My Love

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

Daehyun was always with me. I think he just did not want me to touch another stick and honestly, I was really tring my best to refrain from toucing that harmful thing. When I had the urge to, I had to remind myself about the promise. I don't want Daehyun to be disappointed with me or worst, blame himself for my inability to control myself. I'm proud to say that I'm doing a good job! I have not puffed another stick since that time. 

Daehyun was really helpful in stopping me. There were times when I couldn't control and wanted to buy a pack but Daehyun would stop me, convincing me that it will not help me at all. 

Flashback

"Daedae please.... Just one..." I said as I walked pass the convenience store, holding his hand.

"No. Remeber your promise, resist it for me please." Daehyun held my hand as we carried on to walk.

"But I can't! I didn't promise you anything! I just said that I would try but I'm suffering now! And why is everything about you?!" I said back, not too loud since we're in public while shaking off his grip. I was grumpy and irritated. The effects of not smoking? I don't know but I was just uncomfortable.

"About me? Really princess? How is it about me when I'm trying to stop you from ruining your health? I don't want to argue here. I just hope you will think before doing anything." Daehyun said as he continued to walk, leaving me standing there alone. His tone wasn't harsh at all. I could see the sadness in his eyes. I snapped out of my grumpy self. I hurt him with my words again, I just had to say mean things to him when deep down I know whatever he said was for my own good.

'Resist the stupid temptation you stupid girl! Can't you see how much Daehyun is doing!? How can you disappoint him again?!' I mentally scolded myself. What made me more guilty was that he wasn't even scolding or yelling at me. Was making me feel guilty his new method to stop me from doing stupid things?

'Move, leave this spot now. Go and find Daehyun' I told myself. I left my spot and walked towards the direction Daehyun was walking. I saw him not far away. He turned back and he saw me and I started running towards him. He gave me a smile and then walked towards me.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have walked away like that to leave you there by yourself. I should have been more patient and helped you instead of leaving. I promised you that I will go through it with you but... Sorry. " Daehyun caressed my hair as he apologized. I shook my head and smile, it wasn't his fault. I was the one being difficult.

"I should be sorry instead. Sorry for saying those mean words. I was just cranky. I know, I know, its still not an excuse to say them.." I was looking at my shoes, feeling guilty.

"Shhh.. It's fine. I've been through it too. I should have been more understanding." He hugged me, smoothing the hair at the back of my head.

End

"Here you go~" Daehyun said as he handed the apple to me. Apparently eating apples had help him to stop smoking and he suggested for me to try it. So far it has been working pretty well. No wonder there were so many apples in the fridge during that period of time.

I snuggled close to him as we ate on the couch.

It was the holidays now and we were just resting at home, enjoying the time spent together. We wasted too much time arguing and having cold wars, Even if it was just sitting and eating, we were satisified. It didn't matter what we were doing.

We watched two movies before I felt sleepy. Daehyun was really nice to let me choose the both movies.

"Daehyunnie~ Can I sleep with you tonight?" I hesitated before asking him. I'm a girl after all. I don't want to sound weird.

 

Daehyun's POV

"Sure but why?" I asked her. She was never the one who initiated such things. Of course I will be okay with it. I'll have someone to cuddle to sleep then!

"I... I had been having bad dreams recently because of that day..." She said, hugging my waist.

"And you didn't tell me?" I playfully asked her. She did not say anything.

"Don't worry. I assure you you'll feel safe in my arms!" I added. She slapped my stomach lightly but she was grinning.

I carried her bridal style to my room. 

Since she initiated it, does it mean she would be fine if I... Aish Jung Daehyun you ert! I mentally slapped myself for having such thoughts but then again, you can't blame me when my girl is gonna be sleeping right beside me!

"Goodnight Daedae!" She gave me a sweet kiss on my lips and I deepened it.

"Princess..." I called her after we were trying to sleep.

"Hmmm?" She replied sleepily.

How do I ask her without sounding like a ert?!

"Do you think we could... you know..." How do I say it?!

"I know?" She asked me, turning her body to face me. I said nothing but put my hands on her hips but she seemed like she did not get my meaning.

"It's okay if you're not ready! I respect you! I won't force you!" I blurted out quickly. Great, now she must think that I'm a ert.

She said her reply. I agreed.

"Goodnight Love." I pecked her forehead.

"Daehyun ah!" I heard the door open when we're about to sleep.

B.A.P appeared in front of me, standing in front of my bedroom door.

"Oppas, Jongup and Zelo?" My girl asked.

"Are-Are we disturbing anything?" Youngjae asked awkwardly.

"Yes! Our sleep!" I said as I sat up from my bed.

"You'r-You're dressed?" He said again.

"Of course I'm dressed! What were you thinking?!" I threw my bolster at him.

"Oh... Nothing hehe~" Youngjae laughed.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them. Fancy being here when we're about to sleep!

"You said we could come anytime! We did ring the bell but you didn't open the door. We decided to let ourselves in!" Himchan hyung added.

I asked them to come but I didn't really think they would come immediately. I realised how quiet my girl has been after the incident. I wanted the boys to entertain her and lighten up her mood a little by making her laugh or make this place a little more lively. Crazy boys coming at this time when my princess was sleepy.

"Okay okay. Go down first. I'll go down later." I replied.

"Don't do anything funny!"Yongguk hyung shouted before they ran and closed my door. Aish those boys! Now I'm embarrassed.

Nothing happened because she told me she wasn't ready for it and would only do it after marriage. Of course I respected her. Actually, I admired her. Very few girls think like that now. I already have her, I don't mind if I have to wait. After all, I not with her because of her body. It's just that sometimes.... Well, I'm a guy!

"I'll go change before going down. You go down first?" She said to me, rubbing her eyes.

"You don't have to go down if you don't want to. You look tired. The boys will understand." I said seeing her so sleepy.

"It's fine. They already came and woke me up. I'm awake now!" She said as she forced open her eyes with her thumb and index finger. 

"Don't do that!" I laughed while I removed her hands from her eyes. She laughed too and jumped out of bed, heading towards her room.

 

Weird update? haha~ Sorry, I didn't have the motivation to update..... Was feeling emo... and writer's block... ahh but whatever~

Why are you guys suddenly commenting on marriage?! HAHAHA. Hmmm... don't keep your hopes too high... 

810 subbies!!! Thank you!!