Hiding

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

I was having lesson and was about to doze off when I felt vibration in my pocket. I took my phone out, placed it on my lap, under my table and looked at the screen. 'My Handsome Daehyunnie<3' appeared on my screen. I smiled to myself. When did this ninja changed his name on my phone? Then I excused myself to go to the washroom. Daehyun kept calling. I wondered what was this urgent. I picked up the call. He sounded anxious but he assured everything was fine. He claimed that he called because he missed me. What a cutie. I missed him too. We ended our calls and I headed back to class.

As usual, my mind started drifting off. I wondered how can a guy turn out like this. He's a gangster, he smokes and gets into fights but still manages with school work? Seriously one of a kind, my kind. Except for the smoking part. I should do something. I tried to refrain myself from smiling or laughing in class. Finally, the last bell rang. I packed my belongings and dashed out of class. I didn't want Daehyun to wait too long and I didn't want to give people a chance to strike and make my day miserable.

Just my luck, while i was running across the canteen, a boy tripped me on purpose and my legs kicked onto each other. I fell but lucky my hands supported my body. If not, I'd have a flat nose. I ignored the cheers for him and continued to run towards the main school gate. I spotted Daehyun's car.

I guessed he saw me through the mirror and he came out from the car. He was wearing shades today with his signature mask. I laughed at his fully covered face.

"Yah don't laugh!" Daehyun said to me. Oops.

"Daehyunnie!" I hugged him. I pulled away and removed his shades. He tried to keep his shades on but somehow today, my reflexes were faster than his which was really rare.

"Is that a new bruise?" I frowned as I gently touched his eye. He got into a fight again? He just got into one two days ago and if I wasn't awake, he would have kept it from me. He then told me that some drunk guy fought with him but the other party ended up in a worst state. He just had a few minor scratches and bruises. Thats why I thought it was normal that he would wear his shades to cover the bruises. I also told him I'm gonna go with him if he's gonna leave house in the middle of the night so that I can at least prevent or control him from fighting. He would listen to me right?

"Er no. It was that day's bruise!" Daehyun said to me. I raised my eyebrows. I see him almost all the time, wouldn't I know about his bruises? 

"Liar!" I said wanting to walk away. This time his reflexes were fast. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"Okay okay. Sorry. Actually I er.. knocked onto the door. Aish, make me say something so embarassing!" I giggled while he looked down. I held up his chin to see his bruise.

"Shall we go back? I'll help you clean it up." I said still giggling at his clumsiness. 

"Stop laughing!" Daehyun said but he also let out a laugh.

When we reached home, we headed to his room. He sat down on his bed while I went to get his first aid kit in his bathroom. When I came back, I sat in front of him, removing his mask. My lips unknowingly found its way to his. Must be my morning kiss to him. It was a habit anyways.

"Don't move." I rubbed his bruise using a little more strength than usual. With more strength only then the bruise will heal. 

"Ah ah ah!!" He screamed. It was cute seeing him trying to dodge my touch but I held him firm and didn't allow him to move about. 

"Stop moving! Its for your own good! You don't want that bruise to be there for three months do you?" I asked him. He shook his head like a child who just got reprimanded. 

"Yah, you're lying! What kind of bruise stays for three months?!" Daehyun said after awhile.

"hee~ Slow~" I .

"What did you say?!" He started tickling me.

"Okay okay. You're the fastest!" I tried holding on to his hands. He eventually stopped. I slapped his chest lightly.

"Ow!" His expression seemed really painful but I didn't use much strength. Then he pouted. I guessed he just wanted me to feel bad. I rubbed the part I lightly slapped.

"Lie down." He obediently followed. 

"No no turn over, lie on your stomach." During the fight, his back was also covered with scratches. I lifted up his shirt and I'm quite glad the marks are slowly fading.

 

Daehyun's POV

I felt bad lying about the bruise on my eye. Lucky she believed me. 

I didn't want to turn over because now my front hurt more than my back but I didn't want my princess to find out so I just endured the pain while she dealt with my back. At certain spots where she pressed, the impact also hurt me in front. I had to remind myself not to look too in pain. 

"Ah!" She pressed my lower back with a little too much strength.

"Sorry sorry!!" She quickly apologized.

"Its okay princess." I assured her.

"Ahhh." This time the groan came from her. I immediately turned and look at her. She was clutching onto her stomach.

"What happened? I got up and pulled her closer to me so she was no longer sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Painnn.." She squeezed her eyes shut.

"Have you eaten?" I asked her as my palm circled her stomach. She could be skipping meals for all I know.

"Oops. I forgot." She replied sticking out her tongue.

"FORGOT?!" I said a little too loudly.

"Yea. I was doing some practice questions during break just now. Not my fault." This girl. I shook my head.

"Huh. Then my fault?" I asked.

"Yes! You didn't remind me to eat!" I facepalmed myself.

"Okay okay my fault. Come, I'll cook you something to eat." I told her.

She looked like she was in so much pain. I can't bare to see her like this. I got up, scooped her up into my arms and carried her down, totally forgeting about the fact that I had bruises all over my body and now that her body was so close to mine made me feel so much worst but I needed to maintain a straight face She didn't need to know about today.

 

Hopefully I'll have more frequent updates from now! ^^