Taken Away

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

Whoo! It's already Sunday!! I called the boys over and told them about my Princess moving in. Youngjae gave me a dirty look. I lightly punched his chest. I knew what he was thinking. Aish, that boy. Yongguk and Himchan hyung offered to follow me to fetch my girl from her house tomorrow. Just to help out with stuff just in case her assholic stepparents decide to go crazy or something. 

I decided to let her have a room for herself. Now the rooms were very boyish so we decided to do a mini room makeover for my baby girl. I want her to feel loved and special living in this house. I'm so excited. Yongguk Hyung, Himchan Hyung and Zelo tidied the bedroom between the bathroom and her room. They cleared the cupboard which contained some of their clothes since they stayed over and removed the bunk beds from the room. While me, Youngjae and Jongup  went shopping for a new coat of paint, new bedsheets and stuff.

We returned back with new stuff and baby pink paint and painting tools. The boys helped with the new coat of paint and things were done in no time. We had fun painting. As usual, they were kids when it came to these kind of stuff. We ended playing with the paint, getting paint on each other. We then tidied up the room. We moved the bunk beds to the other room.  I'm so lucky the boys came to help. If not I might take forever.

"Thanks guys." I said to them.

"No problem! We see ~~~~~~ as our sister of course we want the best for her." Yongguk hyung nudged me. At night we went for dinner and the boys stayed over. 

I went back to my room, lied on my bed feeling really excited for tommorrow. I can't believe I'm actually gonna stay with the girl I love. No more lonely days, nights and eating alone. 

Hey Princess, what are you doing?
Can't wait to see you tommorrow!
Sleep well baby girl.

I texted her. I waited for her reply but it never came. I guessed she was already fast asleep. I rolled around in bed, thinking of the times we spent together, I smiled to myself and unknowingly, I fell asleep. 

I woke up the next morning and jumped out of bed. I had never felt so happy before! I went to wake the boys up. Yongguk and Himchan hyung woke up and prepared while I went to prepare light breakfast for them. We decided to let the other boys sleep in instead of disturbing them. Before leaving, I went to their room and told Youngjae we were leaving and they could eat the food we left for them.

I drove my car to ~~~~~'s place. We got out of the car and headed towards her house. I rang the door bell with a smile. My smile faded when the person in front of me wasn't her but her stepmom. I nodded my head and greeted her.

"Oh Daehyun! I see you brought uninvited friends along.Come on in and take a seat." Still as fake. 

I stepped in ther house, and we remained standing in front of them while her stepparents sat on the couch watching tv.

"Where's ~~~~~~?" I asked trying to sound as polite as possible.

" Why so you can take her away from me?Fat hope." her stepmom smirked.

"WHERE'S ~~~~~??!!" I went closer and asked her again. I wasn't afraid of this . 

She ignored and watched her tv program.

'BANG!' 

We all froze. I looked at my hyungs and realised Yongguk hyung just fired a shot at the wall from his gun. Wow, he came prepared. 

"Where's ~~~~~~?!" He walked up to her as held on to her collar. Her stepdad held on to Hyung's arm. Hyung shot him a glare and then back to the . He didn't remove his arm but he didn't say anything.

"I-In her room." She stuttered. So now she feels scared? 

"Go and get her." I didn't need to be told. I sprinted to her room. Her door was closed. 

I didn't want to barge in like that I knocked on her door.

"Princess its me." I said.

"NO!! Don't come in! Go away!" She yelled. Her voice sounded like she was crying. I was afraid there was something wrong. 

"I'm coming in anyway." Why did I even knock? Oh yeah, I respected her.

"No no no!!! Please don't hurt me! I'm sorry!!" She was yelling and screaming when I opened the door. I stared at her in shock. I couldn't believe my eyes. What the hell did those insane beasts do to her? She was kneeling down, her hands chained to the grills, having her arms stretched over her head. Not only she was in that position, she was definitely abused. The marks on her body was no joking matter. There were even blood mixed with sweat and tears. 

She squeezed her eyes closed as if waiting for another round of beating. I couldn't take what I was seeing. I spotted the key for the lock. I unlocked her. Her wrists were badly bruised by the chains.

I took out my hoodie, kneeled in front of her and wrapped around her body, hugging her. She was crying. 

"Shhh.. Baby, its me. Don't worry. Everything is gonna be okay." I circled her back trying to resist my tears from falling. She was so broken. She stayed so still in my arms. 

"Lets go." I wiped her tears and carried her in bridal style. I brought her to where her bag was and she picked it up. I was about to leave when she stopped me.

"Wait, Fluffy." She pointed to her matteress.Was Fluffy a new nickname for me? My eyes followed to when she was pointing. I smiled a little. She was pointing to the stuffed dog that I've bought for her on our first date. This baby. I brought her to the matteress and she picked her Fluffy up. Fluffy? What a cute name. She placed the toy between my chest and her head with her arms around my neck snuggling up to me while I carried her out of her room. 

We went to the living room. The moment she saw her stepparents, her arms around me tighten and she burried her head in my chest, afraid of them. 

"Don't worry, I won't let them hurt you anymore." I safely assured her.

"Put her down before I call the police!" Her stepdad finally spoke.

"Go ahead, pick up the phone. Call the damn police. but lets see who's will be kicked. Don't forget, its you who abused her." Yonguk hyung retorted before I could say anything. Her stepparents were speechless. 

"Look who's here!" Himchan hyung said when he opened the door. There stood two police officers. How the hell did he managed to call the police?

The police walked towards the couple who was stunned. They couldn't run now. The police took a glance at me and ~~~~~~ but mostly her. They shook their heads seeing the marks on her.

"You two are now charged with abuse. Come with me." The policeman said.

"What! It was them who abused her!" Her stepmom argued back and pointed to me.

"Yah we abused her and she is clinging onto her abusers." Yongguk hyung said sacarstically. 

The two policemen handcuffed her stepparents and led them to their car. Yongguk hyung smirked at her stepparents. 

"Are you gonna be fine?" one of the policemen asked ~~~~~~ before walking out. Her head was still burried in my chest. 

"Its okay, leave her to us." I said to the policemen. I didn't think he would think we're nice people but judging how tightly my girl was holding on to me, they trusted us to be the good guys.

 

There! Daehyun saves the day. I didn't make her run away because you guys wanted the stepparents to be caught right? Hehe! so don't be mad at Daehyun! Aww I lost a subscriber. :( Thank you to those who subscribed and commented! And thank you for being patient with my updates!