Valentines' Day part 2

My Gangster Prince

 

~~~~~~~~~'s POV

Daehyun asked me to be his girlfriend. Why was his expression like that? It felt like he didn't mean it. I was kinda upset. But then again, why would he love me? I didn't want to show that i was upset.

Suddenly he grabbed my hands. I was surprised at the sudden contact and his bare face! So handsome! He looked like a prince that would only appear in fairytales. He confessed to me. I was in shock when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I knew it was his real feelings. I could sense his sincerity. I zoned out because I didn't know he also had feelings for me all these while. As much as I love him, I didn't want to end up getting hurt.

My parents left me. I didn't feel loved. 

Am i finally able to feel love from this boy? I was confused but i trusted him. I'm actually happy! I never knew there was this side in him and that our feelings were actually mutual! I was overjoyed! I smiled and nodded feeling shy. I could feel my heart like it was gonna explode. So this is how it feels like being loved by someone. 

I was staring at his flawless face, his cute eyes when he smiled, his lips. He released his grip from my hands. Then, I realised i was staring at him for too long. Oops. 

He took out a silver and pink crystal bracelet, held onto my wrist. Just when he was about to put it on for me, His eyes widen. Crap, I forgotten to cover my wounds from last night. I tried to wriggle out of his grip but he held on tighter. 

"Ah!" I accidentally screamed from the sudden pain, trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"Sorry. How did you get this? Does it hurt?" Daehyun asked me. I liked how he was concerned for me. He was the first person that cared about me. I tried to hide my wrist behind my back but he wouldn't let go. 

"Its nothing. Nope, not really!" I said in a happier tone. I didn't want him to worry and I couldn't bring myself to tell him how I got it. I love him, what if he leaves after knowing? 

Daehyun's POV

Did she really think I would believe her? Its nothing? Its on both of her wrists! Dammit! I just promised her I wouldn't let anyone hurt her and now I see bruises on her wrists. I sighed mentally. I knew its not that simple. She didn't want to say it. 

" ~~~~~~ah, i'm not gonna force you to say anything. You can tell me when you're ready. Just so you know, I'll be with you. Trust me okay " I said to her.

I kissed her wrist softly and helped her to put on the bracelet. 

"I love you Princess"

"I love you too!" She said with blushed cheeks. how cute my silly princess.

We sat together with our fingers intertwined with each other and just enjoyed each others' presence. 

 

"Oppa, should we go back to the boys? Class is gonna start soon and i want to pass them my cake!" ~~~~~~ said to me happily.

"Sure lets go.      Is my cake the biggest piece? haha." I held her hands and walked with her to where B.A.P were. She nodded with a grin.

We earned a lot of stares from the students and there were girls gossiping about ~~~~~~ right in front of my face. If they weren't girls, my gangster self would have already punched them. I shot a cold glare at the girls. They shut up instantly.

"Oppa, Its okay, I'm fine" ~~~~~~~ assured me but i know she was uncomfortable and hurt.

Once i reached our table, the boys were clapping and congratuating us. We were still holding hands and ~~~~~~~~ was blushing crazily. I just thanked them.

Then, I stood on the table. Yupp, my gangster self was out.

"LISTEN TO ME, THIS GIRL HERE ~~~~~~~ IS MY GIRL. DON'T ANYONE DARE TO HURT HER. IF I FIND OUT, I'LL RIP YOU APART." I said loud enough for everyone to hear. 

"YEAH YOU WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH US TOO!" The rest of B.A.P stood on the table and added.

"Oppas get down! what if the teachers see?" ~~~~~~~ worriedly got us down. We came down not because we were afraid of teachers. I didn't want this girl to get worried. We came down and Himchan patted her head while i ruffled her hair.

"Oh yes Oppas! Your Valentines' Day gift from me!" ~~~~~~~ said as she handed out the cakes. 

They gave her a hug. Okay this I admit i was a little jealous. She had not hugged me yet and she's hugging them?

"Yah enough of the hugging." I said and held her hands and pulled her to my chest and placed my arms over her shoulders. She looked up at me.

"Wow possessive already?" Himchan said. I just shrugged.

Get used to the skinship my girl. 

 

 

Daehyun is so cute! Was the confession too fast? I was looking forward to writing the romance more that's why i've been waiting for this! yes! they're finally together!