Hospital

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

I felt bad for using such tactics to get her to tell me what was actually going on in her life. I've been dying to know since the first day I met her. That finally explained all the injuries. How can someone live under such conditions that wasn't even human life. How can she be so cheerful like nothing of that sort ever happened to her. It really pained me to see the marks on her body when i was wiping her dry. I promised her to protect her but where was I? 

While we were in the car, it was rather quiet. ~~~~~~ didn't talk as much as usual. She must have felt really weak. 

"Baby are you okay?" 

"I'm fine." She said as she held on to her stomach. 

"yah! hiding things from me again? What did I say just now?" I said. Can't she just tell me how she really feels instead of bottling up? I feel kinda hurt when she didn't want to tell me anything. Can't she trust or rely on me? I just want her to know that I will be there for her.

"Oh. Haha. Yeah. My stomach's a little uncomfortable." She replied me. I passed her something to chew on to prevent her from vomitting and i placed my palm over her stomach and gently circled it. 

"~~~~~~ah, can you please don't keep everything to yourself? It hurts me when you don't tell me anything. I feel like I can't be there for you. Can you just rely on me, rest on me? Stop hiding everything from me okay?" I really cannot see her keeping everything to herself. She will breakdown eventually. I don't want that to happen. I rather she tell me things and vent her unhappiness. I wouldn't mind even if she vented them on me. At least its better that exploding all at one shot.

"Sorry, I just didn't want to worry you." this silly girl.

"It worries me more seeing you like that. We're reaching soon. you can take a short nap first." I patted her stomach.

"Oppa..... Thank you." and she drifted off to sleep. I smiled. I could tell she was feeling more than uncomfortable. I decided to speed up.

We finally reached the hospital. I woke her up. She was clutching onto her stomach like it hurts a lot. I carried her to see the doctor. I left the room and waited outside while the doctor examined her.

He came out and told me that ~~~~~~~ has fever due to the cold. He also saw the marks on her body. I told him its fine and we know what to do. The doctor seemed unsure but didn't probe further. I know ~~~~~~~ wouldn't want people to know about it. It was probably one of her reasons why she didn't want to come. She didn't want the doctor to see the scars on her body. 

"May I ask what have ~~~~~~~ been eating? Her stomach is really weak and her body lack nutrients." The doctor asked me. 

"She usually eats bread and sometimes I share my meals with her. She eats very small portion of them always claiming she was full." I told the doctor.

"I'll prescribe something to give her appetite. She shouldn't eat too much for now. Her stomach cannot take it which was why she vomitted earlier. I believe its not the first time. Feed her with proper meals in small portions first. I'll let the nurses know too. Take care of her. Her body is really weak. She has to stay for the night for further observation." What? I didn't know my girl was going through all these. How much of a failure am I? I should have controlled her food intake. I thanked the doctor and helped ~~~~~~ to her ward. I requested for a private ward because I didn't want anyone to disturb her and I want her to rest well.

" Oppa, its okay, I can stay in a normal ward." 

"Don't worry about anything else and rest. I'll take care of it. The nurse will bring in something light for you to eat your medication later." I assured her. So is this another reason why she didn't want to come?

We talked for awhile till the nurse arrived with her food and medicine. I fed her slowly. She seemed reluctant to eat but still managed to finish her food. I then fed her her medicine. Her face turned funny when she was eating them. She must be feeling damn y now. Having to go through all these.

"Oppa, you can go, you don't need to stay. You look tired. Go back and rest." She said to me. 

"Its okay. I'll accompany you. I'll be alone at home anyway. Now be good, sleep." I tucked her into bed and kissed her cheek. I like doing this to her. She really feels like my princess. 

She soon fell asleep. I couldn't prevent myself from feeling guilty after thinking about whatever she said. 

I sat at the side of the bed held onto her hands and watched her sleep. She looked like an angel. How could an angel experience all these? It just didn't seem fair.

Ocassionally she would stir in her sleep. Her expression darkened and she started struggling. She just had a terrible day and now she seemed like she's having a nightmare. God, please don't let this girl suffer so much. I tried calming her down telling her i'm here. 

" Daehyun ah, don't leave me" She mumbled in her sleep while squeezing my hands. Pabo, I'll be here, I won't leave you.

I comforted her by patting her. Her expression relaxed and she was sleeping calmly.

I'm sorry ~~~~~~~ah. I'll treat you well and shower you with love. I lightly pecked her lips and I fell asleep with my head resting on her bed and her hands in mine.

 

Whoo! my 20th chapter! hope all of you are enjoying the story so far!! Thank you to all the subcribers and comments! they really make my day and give me motivation to update regularly! Leave more comments kay! talk to me! :)