Valentines' Day part 1

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~~'s POV

I woke up after hearing my alarm. I was in a weird position. My hands were tied to the window grills with a thick rope.

 

Flashback

Yesterday was one of those nights when Minsook came home drunk, entered my room with a rope on his hands. I was already asleep. He took the rope and gave me a whip across my tighs. I woke up screaming. I didn't know what happened till i saw Minsook in front of me. He whipped my body a few more times and i curled into a ball avoiding his hits.

"AHH! AHH!!" It was painful. I could feel blood at the upper parts of my tighs. My skin tore open. He then pulled me by my legs, my head knocked onto the wall.

I tried struggling but he was too strong. Minsook was pissed that i was struggling, he landed another whip across my stomach. I was tearing up. I didn't know why he was doing this to me today. Maybe he was just drunk and needed to have something to do to get 'high' on. 

He then dragged me to the windows and tied my wrists to the windows. He gave me a slap before leaving.

---------------------------------

I tried to struggle out of the ropes hoping to loosen the grips. After awhile, my hands were free but my wrists were bruised. I woke up feeling a little cheerful despite the pain because today is Valentines' Day! I baked cheesecake for B.A.P as gifts and can't wait to give it to them. Finally i had friends to spend my Valentine's day with. Who said it needed to be spent with couples?

I did the usual morning routine, dressed my wounds, took the cakes and headed out. I was looking forward to seeing the boys, especially Daehyun. I wonder whether they will like my cake.

I reached the class waiting for Daehyun but he didn't come. Then, the bell rang, signalling that it was break time. I headed to the canteen with the cakes. I saw Daehyun and the other boys. Daehyun wasn't walking towards them. While walking, he was surrounded with girls who were pushing their gifts to him. Poorthing. I could see how annoyed he was.

"Ugrhh. Get. Lost." Daehyun said it in an irritated tone. The shoulders of the girls deflated and they left him still with their gifts in their hands. Daehyun didn't like the attention he was getting from those girls as he didn't like how noisy they were. On the other hand, B.A.P was seated at our usual spot with loads of girls crowding around their table with gifts. They found them annoying but still accepted the gifts with a small smile. Jongup and Zelo were kinda happy with the amount of gifts they were receiving.

He continued to walk. I called for him. He turned and looked at me but continued to walk. I didn't know why i decided to follow him. I need to pass him my Valentines' day gift to him. I wasn't sure if he would accept because i just saw how he rejected those girls.

 

Daehyun's POV

I woke up feeling super excited for school. After spending days thinking, I've decided that I would choose today to confess to ~~~~~~. I told the boys about it. They didn't seem shocked. Was it that obvious that I had feelings for her? Maybe they just know me too well because i didn't like having girls around me and they knew we were almost always together. The boys supported me.

I decided to come only during break time because I didn't know how to face her in class. 

I saw ~~~~~~~ walking alone to the canteen. I knew she saw me. I was about to make my way to the school's garden when all those crazy annoying girls started crowding around me shoving boxes into my hands. I just wanted to see ~~~~~~~ so i told the girls to get lost. I know it was mean of me but I didn't care about any of these girls. I only cared about ~~~~~~~~. I didn't want her to see so many girls around me. They finally left me alone.

"Daehyun Oppa!" ~~~~~~~ called for me. I smiled after hearing her voice. Yes, she calls us oppas after Yongguk hyung told her to call us except for Jongup and Zelo. It was cute when she used to awkwardly call us Oppa. I turned back to look at her. She was quite far from me. I continued to make my way to the garden. I was hoping she would follow me and she did! My stomach did flips as i mentally prepared for later.

I sat on the bench when i reached the garden. It was quiet as there wasn't anyone there. Good. ~~~~~~ appeared and sat next to me.

"Oppa! Happy Valentines' Day! I made cheesecake for you! Try and tell me whether is it nice!" ~~~~~~~ cheerfully greeted and said it to me. I took the box from her hands and noticed that there were five other boxes. I wouldn't get jealous because I knew who it was for. I'm happy that I was the first one she gave it to! 

"Yah. ~~~~~~~ah" I decided to .

"hmmm?"

"Be My Girlfriend" I said without much expression still teasing her. I meant it but I was gonna do it sweetly.

"HUH?" She said clearly shocked. I contained my laughter.

"Be my girl." I said it again with the same expression. I could tell she was happy but disappointed at the same time. I bet she didn't expect me to confess and ask her to be my girlfriend the coldly. 

"Yes or no?" I asked her again. She was already blushing and smiling. Damn, her smile made my heart pound faster.

"Are you serious?"

I let out a small laugh. 

Her facial expression dropped instantly but she pretended that she didn't feel anything. She slapped my arms lightly. It was fun teasing her. 

Then it was silence for a few seconds. I took out my mask.

"~~~~~~~ah" I suddenly held her hands and said it in a sweeter tone. I didn't know I could do that. My heart felt like it was gonna come out of my mouth. I was so nervous but i had to keep cool.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend? I promise I won't hurt you and I'll protect you.       I Love You. I loved you when I first saw you. You have beautiful eyes, you are beautiful.  I didn't show my feelings because I was afraid that we would become awkward so I didn't really talk much. But my feelings for you got deeper and deeper i thought my heart was going crazy everytime i saw you. Now, I just had to tell you. Be my girl?" I said staring into her beautiful eyes.

Her eyes widen clearly surprised that I could be this sweet. haha. silly girl. To be honest, I was also surprised that I would say such things. Something tells me behind this pretty face, it was someone very fragile. I don't want to see her hurt. I just know she needed love and care. Things I do for this princess.

She zoned out for awhile. I squeezed her fingers softly, snapping her out of her thoughts.

She smiled. This time I know it was genuine, from her heart. I have never seen her smile this beautiful before. She then nodded. 

I was literally over the moon! I have never felt this happy before! I promise I will not let anyone hurt her. I smiled. She was staring at my face. This girl. I must be too handsome now that she was looking at my bare face. haha.

I released my grip on her hands and took out a silver and pink crystal bracelet.

"Happy Valentines' Day" i said as i got ready to put the bracelet on her left wrist. I took her wrist, I got a shock. Her wrists were bruised. 

My heart felt so hurt, without thinking, my grip on her wrist tighten.