Breakdown

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

I carried her home, luckily we were not very far from home. I was silent throughout the way back. Half of me was pissed with myself while the other half of me just couldn't get the past out of my head. 

"Sorry Eunnie..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Huh?" My princess asked me.

"I mean sorry Princess, I really didn't mean it, the way I treated you back then. I just-"

"Its okay Daehyunnie. I understand." She ruffled my hair. Even though she said that it was okay, to me it wasn't. I was that close of having history repeat itself.

We finally reached home. I brought her up to her room and let her rest on her bed. 

"Don't move or even try standing." This crazy girl won't know the effects of a sprained ankle. I went to my bathroom and took the first aid kit.

I sat on her bed, placing her ankles on my tighs and gently massaged her sprained ankle. I knew how much it would hurt just by even applying the slightest pressure on it. Why wasn't ~~~~~ screaming from the pain?I looked up, there she goes again. This time she was trying to take in the pain by clutching onto the bedsheets. Why can't she get that it's okay to scream when in pain? 

I decided to apply a tad bit more force on her ankle.

"AAHH!!!" That was when she screamed really loudly. I didn't mean to do that to her but I just wanted her to know that it was okay to scream.

"Sorry." She said when I looked up but I didn't mean it that way.

"Baby girl, if its painful you can always let it out. Stop trying to keep it in. It hurts. I know. But I also want you to know that its okay to scream, yell, shout, whatever. It really is. You won't lose a piece of flesh just because you screamed and you won't get into trouble if you let out a cry." She meekly smiled.

I continued to rub the medicated oil on her ankle while massaging it. Now, she screamed and yelled freely. I made sure I wasn't using much force on her ankle.

"Are you okay?" My princess asked me. I realised I've been zoning out. Little did I know a drop of tear slipped down to my cheek.

"Daehyunnie don't scare me. What happened? I said I'm okay, I didn't blame you or anything." She wiped the tear off my face with her palms and hugged me still seated on her bed. I'm not the type who would cry but I guess the memories really took hold of me and I just couldn't help but feel guilty. I shook my head.

"Is not it? Is it something else? Come on, you've always been here for me when I need you. I want to be here for you too. Recently you've been rather quiet, quieter than usual is-" I didn't like appearing weak in front of people, especially in front of my girl. I like how she patiently calms me, telling me its okay.

"I miss her." I said softly cutting her words.

~~~~~~~~'s POV

Did I hear wrong? Her? Who is she? His ex-girlfriend? But he told me I was his first. He lied? I'm so confused. Now my heart felt like its been shattered into pieces. It didn't help that he said it so easily, in my presence.

"Her? Who is she? Eunnie? Your ex-girlfriend?" I can't help but ask as I grabbed his shoulder and made him face me.

He didn't say anything. He stood up, faced me and lifted me up bridal style.

"Where are you taking me? Put me down!" I can't help but feel frustrated.  I struggled but he kept his grip firm somehow preventing me from falling. He ignored my words and brought me out. He headed to the room next to mine. That room. It was the room he didn't allow me to explore when I first came. Why? What was he hiding in there all the while? A girl? Couldn't be. I've been here for weeks and there's no way anyone could be living in there without leaving the room. I don't think Daehyun is that sick to lock someone up right? Besides, he said he missed her. How could he have locked someone he missed or meant a lot to him in there? Ahh stop having wild thoughts!

"Stand without applying pressure on your right ankle." Daehyun put me down. I wanted to run away, avoid everything but my legs would not be able to get me far. I thought of heading back to my room and shut the door. As I was about to move, Daehyun grabbed my wrist while his other hand was in his pocket searching for something. He then pulled out a key. I'm actually very curious what's in the room but I'm also scared to find out.

Daehyun put the key into the keyhole and unlocked the room door.

 

One more (rather short) chapter of teasing. haha! shall leave you guys hanging for awhile. I'm so mean. But some of you guys are damn smart! Are you guys mindreaders or something? or was my plot too easy to see through? :/

Thank you for the comments and subscribing!!

I was actually having mental block. This chapter shld have been uploaded earlier. Hope you guys will continue to stay with me and I hope I won't disappoint you guys!