Teasing

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~'s POV

Daehyun pulled my arm towards him and I didn't pull away because it was indeed my fault. 

"Awww not so hard please!" I tried pleading as I shut my eyes, being mentally prepared for the bite.

"Not a chance, princess." Daehyun said. Okay, now I was a little afraid. I tried tugging my arm away but he held on to my arm very fimly.

"Stop moving!" He lightly hit the back of my hand. I pouted but he did not give in.

I suddenly felt a fast bite on my forearm. It wasn't even painful. It was just his teeth touching my arm with a little more force. I opened my eyes and saw a smiling Daehyun in front of me. He then kissed the part he had bitten.

"Haha! You should have seen your expression when I bit you! It was super priceless!" Daehyun laughed. I gave him a light push backwards.

"YAH!" Daehyun shouted. I got a little shock at his sudden raising of voice.

"You should be lucky i didn't use all my strength! Still push me?!" he said as he held onto my wrist, not wanting me to escape. I meekly smiled. He then released the grip on my wrist and cupped my face, squeezing my cheeks.

"Morning princess~" He leaned in and kissed my lips. I could only sit and smile like a fool.

"Ah~ So sleepy~" I yawned as i went back to lying down only that this this time, i rested my head on his lap and started playing with his belly button. He slapped my palm away.

"Princess, lets go out today." Daehyun said. I shot up immediately after hearing that we were going out.

"AMUSEMENT PARK!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"No. Not today. We're going shopping today. Zelo's birthday is coming." he exclaimed.

"Oh right! Okay!"

"Tsk. You forgot about Zelo's birthday am I right? You're his favourite noona..." Daehyun saw through me.

"I...I just woke up! I can't even remember when is your birthday!" I joked but his facial expression became a sad one.

"Kidding! I know when! Stop giving me that face!" I said as I turned his frown to a smile. I pinched his cheeks and gave him a peck on his forehead. He was smiling again. I then flicked his forehead and ran to the bathroom to prepare.

"YAH! How dare you! You crazy girl!" Daehyun shouted. I laughed at his reaction I guessed i was a little high since we've not gone shopping for a really long time.

I left the door open as i brushed my teeth and washed my face. While brushing my teeth, Daehyun suddenly entered and squeezed my cheeks hardly from behind. It wasn't hard to the extent it would leave bruises though.

"ow ow ow!" I said with my mouth full of toothpaste foam.

"How dare you flick my forehead!? I'm afterall, older than you! Your oppa!" Daehyun said as he looked into the mirror, eyes glaring at my reflection, still squishing my cheeks.

"Sorry sorry sorry!" I blabbered. He finally released his grip. We both got a shock. My cheeks are now red and it wasn't because of blushing. His grip caused it.

"Daehyunnie!" i shouted.

"Aww sorry baby." he then rubbed my cheeks with his palms moving in a circular motion. I realised how minty my mouth was getting. I spit out the foam. Daehyun took my toothbrush from me and resqueezed toothpaste on it. He then brushed my teeth for me. How sweet and gentle~

"Go pee and change!" Daehyun lightly slapped my when he was done brushing. He went back to his room and started preparing too.

"Ready?" he asked as he knocked my door.

"Yupp!" I said loud enough for him to hear. He entered my room and walked towards me. I was combing my hair. He took the comb and combed my hair for me.

"Why are you doing all these for me?" I asked him when I realised how loving he's behaving today.

"Would you rather I do these to another girl hmmm?" Daehyun replied.

"NO!" I replied. He laughed.

"Done! Let's go." he took my hands and we left the house. He drove us to a shopping street a distance away from home. He parked the car in a shopping centre and we were gonna walk along the streets. Our arms were linked as we were walking. I was lazily putting my weight on him as i walked. He didn't seem to mind. There were many couples walking along the street. I made some comments and I could tell Daehyun wasn't very comfortable.

Daehyun's POV

"Aww Daedae, look at that couple. The guy is so handsome!" 

"That one! He looks good in that shirt!"

"His hairstyle suits him a lot!" My girl said as she clinged onto me, pointing at random couples. Hello? I'm a guy too. How would she feel if I go around saying other girls? Not like that will happen. Of course I would feel damn jealous What is wrong with her today? I was feeling hurt. I unknowingly quicken my pace trying my best not to throw a tantrum here, in public.

"Daehyunnie!" She called out as she caught up with me and tried linking arms with me again.

"What?" I simply answered.

"Why are you walking so fast?" She asked me.

"What? I wasn't walking fast. You were walking slowly." I replied.

"No. We were clearly walking the same speed till you decided to speed up." She stated the obvious.

"And so?" I asked.

"Are you by any chance, jealous?" My girl poked my cheek while asking me. I was getting frustrated. Who in the right mind wouldn't get jealous?!

"No. I'm so damn happy can't you see?" I faked a smile and continued to walk.

"Aww.. Really not jealous?" She asked as she caught up with me again, hugging my waist. Wasn't my body language strong enough?! This girl is really driving me nuts.

"Tsk!" I said to her.

"Aww... Its true that-" I cut her off.

"Yes okay? Yes I'm damn jealous. Who wouldn't be when their girlfriend is talking about some other guys right in front of my nose?!" I yelled a little, not bothered by the public at all. She then cupped my cheeks, tipped toes and pecked my nose.

"That guy is handsome but I'm not even a little interested in him. Why? Because I have the most handsome one walking beside me already. Wonder now many fangirls you will get walking down this street." She said. I blushed.

"That guy looks good in that shirt but I think if you were the one wearing it, you would look awesome~" She said as she hugged my waist.

"And that hairstyle... I was joking. This one is just perfect." She said as she tipped toes to ruffle my hair. This girl~

" I got you, didn't I?" She smiled in victory.

"What's got into you today?! First the bite, then the flick and now this? Is it very fun to tease me?!" I said.

"Yes! I'm sure you like it right? You were blushing madly." My princess smiled cheekily at me. 

"Aish~" She got me this time. I swung my arms around her as I brought her close to me.

Sorry for the late update!! Was busy again! Seems like Zelo's birthday has to be delayed by one chapter because I had to break this chapter into two parts. Hehe. Just a random chapter~

a little Daedae spam~

 

HAPPY 10 MONTHS B.A.P!!