Revenge

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

I waited for what it seemed like years for that stupid phone call. I tried calling back but to no avail. He had switched off the phone. I paced around the house with my phone in my hands, waiting for that one phone call to let me know she's safe. I've fallen asleep a few times, not that I wasn't worried about her. I guessed my body was too tired. I finally received a call at about eight in the morning. I cannot imagine what they are doing to her, having her in captive for about twelve hours.

That damn stepmonster of hers. I seriously wouldn't have entertained him and would have just hung up if my girl wasn't held hostage. Who knows what he will do if I just hang up the phone? I really didn't want to apologize to him. He resorted to using my weakness against me. There was nothing I could do except to give up on my pride. I would do anything for her. She is more important than anything else. After getting his call, I dialled Yongguk hyung's number but I didn't dare to press the call button. That beast is crazy. He can do anything to hurt her. If he says he will kill her, I'm pretty sure he will. I speeded up at the thought of her getting into greater harm. I cannot imagine what will happen if she gets . I'm sure given her character, something extreme will happen. He is one sick man. After all they are stepsiblings! I almost crashed onto a motorcycle from the lane beside, lucky I was fast enough to drift, avoiding the brutal accident. I must not allow anything to happen to me now. I needed to save my princess.

I finally reached the warehouse. I ran and pushed opened the door, panting slightly. I was in shock. I was too late. I couldn't stop him from touching her. There my princess was, seated and tied to a chair with the beast ing her blouse. Before I could even charge forward, I was being held back by three other men. I was caught offguard. I didn't had the time to defend myself. Minsook looked up, smirking at me. That disgusting expression. I saw my princess. She was covered with marks again. Her body took so long to recover from her previous marks and yet he had to inflict them on her again. Worry was written all over her face as they held me. I gave her a small smile just to let her know I'm here for her.

"I'M HERE! DON'T TOUCH HER!! LET HER GO!!" I shouted, struggling to get free but it was of no use. It was three against one. 

"Well well well. Lover boy finally appears. You're sure one lucky girl my dear sister. You have the both of us who love you so dearly." He said sarcastically, shaking my girl's head violently. 

"Bastard!! Get your filthy hands off her!!" I shouted, really pissed at how he was handling my girl.

"Very well then. You can take her place." He said. Despite my struggles and kicks, the guys managed to dragged me by my arms towards my girl and now, I am in front of her. They kicked the back of my knees and forced me down, I was now in a kneeling position in front of her. I was much closer to her now and therefore, I could see her much clearer. I felt like it was being stabbed by needles seeing her so broken. Her face was stained with tears and perspiration, her body was in a state when I saved her then. Why must she go though these kind of excruciating pain over and over again? Every time I see her in this state, I wish I was the one hurt instead. I would very much want to wipe her tears away, brush her strands of hair away from her face and clean up her wounds but I could not free myself. I resisted, struggled, trying to break free from their girps but it was no use. I do not want to look her in her eyes. I don't want to see her expression when I'm in this state.

"What are you waiting for?! Attack!" They ended throwing punches at me. I bit my lip to prevent myself from screaming. There was no way I was gonna show my weak side in front of them and more importantly, in front of her. I need to show her she can count on me to protect her even if it costs my life. What hurts me is that she had to witness this right in front of her.

~~~~~~~'s POV

"STOP STOP!!! PLEASE I BEG YOU!! HE WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE IT!!! PLEASE!! JUST STOP!!" I shouted. I cannot take this. Them throwing punches at Daehyun in front of me... It hurts me more than these physical wounds. Why are they even hitting him in the first place?

"How sweet but disgusting at the same time. Don't say I didn't give you options. I'll stop if..." He smirked.

"If what?" I questioned, a little impatient. How is it that he still had time to play games?!

"Since I didn't claim your body, I should at least claim your lips. Kiss me." He said, laughing evily. What?! Kiss him? He hates me! Why would he ask that?!

"NO!!! I'M WARNING YOU. DON'T EVER DARE THINK ABOUT IT. I can handle this!" Daehyun shouted, facing me. I was honestly a little afraid of his tone. I know he meant what he said. Daehyun wasn't the one that would raise his voice at me for no reason. Minsook wasn't happy with the reply, he then slapped Daehyun across his cheek.

"Daehyunnie!" I shouted, seeing the impact of the hit.

"Why are you doing this?!" I cried. I had to know. What did we do to suffer this fate?

"WHY?! ALL OF YOU ARE AT FAULT AND YOU ASK ME WHY?!" He yanked my hair.

"That ! She flirted! This is to teach her a lesson!" He shouted, pointing to Miyoon.

"Oppa! I said I'm sorry!" Miyoon cried, still struggling to get free from the men who was holding onto her. Minsook signalled and one of them taped .

"Him! He attacked my members and landed them in the hospital!! I need to do something!" He shouted, pointing at Daehyun.

"And you! You little devil! The worst of all! I will never ever forget the fact you landed my parents in prison!" He slapped me twice as he was still pulling my hair harshly.

I was left speechless.

"Imagine how that would feel if I kissed another girl in front of her?" He smirked at Miyoon.

"Imagine how your boy would feel seeing his girl kissing another guy?" He looked at Daehyun. From Daehyun's eyes, I could tell he was murdering him with his glare.

"And you.... You will know how it feels." he shook my chin roughly.

"What a perfect plan right? Killing three birds with one stone. I'm a genius." He laughed darkly. If only he used his brain for a good cause...

"So... if you're not getting to it, then I guess I will have to continue to give Daehyun gifts. Hurry. You don't have much time to decide. I don't know how long that weak boy can take it." He said while he walked towards a wooden table and sat on it.

They started attacking Daehyun. They punched his stomach, pinched his arms, stepped on his toes and other physical attacks. I could tell Daehyun was refraining himself from screaming, which hurts me so much more. I screamed for them to stop hurting him but they instead, hit him with even more force. I don't want to see him get beaten up neither do I want to kiss Minsook. What should I do? I can't think straight witnessing whatever they were doing to him.

"Hurry up!! If not your boy will be beaten to death! You want to see him die in front of you? Very well." Minsook said. I assumed he was smirking since I couldn't see him. 

"DON'T DO IT! I'M FINE!" Daehyun shouted, his eyes were tightly shut, enduring the pain.

"Agrhh!!" Daehyun groaned. One of the guys sent a kick to his back. It was his first time he groaned since he was being attacked. I cannot imagine how much pain he is going through now.

"Daehyunnie!" I shouted. By now, my face was stained with my tears. My throat felt sore. 

"I..." I mumbled.

"NO. I SAID NO. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT." Daehyun said firmly.

"But they'll gonna kill you at this rate they're going! I shouted back. Daehyun said nothing.

Just then, I saw one of the guys leaving Miyoon and heading towards something. He then grabbed something from the back of the shelves. My eyes widen when I saw it. He was walking towards Daehyun from the back. The only thoughts that ran through my head was that I needed to save him. He doesn't deserve any of this or to die.

The guy raised his hands up, aiming to whack Daehyun's head. He was holding a baseball bat. Daehyun might just die. Daehyun didn't know what was going on as his head was hung down.

"STOP!! I'LL DO IT." I shouted. I cannot take it anymore, the attacks that were thrown to my Daehyun, the fact that the baseball bat was inches away from his head. He didn't know. He didn't need to know. I don't want him to think that they were threatening me with his life for me to make that decision. I don't want him to hate himself.

"Took you long enough. You should have just agreed from the start and he would be spared." Minsook said. s stopped whatever they were doing.

"YAH! YANG ~~~~~~!!! NO!! DON'T DO IT!" Daehyun shouted. 

Minsook told the two members who were holding on to Miyoon to tie her to the pillar so that they didn't need to stand with her. The two members trailed my face with their fingers. I was disgusted by their touch.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" Daehyun shouted. They just smirked but stop touching me. They then released me from the ropes and chair. They held me up and I reluctantly made my way towards Minsook with them half supporting me, half dragging me over to him.

I turned back and met eyes with Daehyun. I could not read his expression. He looked angry and scared? I do not know. He kept shouting for me to not do it. How could I not? His life was at stake.

"I'm sorry." I mouth to him, tears escaping my eyes.

I was now in front of Minsook. He walked away, towards Miyoon. He ransacked her handbag and took out something, it was small so I couldn't see it. He then headed back towards me with a grin on his face.

"Enjoy the show babe." He shouted for Miyoon. Miyoon apologized and begged him not to do it. He heard nothing.

He then revealed what he took from her bag. It was a ruby red lipstick. My eyes widen. How sick is he?

"Let's have you wear this to spice things up. How hot and y you will look. I want a hot and y one kissing me rather than a pale and sick looking one." He said.

"Oppa no!! Don't use mine on her!!" Miyoon shouted.

"SHUTUP! DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT YOU STOLE FROM ME TO BUY THIS WORTHLESS THING!" Minsook shouted back, she kept silent.

"YOU BASTARD!! STOP!!" Daehyun shouted.

"What can you do? Nothing." Minsook smirked. Why is he smirking so much!?

He then grabbed my chin and smeared the lipstick on my lips messily because I was also struggling. I must look like a now. I tried to struggle but the two guys had hulk's muscles. I couldn't even move. 

"Hurry. Kiss me." Minsook said as he looked at Miyoon. I glanced over at Daehyun. he looked so disappointed. He was still shouting, telling me to not do it.

That guy then threatened me again by raising the bat. He raised his eyebrows as if to tell me to kiss him fast. I want Daehyun to be safe. Without thinking, I kissed Minsook... on the lips. I felt so dirty. I felt like I betrayed Daehyun but I had no choice. I thought it was gonna be a peck and I pulled away. Turned out, I was wrong. Minsook held on to my head and forcefully kissed me and only pulled back when he needed air. He smirked. 

 

OKAY LONG ONE! Wanted to continue but I'm in a rush! Sorry for delaying this chapter. I kept falling asleep while typing. hehe~

The lipstick part was random. I was playing with lipstick for a show and the idea came to me. 

This is just a story okay!!! Please don't hate me... haha~ Its just part of the plot. I'm Sorry.