Rest Day?

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

After the birthday incident, I realised how sensitive my Princess was. I returned her thoughfulness with a harsh action. The image of her crying with her head burried in her knees hurt me so much. I should not make her cry again.

I felt something ruffling my nose. I opened my eyes slightly and I saw something pink in front of me. I knew what that was and who was the one doing that to me. Disturb my sleep? I'll make you pay. I grabbed the pink thing in a blink of an eye and hugged it with my back facing the figure. My body weight squashed it.

"Oppa stop!! It can't breathe!!" I felt light slaps on my upper arm. I was squashing her Fluffy. 

"Please give it back to me! I promise I won't disturb you again!" Now she was shaking my entire body. 

"Give me my morning kiss first." I said still feeling rather sleepy. She kissed my cheeks. I smiled. I still refused to give her Fluffy. She pouted. I patted my bed asking her to sit beside me. She looks like a kid now with her arms folded across her chest and with a pouty face. I sat up and tackled her down on my bed. 

"Wh-at are you doing?" She asked me with her eyes squeezed closed as if afraid I would do something bad to her.

"What else?" I said as I started tickling her.

"Ah ha!! Oppa stop!!! Its ticklish!!" She struggled and started whacking and swinging her arms aimlessly but I ignored and continue to tickle her. After awhile, I stopped.

"This was for disturbing my sleep."

"And this is for waking up, having to open my eyes to see you." I gave her nose a kiss. She smiled. I lied back on my bed, beside her. I wrapped my hands around her waist and snuggled up.

It's a beautiful Saturday morning. One of the few days when she didn't need to go to work and I was free. Finally a day to ourselves. 

 I felt something moved in her stomach. Her stomach was grumbling. She giggled shyly while I laughed. 

"Lets wash up and make breakfast together." I got up and told her. I followed her to common bathroom and watched her brush her teeth as I backhugged her. After she was done, we went back to my room's bathroom and I washed up. We headed down together.

"Pancakes for breakfast?" I asked her as I opened the top cabinet. She nodded. We got ready the stuff needed to make pancakes and laid them on the table. We started mixing the floor and stuff. Technically, it was her mixing the floor but I just had to disturb her. Now there was flour on our faces and a little were scattered on the table. Just when I was about to tap my finger into the pancake mix again, my girl slapped my hands away and stuck out her tongue. So cute. She headed over to the stove and started cooking them. I didn't disturb her anymore because it would be dangerous but stood beside her and watched her cook. I loved looking at her serious face when she cooks. She tried shooing me to the living room because she feels stressed having someone watch her cook. I didn't move. I enjoyed the sight. I also don't want her to get burn knowing how clumsy she actually was.

Finally the pancakes were ready. I helped her carry the plates out while she poured milk for the both of us. We ate and fed each other. Since we had the day free to ourselves, we decided to stay home and just relax. I took out some DVDs and we would just spend the day cuddling onto each other on the couch and watching movies. During the movie, Princess was rather active she couldn't sit still and she started asking questions I answered them patiently. Soon, it was rather quiet. I looked to my right, my sleeping beauty was asleep with her head resting on my shoulders.

I decided to turn off the tv so that my girl would be able to sleep soundly. I then move her head to my lap which would be a much more comfortable position for her. I observed her facial features. My girlfriend was a beauty. My eyes then travelled downwards to her arms. Her scars stood out even though they were getting better. I bent down and kissed her marks. These were evidence of how strong my Princess was, to endure that dirt hole was no joking matter. I'm just glad she's out of there. I can't promise anything in the future but one thing I can promise her is that I'll be there for her, to save her, to protect her. I soon drifted off to sleep too with my head lying on the arm rest. 

I woke up to the beeping of my phone. I wished we had more days like this when we just stayed home and enjoyed each other presence. I knew it was too good to be true. Jongup called.

I slowly lifted her head up and got out before resting her head on the couch. I didn't want to leave her lying on the couch so I carried her back to her room. While I was walking up the stairs, she opened her eyes groggily. 

"Baby go back to sleep okay? I got something on. I'll be back soon. Sorry for leaving you alone again." I said to her as I placed her gently on her bed and covered her with her blanket. I kissed her before closing the door of her bedroom.

I got changed, took my wallet and car keys and headed out.

 

Quite a redundant chapter. I wanted to continue but I decided to split it into two chapters. Sorry if its boring! I just wanted to have some sweet home time for the both of them!