Fight

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

I got my car keys and wallet and headed out. Jongup sounded worried and panicky on the line. I drove faster to wherever they were.

When I got there, I saw two guys armlocking Youngjae's and Jongup's arms from the back and another two were punching their stomach. I didn't like what I saw. I ran towards them in a speed of light, I kicked the both punchers at the back of their knees causing them to fall on their face. The other two then released their grips on Youngjae's and Jongup's arms. 

"Hyung!" Jongup called when he was released. 

"Talk later." We didn't have time to discuss what had happened and why they were in a fight.

Soon, it was a battle. The three of us vs. the four of them. punches and kicks were thrown at both sides. We were leading at first with Youngjae and Jongup taking one on one while I tackled the other two since I was the best fighter among the three of us. Then one of the guys from the other group did a foul play. He attacked me from the back by hitting my back with a pole. The impact wasn't as huge as it would have caused as while the person was running to attack me, he tripped on his own shoelaces. What a brainless gangster but lucky for me though. Since it was a sneaky attack and I wasn't prepared, I fell forward. I scraped my palms as I supported myself.

"Ugh!" A punch then flew towards my cheek. I had enough of this nonsense. I went easy on them and now it's time to show them not to mess with us. I got back on my feet and started my attacks. I could be nice if I want to but if you piss me off, I will definitely make you regret. I grabbed the pole that the guy used which was now unattended on the floor and whacked his elbows in full force till he was almost tearing up like a baby. I grab and twisted the second guy arms. This was for payback. I'd make sure they suffered more. Youngjae and Jongup were still proceeding with their fights. Once I injured the both of the guys, they did what's best for them, to retreat. They called their other members and they scrammed.

"Yah what happened?" I asked them. Those two were the least likely ones to be involved in a fight. They were usually the easygoing ones together with Zelo but Zelo had a temper.

"The guys insulted Youngjae's hyung's parents." Jongup explained. Right, no matter how easygoing they were, Youngjae loved his parents. There was no way he was gonna let this slide.

"Then why didn't you call the other two hyungs?" I asked.

"Both of their phones were engaged." Jongup answered. That explains.

"Lets grab some food! My treat!" Youngjae initiated.

"Of course you'll be the one treating! I helped you kick some today!" I playfully said to him, kicking his lightly.

We went to the nearby cafe and ate and chat. I didn't know time pass this quickly. Then I remembered I left my girl at home alone! I wanted to text her that I would be back soon then I realised I left my phone at home. Smart move Daehyun.

"Lets go before ~~~~~~~ gets worried. I told her I'll be back soon." I said to them. 

"Ohh. What happened to bros before es?" Youngjae shot.

"~~~~~ is not a ." I slapped his head. 

I dropped them off since I drove.

I had a little difficulty driving because my back and palms hurt. I didn't bother to dress my wounds since they weren't serious.

Just I reached my doorstep, I thought of how ~~~~~~~ is gonna to react when she sees the bruise on my cheek. She's still clueless about the gang thing. Luckily, I had my hoodie on. I just needed to cover my face with the hood and walk straight to my room. I hope she's asleep. its already past 12am.

I opened my front door slowly and quietly. The lights and tv were on. I saw my girl asleep on the couch. Was she waiting for me? Silly girl. I wanted to walk to her and bring her back to her room when she opened her eyes. 

"Oh you're home!" She said as she saw me.

"Yeah. Quick go to bed." I said, facing away so as to hide my face from her and quickly headed for my room.

 

 

Ahhh B.A.P is at Malaysia now! So near yet so far! I want to watch them live! They seemed to be enjoying themselves though! 
A rather short one for now! I'll update again later! Aww you guys are anticipating the her, I hope I won't disappoint!