You are my everything; I Love You

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

A few days after my discharge, I was feeling better all thanks to my girl. She made sure I was well taken care of and she personally helped me to clean and dress that bullet wound.

"Why don't we sit in and cuddle while watching some movies and playing some games?" I asked her when she came out of her room all dressed in what I bought her for her valentine's gift. She did not say anything but instead she looked speechless.

"O-okay... If you say so.." She replied not looking too happy and excited about it. 

"Kidding kidding! Gosh why does your face always asks me to tease you?! Hahaha!" I laughed, she frowned and then slapped my arm then eventually linked her arms with me.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Aww you're so cuteee! You know that no matter how many times you ask I will never tell you but you never seem to give up!" I pinched her cheeks. She made a face.

"You can take a nap. It's gonna take some time." I said as I drove.

"It's fine! I'll accompany you today!" She said.

"Ya ya then minutes later you're gonna be snoring!" I replied.

"I don't snore! And I'm gonna keep my word today!" She smiled. True to her words, she really kept me company today. We talked and talked.

"We're here!" I said as I parked the car. She looked around, not knowing where this unfamiliar place was. 

We held hands as we walked to our destination. 

"Wear this." I said as I could see some guys looking at her. She was wearing that dress making her look extremely gorgeous. I handed her the jacket that she gave me as I held her closer to me.

"Why? I'm not cold and it wouldn't match my dress." She said.

"Just wear it." I said looking at those guys who were still eyeing her. 

"Oh... I know why... Awww... They can see but I'm already yours!" She smiled cheekily and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Haha. Very sweet but you're still gonna wear it." I laughed sarcastically as I covered her with my jacket and glared at the guys. 

~~~~~'s POV

"Welcome Mr Jung." The staff said as he directed us into our very own cable car. It was decorated with a valentine theme.

The cabin was not an ordinary cable car cabin. It was bigger and there was a table and two chairs, perfect for a couple.

"Woah...." I looked at the interior and was stunned. It was so beautiful, somewhat like a fairytale! I could hear passerbys' reactions when they stopped and stared, saying things loud enough for us to hear.

"Wow, that girl is lucky."

"That guy is loaded."

"So sweet." 

"Pfft. They really think they're the king and queen?"

"Come, princess." Daehyun said, ignoring the comments and brought me in. Being the sweet gentleman he was, he pulled out my seat for me and I settled in.

I have never taken a cable car ride before more or less having a meal in a prettily decorated one! The cable car started moving when we settled down.

"Wow Daehyunnie.... This is so surreal! I feel like a real princess. Thank you!" I said as I dug in. The food was simple finger food such as rings, nuggets, cheese sticks and stuff. Both of us had our own plate of crepes, just like the first time we had them.

"That happy? Smiling to yourself?" Daehyun said casually.

"Yeah~ I was thinking of the first time we ate this." I replied.

"Oh! I remembered too! That time when your stomach growled! Hahaha!" Daehyun laughed.

"Not funny! It's embarrassing! The waiter was there too!" I frowned.

"No, its cute!" Daehyun fed me a fork of his crepe.

When we were done with our ride and food, We went shopping around the area, holding hands. It's been a long time since we have done that. Daehyun's jacket was permanantly on me. This boy is overreacting but it was no doubt sweet.

"Can we take a break? My feet hurt from all the walking." I said after we walked a few streets.

"Lousy~" He teased.

"What lousy?! You try walking for an hour in heels!" I pinched his nose.

"Okay okay~ I'm sorry princess! Take a seat, I'll go get drinks." He said as soon as we found seats at a nearby cafe. I have a feeling today is gonna be a very fattening day with all the food and drinks.

After we finishing our drinks, we walked somemore. My feet were already killing me. 

"Your fault! Why did you have to buy heels?" I pushed the blame to him.

"My fault? Okay okay~ Let's get you sneakers to wear okay?" He said as we continued to window shop.

"No! It wouldn't match my dress!" I objected.

"It doesn't matter. You wear for me to see. If I'm happy and you're comfortable then it's fine!" He smiled.

We went into a shoe shop and he ended buying a pair of pretty red flats for me. Daehyun pampers me too much. I can't deny that I actually like him spoiling me. Which girl doesn't like their boy to shower them with such things? I pamper Daehyun a lot too. He would be the happiest when he eats.

"What are you planning later? Does it involves food? I'm hungry..." Daehyun whined as he hugged my arm. I laughed at how cute he was being.

"We just ate not long ago! Is your stomach like a blackhole or something?" I replied patting his stomach. He pouted really cutely.

"Ahh okay okay, we'll go now. Stop giving me that face." I pushed his face away playfully.

"So where are we going?" Daehyun asked as we walked back to the car.

"The beach!" I said.

"Really? We've been there so many times already!" Daehyun said.

"What are you trying to say?!" I asked.

"Ahh nothing nothing. We'll go okay?" Daehyun managed to dodge my attack.

"Okay!" I clung onto him.

"But seriously, why there?" Daehyun asked sounding serious, really meaning it as a question, not the joking kind.

"That's where you brought me for our first date! Shouldn't we go there for our anniversary too? Did you get me a rose?" I replied and asked.

"Rose? What rose?" Daehyun asked, looking confused.

"Haha~ It's nothing! I'm the one planning now! You just have to get us there." I smiled.

"Ahh~ I see. I'm not only your boyfriend, I'm also your chauffeur today, wait, no everyday." Daehyun said, I could tell he's planning to make me feel bad.

"I would have driven if I knew how to! And no, you're not just my boyfriend or my chauffeur..." I said. He looked at me, puzzled.

"You're my everything." I whispered into his ear and ran towards the car, feeling embarrassed from my sudden mushiness. I looked back and Daehyun was grinning from ear to ear. 

"Awww... I'm your everything..." Daehyun teased.

"Shut up and drive! Aye! I shouldn't have said it..." I mumbled. He laughed.

"You wanna know something too?" He asked while he drove.

"What?" I asked.

"You're my everything too." He looked into my eyes and said seriously. I could literally feel the shivers that went down my spine. The effect he has on me. I bet I was smiling like a loon. He laughed and went back to driving.

Soon, we reached the beach. 

"Awww.. The sun has set..." I pouted.

"We can always watch sunset together!" Daehyun poked my cheek. I held his hand and brought him to the area where I prepared our date. I was almost running, super excited to see his reaction.

Daehyun's POV

When I finally saw what she had prepared, I was stunned. Even though I'm a guy, I found it super sweet and romantic. She never fail to give me such pleasant surprises. 

There were candles lit in a shape of a big heart and there was a table and two chairs in the middle of the heart. There was also a waiter that was dressed really smartly, in a black suit.

"What's with that face? Too surprised?" She smiled.

"Wa-wow..." I was speechless.

"Like it?" She asked.

"Yes! Now let's eat! I'm starving!!!" I pulled her with me as we sat. For lunch we had something different, instead of the usual main courses, I decided to go for something light. Bad choice. I wasn't full. Lucky she planned for main course. She must have thought of me and food. Cute~

There were salad as appetitizers, soup, and we had salmon as our main dish. The food was really delicious! I wonder how much effort she had gone through just to get restaurant quality food customised to this extent.

Then, the waiter started playing a sweet melody on the violin. It was really a whole new experience, eating by the beach, surrounded by the sand and sea and also candles, and listening to sweet music. 

"Eat. Stop looking at him like that! You're gonna drool!" I stuffed food into , feeling a little jealous at the fact that she was dreamily watching the waiter play the violin.

"I was just appreciating the music you jealous boy!" She frowned.

"Appreciate while looking at me then!" I said.

"You should have gotten a female waitress instead. The I won't have to risk you looking at other guys." I added.

"And then have you looking at the waitress? No thank you." She replied.

After we were done eating, we walked along the shore admiring the night view. She was hugging my arm and leaning onto me.

"No bones?" I teased. She let go and walked by herself.

"I'm kidding!" I held her close to me as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Did you enjoy dinner?" She asked.

"Yes. Thank you. I loved it. It was really romantic." I smiled.

"Really? I thought guys would cringe at the romance." She said.

"But it's your effort and I found it really sweet." I said my true feelings. I could tell her cheeks were heated up.

"You? Did you enjoy lunch? I know it was a simple one. I just wanted to try something new." I felt like mine was not even half as sweet as compared to hers.

"Yes! Simple? How is that simple? You booked the entire cable car! And did you see the envious looks of the passerbys? Just by the look of their faces I could tell how many girls would want you as their boyfriend." She said.

"So? I don't care. Because this boyfriend is taken by a certain Miss Yang." I kissed her lips. 

"Are you tired? Want to head back?" I asked after hearing her yawn. She nodded.

"Sleep first. I'll wake you when we're home." I said as I started the car.

"How is that you're not tired after a whole day out?" She said, looking really curious.

"Because I'm Jung Daehyun." I said as a matter of fact. Seeing her so happy and enjoying herself was already enough to keep me awake.

When we reached home, she took the grapes out and put them in a bowl.

"Mine!" I took the bowl from her and she made a face. We then relaxed on the couch as I rest my head on her lap while she crossed her legs.

"Sit up and eat! I don't want you to choke!" She said but I did not bother.

"I'm Jung Daehyun! I won't get choke so easily." I said as I fed her the grapes.

"I'm starting to wonder.... Are these muscles or fats?" She asked cheekily while poking my arms.

"What fats!? These are muscles! I trained for them okay!" Aish this girl. She just laughed.

"Okay okay. Muscles.... under fats." She smiled.

"Yah!" I shouted.

"Okay okay. Muscles, muscles. Chill. Hahaha~" She said laughing.

"Still laugh?" I scolded playfully. She stopped.

"Eat!" I fed her more grapes. She accepted them happily.

"I heard what you did when I was in coma. You better come clean." I said suddenly, in a serious tone.

"What? I told you all my nightmares already." She said, clueless to what I was saying.

"No. Think harder. It wouldn't be good if I expose you." I added.

"What? I really don't know! Tell me!" She said, panicky.

"Ah ah. Panick already?" I frowned.

"What?!" She yelled.

"Zelo told me something..." I said.

"What did he say?!" She asked anxiously.

"He said..." I created the suspense.

"What!!?!" She shook me.

"He said you hugged Youngjae when you were sleeping! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DREAMING ABOUT?!" I asked feeling slightly jealous. How could she hug my friend?

"Oh that...." She then started laughing!

"You're jealous again!!" She continued laughing. Aish this girl.

"It was just a nightmare! I didn't dream of anything wrong with him!" She blurted when I glared at her.

"Anything wrong?! Then did you dream anything 'wrong' with me?" I teased.

"AISH NOO!!! EAT YOUR GRAPES!" She stuffed them into my mouth. Luckily I was already sitting up if not, I would have really gotten choked.

"Jung Daehyun!" She suddenly said, giving me a shock.

"What Jung Dae-" I was about to flick her forehead when she said something.

"I love you." She added as she kissed me on the cheeks and then looked away and pretended that nothing happened. I guessed she was shy. I was honestly taken aback. Who knew hearing my most precious loved one saying these three words could instantly melt me? It was real, the feelings were coming from her heart. I could feel it. 

I tilt her chin and made her face me.

"I love you too Princess." I kissed her on her lips.

 

THE END!~