Beautiful

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~~~~'s POV 

"We're leaving for the weekend. You better get the chores done or you very well know what will happen. Don't try to do anything funny or stupid. " She said while twisting my ear.

" Yes mother." I replied.

It was finally Friday and my stepparents are going away for the weekend. I overheard their conversation that my stepdad has found a new job which required him to go to another part of Korea during the weekends. My stepmom would tag along. 

Since it was the weekends, I wanted to enjoy myself too. No one was gonna be home anyway and I miss spending time with Daehyun. I missed our date.

I decided to go out tomorrow so I texted him.

Daehyunnie I'm free tomorrow!
Let's go out!
- Your Princess<3

In less than a minute, my phone vibrated.

Really? Yay! Okay leave everything to me!
I'll pick you up at 6pm tomorrow!
- Your Handsome Daehyunnie <3

I smiled at his reply.

Yup! Where are we going?- Me

Not telling! :P- Daehyun

Forever so mysterious. Oh well. If I want to fully enjoy tomorrow, I better get my chores done today.

 

Daehyun's POV

My baby girl texted me telling me she's free tomorrow! Finally I can spend time with her! Will her family do anything to her? I don't want her to get hurt because of me again. I don't want to spoil her mood by texting her whether it will be okay to go out.

Oh. Tomorrow is the dance competition finals that Jongup is taking part in! I should bring my Princess to relax and let her hair down! 

I knew she wouldn't have the proper attire for the event and the place we're going. I headed to one of the higher end shopping centers and went into the clothing shop. After looking around and receiving weird stares from the shoppers which I couldn't care less, I decided to buy a body hugging long sleeved silver dress which was gonna be short enough to see half of her tighs. I know she wouldn't want to reveal her legs because of the scars. I bought a pair of black opaque leggings for her to match with her dress. I'm sure she will look beautiful in them and I can finally see her in clothes other than her uniform. 

Finally it was Saturday! I told B.A.P that I would meet them there.

~~~~~~~'s POV

I've done all my chores and have gotten ready to meet Daehyun. At about 5.30pm, my door bell rang. I opened the door.

"Hello my Princess!" Daehyun said as he pecked my forehead. He really looked good! I guessed that was why he always ended his text with 'handsome'. He really looked like a prince. He then handed me a bouquet of roses. So sweet of him. He's always surprising me with these gestures.

"Hello Daehyunnie! Thank you!" I said and pecked his cheeks as a form of thanking him for the roses.

"Get dressed into this." He handed me a shopping bag. I looked at him, puzzled then nodded my head. I motioned him to sit while I changed.

I went into my room and took out what Daehyun had bought for me. My eyes widen in shock! The dress was stunning, something that I've never seen before. It was so beautiful. I smiled at the dress thinking how sweet Daehyun is. I know it wasn't something that I would wear but since Daehyun bought it for me and I didn't want to waste his effort of choosing such a dress. The trouble he had to go through to buy this. Even walking into a ladies clothing shop was already hard enough to be doing it alone for a guy. 

The dress fitted me perfectly but I'm quite embarrassed at the fact that it hugged my body a little too much. The dress was a little too short for me. I looked back into the shopping bag and saw another item in it. I took it out and wore the leggings. I appreciated how thoughtful Daehyun was. He must know I didn't like showing skin because of the marks. I fixed my hair and grabbed my purse and left my room.

Daehyun's POV

I heard her door opened and I turned to look at her. Damn, she looked so beautiful and y. hehe. The dress brought out her curves and her hair flowed in place. She looked gorgeous! So this is how her body looked like under her uniform. She was so beautiful that I was looking at her with my jaws hanging. 

"Do you think the dress is too tight? Should I change?" crap, was it my reaction that made her say that? She misinterpreted my expression. 

"Nope, I think it fits you perfectly. You're beautiful my Princess." I said to her while taking her hands. She blushed. 

"Let's go." She locked the door and we headed to my car.

 

Haha! Daehyunnie!

Wow 30 chapters already! tell me what you think! Comment & subscribe! :D