was different because I usually don't let any girl walk with me. Bang Yongguk, B.A.P's leader, grabbed her hands.

"Its okay, you can join us!" Yongguk hyung said to her. She smiled and took a seat beside me.

"You must be Daehyun's friend! Hello I'm Bang Yongguk! You can call me Yongguk Oppa." Yongguk hyung said while letting out a small chuckle at the Oppa part. 

"Himchan"

"Youngjae"

"Jongup"

"Junhong, Zelo!"

"We're B.A.P!" Yongguk Hyung added.

One by one introduced themselves to her. She smiled and nodded. "Hello, I'm ~~~~~~~!" with that bubbly character of hers.

"Since you're Daehyun's friend, then you're our friend too! Don't hesitate to look for us if you need anything!" Yongguk hyung assured her.

She smiled again! I guess she was happy she had more new friends. We wouldn't hurt her and we will not allow her to get hurt. Afterall we are B.A.P! We are a gang. I guess she didn't know. We didn't want to let her know yet since she's so pure and innocent, she might freak out.

"Wow since when Daehyun got a new friend huh?" Youngjae teased me. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat.

 

~~~~~~~ POV

"Wow since when Daehyun got a new friend huh?" Youngjae teased Daehyun and i didn't know why i blushed slightly. Maybe because of the word 'friend'.

"Oh Noona! Are you just gonna eat toast? Here have my chicken! Eat more! You're so skinny!" Zelo said to me as he placed his chicken into my lunchbox. He was also skinny too! 

"Thank you!" I said as i ruffled his hair.

We talked during the meal and they would crack jokes making me laugh. Everyone was laughing and talking except Daehyun. He was kinda quiet and he would just smile at certain things B.A.P would say. I didn't know why I felt B.A.P had a scary aura when i first saw them. now that i've talked to them, they're quite a happy bunch maybe except Daehyun. But i didn't mind. I kinda got used to his quietness but sometimes i wished he would open up more.

While we were eating, Daehyun's hands and my hands accidentally brushed against each other. My heart beat increased. Why am i feeling like this? Do I like him? We then looked at each other after the contact. Those eyes! they were the ones i was seeing in my mind when i was at home! I don't know whether I liked him or not but i like this feeling! I enjoyed being around with him.

 

 

So!!! How was the meeting? I wonder when ~~~~~~~~ will admit that she likes Daehyun too!