I Love You Very Deeply

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

"DAEHYUNNIE WAKE UP!!" I immediately shot up from my sleep.

"What happened?!" I asked, only to see my princess sitting in front of me with a silly grin on her face. I got pranked?

"You scared me!" I pointed at her. She just laughed. Oh well. Lucky it was just a prank. I might have a heart attack if something serious happened. I then tackled her, slamming her on my bed, being careful not to be too rough on her. 

Today is the day, we are gonna to take our revenge after weeks of training. Then maybe finally, my princess would be able to live happily ever after with me. Hee~

We planned to leave later at midnight and I am planning to get my girl tired so that she would sleep throughout the night. She doesn't need to know.

"I shocked you didn't I?" she asked, still with that silly grin on her face. I tickled her and she was in a laughing mess and her hair was all over her face. I pushed her hair to the side of her face and then rolled over to her side.

"Not going out today?" She asked as she hugged me from the back really tightly, leaning on my back.

"Nope. Today I'm all yours." I patted her hands.

"So warm~" She said as she snuggled in. I want to turn around and hug her but her current position did not allow me too. 

"Wahh wahh.. Since when did you get these?" She asked as she poked my abs.

"Yah! What since when?! I had them all along!" I turned and faced her since her hands were not around me anymore.

"Ahh okay okay.. Why didn't I see them before?" She asked giggling and she pushed my fringe away from my face. I flipped my hair.

"Yea, why didn't you see them before?" I asked.

"Maybe cause you're lying?" She started laughing again. Crazy girl, early in the morning teasing me.

"Yah!" I glared at her playfully.

"Okay okay." She smiled and kissed me.

"Really? today you're not going anywhere?" She asked innocently.

"No. I'm not going anywhere without you." I replied. She squeezed my lips together.

"Come, let's get ready for breakfast." I said.

"Nooooo.... Let's stay like this!" She said.

"Lazy bum! No. Come on! I want to bring you to places today!" I said as I pulled her up, pushed her out to the bathroom and patted her .

 

~~~~~'s POV

After I got ready, I exited my room and I heard Daehyun talking.

"Yes, midnight. Bye." Was what he said on the phone. He then ended the call.

"What midnight? You're going out?" I asked. I won't mind if he had to go out at night.

"Nope. It's just some game that is screening. Are you ready?" Daehyun said.

"Yupp! Let's go!" I said as I held his hands.

Daehyun brought us to a restaurant for a breakfast buffet and then we headed to catch a romantic comedy movie which made me so exhausted just by laughing. After the movie we went window shopping but we ended buying stuff. Now, Daehyun doesn't stop me from buying things for him but he would usually make himself feel bette by getting me things as well. He then drove us to the beach that we had visited a few times and we ate at one of the shop houses along the beach. After dinner, we strolled along the shore holding hands and carrying our shoes in our free hands.

"I'm tired. Can we take a break?" I requested after walking for a distance. 

"Lousy~" He teased and I slapped his arm lightly. We then found a cosy place and settled down. I sat in front of him, leaning on his chest.

"Do you remember this place?" Daehyun asked as he played with my hair.

"No? Am I supposed to?" I teased, playing with his fingers.

"Aye~ All my hard work...." Daehyun and his drama again, just that now he sounded sad.

"Ah no no... Of course I remembered! It was our first date! You would have killed me if I forgot right? Come to think of it, we were so awkward back then. You had this cold image too." I recalled.

"You cheeky girl! For you~" He said as he took a rose and put it in front of my face, just like the first time. How sweet.

"Aww~ Thank you!" I grabbed the rose from his hand and admired its redness. I smelt the rose and looked carefully, it was not a real rose and it smelt like his cologne! 

"It's not a real rose!" I said, showing the rose right in front of his eyes.

"I know." Daehyun smiled.

"Why?" I asked.

"Do you know what does a single red rose stand for?" Daehyun asked me. I shook my head, not knowing the answer.

"It means I love you very deeply." Daehyun said simply.

"Then why can't you get a real one?" I asked.

"Real ones will wilt. You want my love for you to die?!" Daehyun asked as he necklocked me with his arms.

"No no!!" I said hurriedly, waving my hands, afraid he might misunderstand.

"That's better." He kissed my head.

"So violent!" I slapped his thigh. 

"Aww you know I wouldn't really hurt you~" He shook me. I really give up. I can never win him.

We stayed in that position with me just resting on his chest and him supporting my weight as we watch the waves crash onto the shore.

"So.... you prefer the then me or the now me?" Daehyun asked. 

"I like both!" I said without thinking.

"Aye~ Don't lie. Choose!" He said.

"Erm... The cold you! That was who I fell for right? I always wondered how you could be so cool and so caring and loving at the same time." I said.

"You don't like the now me? My heart..." He asked as he clutched onto his chest. Drama boy.

"I like! It's you who asked me to choose!" I pushed him then pulled him back not wanting him to hit the sand.

"It's just that the now you is so noisy and forever teasing me!" I teased. 

"Ahh no no! Aish why did you make me choose! I like both okay! Because its you." I said when I felt him feeling a little sad. He then smiled, not saying anything.

"Ah I'm sorry!! So hard to please! You know I love you right?" I said hugging his waist. He started laughing.

"What?! I'm serious!" I hit his stomach.

"Oww. I know. It's just that you said the exact same line when you were drunk." He laughed somemore.

"Stop reminding me of that time! Gosh! I was so embarrassing!" I buried my face in my palms.

"No, you're cute~" Daehyun said.

"Whatever~" I said as I hit his head and started running from him.

"Yah!" He chased me. We ran around till he finally caught me. He threw me over his shoulders.

"Put me down!!" I said as I struggled.

"Apologize first!" Daehyun stated.

"No!~" I said.

"Then I'll throw you into the water." He threatened.

"You wouldn't." I was sure.

"Oh yeah?" He walked towards the beach.

"OKAY OKAY!! I'M SORRY!!" I apologized.

"Sorry who?!" Daehyun asked.

"Sorry Daehyunnie!" I replied.

"No, its handsome Daehyunnie oppa." Daehyun said proudly. How thick is his skin?

"Eww..." I laughed.

"Okay then." He started running.

"Ahh okay!!!! SORRY HANDSOME DAEHYUNNIE OPPA!!! Happy now?!" I yelled.

"Yes, very happy." He finally let me down, then held on to my hands.

"Tired?" He asked. I nodded.

"Let's go back." He said, I agreed.

Throughout the ride home, he was checking his phone, looking through his texts. They seemed really important since he does not usually use his phone while he drives. What's so important? I did not want to interfere though. I ended up falling asleep on the way back home.

RAHHH!!! I WAS ALMOST 3/4 DONE AND I ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED A WRONG BUTTON AND EVERYTHING WAS GONE!! I WAS SO PISSED!!! If not I would have already updated yesterday.... Hai... I changed a little because I couldn't really remember what I typed. I'm so angry!!! Waste my time!

Thank you for all the comments! and 902 Subscribers!! Thank you!!

Sequel??? Hmmmm.... I'm not so sure....

Sorry, I really can't type ~ >< and don't fit this story. hehe~

ONE MORE DAY TO MV!

Cutie himchan!