Gangster?!

My Gangster Prince

 

~~~~~~'s POV

I looked at my watch, it was already 10pm. I've cooked dinner and it had already turned cold while waiting for Daehyun. I decided to call him. There was ringing sounds but he didn't pick up. Was he in some trouble? I paced around the house worriedly while trying to get hold of him. I then saw his phone on the couch where he last picked up the call. I sighed. 

It was already 11pm and Daehyun was still not back. There was no way I could reach him. I hope he's okay. He's making me worried. I waited for him to be back.

I heard the door opened and I opened my eyes and saw Daehyun. I must have fallen asleep while waiting for him. Thank God he's okay. I mentally sighed in relieve.

He seemed different. Usually when he comes home he would shower me with kisses and hugs. Today was different. Why was he wearing his hood? Why won't he face me? All he told me was go to bed. Was he mad?

I got up from the couch and slip my palms into his. Daehyun did something unexpected. 

"Ah" He cried softly and released my palms. My heart sank for a moment but I realised he let out a small cry. I held up his wrist before he could do anything else and I saw scratch marks on his palm.

"How did you get this?" 

"I fell." He replied me still not facing me. Something tells me this is not all. He's been acting too strange. I pulled his wrists towards me where his body was now facing me. I quickly pulled down his hood. I was shocked! I saw a red bruised mark on his cheek. 

I unknowingly touched the bruise. Daehyun winced. I tugged him towards his room.

"Sit down." He sat on his bed.

I went to take the first aid kit from his bathroom.

I sat in front of him and dressed his bruises. I didn't know my tears flowed.

 

Daehyun's POV

Crap, she found out. She brought me to my room which it was best I followed and started dressing my bruises.

"How did you get these?" my girl asked me. It was nice seeing my girlfriend helping me to dress my wounds. I guess she must be feeling hurt too, just like when I see her in bruises. I was kinda surprised when she suddenly teared. Why do you always make her cry Daehyun?

"I..I fell." I said to her while wiping her tears away. She gave me an 'are-you-sure' look. I looked away while she continued to dress my other palm.

While she was cleaning my palms, thoughts flowed in my head. Should I tell her the truth? Afterall, we've been together for awhile now and I somehow have always forced her to tell me what happened to her. I should be fair right? But what if she doesn't accept? Ugrh. She will right? I mean, we love each other. Whatever I do will not affect our feelings right? Even if she does mind, I'm sure we can work something out. I've made up my mind.

I held on to her palms while she was dressing my cheek bruise. 

"Is it painful? I'll do it gently." She was still sobbing. She misinterpreted my actions. 

"Princess. I have something to tell you." I said to her while looking into her beautiful eyes. She didn't say anything.

"I erm... I got these bruises from a fight. " I confessed. Its too tiring keeping secrets from people especially the people I love. I could tell she was clearly shocked. Her jaw dropped and her eyes looked like they were gonna drop out from her sockets.

"Its no big deal though. See?" I tried assuring her by touching my wound. It was a little painful but the pain was bearable. She lighten up a little and lightly slapped my hand away from my face to prevent me from touching my wound. How thoughtful.  How was I gonna proceed on to let her know the entire truth? I shall be damn straightforward. Here I go. I held her hands again.

"Actually Princess, I'm in a gang. B.A.P. The rest of the boys are also gangsters." There, straightforward enough. Her shocked expression was plastered on her face again. It was like she didn't breathe for 10 seconds? I waved my hands in front of her face. She didn't say anything. 

"But we don't do drugs, kill, kidnap or whatever." I assured her again. 

"Aren't gangsters supposed to be scary? Like beat up people and all?" She finally spoked with her teary voice. Okay, now she's afraid.

"In a way but there are those that will protect their girlfriends." She looked down, was she shy? how cute. I lightly pinched her cheeks. 

"Are you okay? With everything?" I needed to know if she really disliked the fact then maybe we could discuss something out.

"I guess but I don't want to see you hurt." A tear dropped again. Why is my baby girl so emotional?

"Okay, I'll promise to be careful, all for you. Now, stop crying. You look better smiling. Give me a smile." She gave me a small smile. I rushed a peck on her lips. I should have known my girlfriend wasn't the unreasonable kind. 

"Are you injured at any other places?" 

"Nope." I didn't know why I lied. She suddenly hugged me. I was taken aback by her hug. 

"Ah!" She touched the bruise made by the pole on my back. She pulled back herself and gave me a weird look. She stood up went behind me and sat. She asked me to lie down on my stomach and she lifted up the back of my hoodie and shirt.

"And you say you're not hurt anywhere else? Then what's this?" She was questioning me like a small kid. I just laughed shyly. I didn't want to worry her. I could tell that the bruise was like a long mark that ran diagionally across my back even though I can't really see it.

"Ah! Softer Princess!" She took the cream and purposely applied a lot of force on my bruise.

"Serve you right from hiding from me!" She just wanted to vent it on me. Fine fine. I didn't argue. She then massaged the bruise softly. It was comfortable. I knew she wasn't gonna apply a load of force on me.

"So... It was really you who broke Miyoon's arm the other time right?" She asked me while rubbing the wound.

"Yup but that deserved it. She hurt my Princess." 

"Done. You hungry?" She pulled down my shirt and hoodie.

"Nope but I don't mind eating whatever you cooked for me!" I hugged her arm. She tried to hide her smile but failed. I clinged on to her as we walked down to the dining area. She heated the food up for me.

"Ah~" I opened my mouth wanting her to feed me. She rolled her eyes but fed me. I asked her to eat too. After eating, I wanted to wash the dishes but my girl didn't let me as she didn't want my wounds to be in contact with water. I accompanied her while she washed the dishes. I backhugged her, disturbing her by kissing her side profile. She ignored me. 

"Daehyunnie, you know, actually, I kinda like the idea of dating a gangster. It seems exciting. I've never had a gangster boyfriend before." So... I'm guessing she likes the bad boy type? 

"So you've dated a nerd before? I thought you said I was your first?" I decided to as usual. I pretended I was sad and released my grip around her waist. 

"No no! I mean-" She tried explaining

"Yeah I know what you mean. Pabo, I was just playing with you." I cheekily smiled. She slapped my chest.

"Ah!" I pretended it hurts.

"Sorry sorry, I didn't mean to-" I cut off her words by sealing her lips with mine.

 

My Princess, after staying with me for a period of time, away from her retarded family, I believe she's gotten a whole lot better. She's more daring and playful now. I guess this is her real self. Though I also know that even if wounds heal, they will leave scars and that she will always remember the painful past. Its not gonna be a big deal to me. I'm gonna paint her a happier future.

 

There! Another update! Thank you for all the subscriptions and comments!! But I wonder why you guys always think that something bad is gonna happen unless you guys want something bad to happen? Hehe! Silent readers don't stay silent! Tell me what you think of this fic! The rest please continue to comment! :D