I think I like her

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

 

After break, we headed back to class and carried on with lessons. The entire day I couldn't stop zoning out while having my eyes fixed on the back of ~~~~~'s head. Occassionally she would turn behind and face me offering me sweets and stuff. There were rare moments when i would take what she had offered me. I still wasn't used to opening up to people so I didn't talk to her. When she asked me questions i would just reply either with a nod or i just stared at her. It seems like she could read my eyes. 

My mind drifted off. I thought of her bruise on her forehead. Something tells me it wasn't there because she fell. She didn't seem like the clumsy kind. Why am i so interested in her? urgh!

During Physics period, I could tell she couldn't unerstand what the teacher was saying. She tilts her head to the side and scratches them as if thinking or trying to process what the teacher was saying. She looked so cute while doing that. 

Finally the bell rang and school has ended. Why is school so boring? Since B.A.P wasn't around in school, i had nothing to do. I was hoping that ~~~~~~ would ask me to spend time with her or something since she had already eaten during break with me and she didn't have anyone else in this pathetic class that was her friend.

Wait, where did she go? oh right, the lazy teacher asked her to help him carry stuff down since she got the answer wrong when the teacher called on her to answer a question.

I decided to head out of school. I didn't know why i felt like waiting for her. I stood outside the school gate, took out my cigarette and waited for her. 

While waiting for her, some girls asked me to hang out with them, join them for lunch and whatever. So damn bloody annoying. I just shoot them a look and told them to get lost. Are these girls that dense to know that i'm not even a tad bit interested in them? Damn, dumb girls.

After awhile, ~~~~~~~~ finally came out of school.

"Oh! Daehyun ah!" ~~~~~~~ called me and smiled. that smile again! As she got closer to me, i felt that she was feeling uncomfortable. She looked at me and the cigarette that i was holding, i figured she didn't like the smell of smoke. I tossed it to the ground, extinguishing the bud. Daehyun what is wrong with you! why do you care what she feels?

"I'll walk you home." I said to her, not showing any expression.

"No, its okay! i'm fine! i can walk home by myself!" 

"which way?" insisting that i would walk her home. i guessed she gave up and just pointed to the direction to her home. 

The gap between us got closer and closer. I was so tempted to find out how her hands felt like. . What the hell am i thinking. This has never happened before!

 

~~~~~~~~'s POV

Since Daehyun insisted on walking me home, i couldn't say no even though i didn't want any of my family members to see him. He is my first friend here. So i pointed to the direction of my house and we started walking side by side. The silence was awkward at first but we eventually got used to it. it was quite peaceful and i enjoyed it. A lot. 

"Let's get ice cream!" I said to Daehyun after passing by the mini mart. Daehyun just looked at me and nodded.

I skipped towards the freezer like a small kid and then choosing my ice cream flavour. i decided to go with cookies and cream. Daehyun picked the vanilla one. i was about to take out my wallet but Daehyun pushed my hand away gently and took out his money and paid for both ice cream.

So gentleman of him. heh.

We both started eating our ice cream as we continued to walk towards my house. after ten minutes, i finally reached home. 

"Bye Daehyun! see you tomorrow! Thanks for walking me back!" i didn't want to say it to loud fearing that my parents would hear.

 

Daehyun's POV

"Bye Daehyun! see you tomorrow! Thanks for walking me back!" she said to me sounding softer than usual. 

I nodded and started walking home.

On the way home, ~~~~~~~ kept appearing in my mind. i wonder what she was doing, if she was hungry. I want to know more about her. I know she reminded me of her but ~~~~~ gives me a different feeling. I can't believe its only one day and i'm already thinking of her. Is this what i think it is? Love at first sight?

 

 

Whoo! Daehyun finally realised! sorry if its kinda boring now and longwinded and that the day hasn't ended yet. it will end the next chapter! then i'll probably fast forward the story! i felt i need to type the details. haha! i can't wait for Daehyun to confess to her!