Shopping

My Gangster Prince

 Daehyun's POV

This girl is really crazy. For two hours she's been dragging me around different shops excitedly. She was like a child who just consumed tons of sugar. Her energy level never drops. I'm glad that she's happy. We never really spend our time shopping together. It's like she didn't like buying things. She walks in almost every shop possible But always comes out empty handed unless it's food. Even if she came out with food in both hands, it was usually meant for me. She was contented just by having a glimpse at pretty things. Lucky I'm not like that if not, I wouldn't have her. Every time we enter a new shop, she would excitedly walk around and touch whatever things that attracted her. I would just watch her get excited at the most simple things.

"You want that?" I asked her when she was touching this rabbit stuffed toy. She seemed to be really attracted to cute and fluffy things.

"Nope! I have no use for it. Besides I already have Fluffy!" she smiled and left the shop. So innocent~

"Baby, lets go get Zelo's gift." I said but there was no reply. I then felt a sudden tug on my arm. She led me to another shop.

"Woah~ slow down princess. The shop is not going anywhere!" I laughed at her hyperness. We ended up in a branded male clothing shop. I was a little surprised.

"What are we doing here?" I was once again ignored.

"Princess?" she disappeared.

"Daehyunnie try!" She appeared again with a leopard printed hoodie, a white tee and a pair of jeans. I raised my eyebrows a little confused.

"Go go!" she pushed me into a changing room.

"Done?" In less than a minute, she knocked on the door.

"Princess! You think I'm superman or something? Why don't you help me instead?!" I said. Without even looking at her, I knew she was blushing.

"On a second thought, take your time!" She shouted. Silly girl, the salesperson wouldn't even allow her to enter.

After I was done changing, I stood in front of the mirror and was pleasantly surprised. My girl has such good taste. I exited the changing room.  

~~~~~~'s POV

When Daehyun came out, I was blown away. How could someone look so good in just simple hoodie and jeans? I only realised I had been staring at him when he closed my jaw. I didn't really think that my jaw was literally hanging. I'm sure he was just being dramatic. He was so good looking that the salesgirl was also admiring him from a distance. Too bad, this handsome boy is taken. 

"What's with that expression? can't handle your handsome boyfriend?" Daehyun said proudly, sticking his face near mine.

"So full of yourself." I couldn't hide my smile as I pushed his face away lightly. 

"Do you like it?" I asked him.

"It doesn't matter whether I like it or not. What matters is whether you like it. I'm for you to see. From your look, I know you love it." Daehyun smirked. This thick-skinned boy~

"Aww is my baby embarrassed?" he asked. I assumed my cheeks are bright red now. 

"No I'm not! Let's go!" I linked arms with him as i dragged him towards the cashier.  

"Where are we going? Let me change out of this first." Daehyun said, resisting my tugging.

"To pay of course. It's okay. Just continue to wear them!" I replied.

"Finally admitting they look good on me?" he smiled playfully as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yes yes, you look so good in them. Happy?" I squeezed his cheeks. Daehyun took out his wallet to pay but before he could even open his wallet, I snatched it away from him.

"Baby, what are you doing? Play later okay? Let me pay first." Daehyun said, trying to grab back his wallet. I quickly stuffed it in my bag and took out mine instead. The one thing I always wanted to do is to buy things and choose clothes for my loved one. I never got a chance to do so. I would like to feel how it feels having the one you love wearing or using whatever you buy for him. The price didn't really matter as long we are happy. Its even better now since I have a part-time job. Besides, every time we go on dates, Daehyun always buys me new clothes.

"Princess, stop playing. Pass me my wallet. "  

"It's too little? You want more? " I asked him, not listening to his words. The cashier told us the amount.

"Princess!" Daehyun called. I took out my wallet and paid for it.

"Aish." Daehyun mumbled after I paid for the new clothes.

"Why are you mumbling? You don't like the clothes? You should have said so." I said feeling a little sad, feigning ignorance.

"No no! I don't mean it that way! Why did you use your money to pay for them? I have enough. It's not nice for people to see that the girl is paying instead!" Daehyun replied.

Daehyun's POV

"Why are you making such a big fuss about it? I thought you didn't care how people see us? I always wanted to buy something for you. I know this is not a lot. You want to pay for them? Fine. You heard the cashier. Pay me back all you want." My girl said as we were walking along the streets. From her tone, I could tell she was upset. She let go of my hands, took my wallet and placed them in my palms before she started walking off without me. Why is it after we made up we have to argue again? This time I know very well it was my fault. 

"~~~~~~ ah~ wait!" I called out to her while running towards her. I'm glad she didn't fasten her pace. I managed to catch up with her. I grabbed her arms and spun her to face me.

"What? You took out the sum you want to give me?" She said, not facing me at all. There were tears streaming down her face and she roughly wiped them off with the back of her hands. I removed her hands from her face and gently wiped her tears away with my thumbs.

"Don't cry. I'm sorry princess. I didn't know what was your intention. I just didn't want you to spend that kind of money on me." I cupped her cheeks.

"Then for who?!" She said, still sobbing. 

"For yourself of course. Its your hard earned money anyway." I said, wiping the tear that was about to escape from her eye.

"But you always pay for me! I just wanted to feel how its like when my love wears the things I buy for him! Is that so difficult?" She replied, annoyed but to me she looked really cute. I was touched too.

"Ah... Alright. Then spend all your money on me if it makes you happy." I guessed when I knew what her intention was, I never understood it. Now, I finally understood. She has never felt love from her family before. Of course she would have these sort of simple things she wants to do but has no chance to do them. 

"I don't want to spend on you anymore." She pouted.
 
"Don't be like that! If you don't spend on me, who else can you spend on?" I said but immediately regretted my choice of words. She smiled bitterly.
 
"Sorry, I don't mean it that way..." I didn't mean to say it in a way that I was her only loved one, that she had no family love. She shook her head, telling me she was okay.
 
"Stop crying already." She was also perspiring from all the crying. I pushed her soaked stray hairs out of her forehead and pecked her.
 
"Thank you for the clothes.I'll treasure them since you bought it for your loved one." I smiled. She looked away feeling shy.
 
"I know a good cupcake place around the corner. Let's go and cheer this princess up." I held her hands. 
 
I was thinking while walking. Why did we even have that talk? Does it really matter whose money we used?
 
I footed the bill as an apology.
 
"Loved one, let's go get Zelo birthday present." She blushed probably because I called her loved one. 
 
"Any thoughts on what to get for him?" I asked her while we were just strolling down the shops. She shook her head. She's ben really quiet. Just then, we walked pass a music shop which sells albums and earphones.
 
"How bout beats headphones?" She said after glancing through whatever they have in the shop. I agreed. we bought a white one for him since according to my princess, white represents purity and she sees Zelo as pure as a child and wants his heart to stay that way too. How deep~
 
After shopping, we went to a restaurant to have our dinner as I suppose the both of us would be too tired to cook. I drove us back home after dinner.
 
"Baby-" I said and stopped when I saw her fast asleep. I carressed her cheek which was a little sticky because of her tears. I got off the car and went over to her side. I unbuckled her seatbeat and scooped her into my arms. She stirred and finally woke up while I was making my way to the door.
 
"Daehyunnie~ Let me down. I can walk." She said sleepily.
 
"I know you can walk but let me just hold you like this." I pecked her forehead. She snuggled into my chest. 
 
I put her down gently on the couch and sat beside her, hugging her.
 
"So... How does it feel like having your loved one wearing the clothes you bought?" I asked her, emphasizing on the words 'loved one'. She blushed, totally ignoring my question.
 
"Hmmm?" I probed further while rubbing her stomach. She didn't reply but she pecked my lips.
 
 
Finally done with this chapter~ 601 Subscribers!! thank you all so much~!
Next chapter is Zelo's bday chapter! Don't expect too much! I'm afraid you guys will be disappointed...
 
CONGRATS B.A.P FOR WINNING PD CHOICE AT MAMA~!! so proud of the boys!! All of them look so charming in white! six princes!