B.A.P's Hangout

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~'s POV

To be honest, when Daehyun first told me that he's from a gang, I was really freaked out. Gangters are scary. Daehyun is nice to me. What if he suddenly becomes violent or whatever gangsters do? Will I end up getting hurt? I snapped myself out of these negative thoughts. Hasn't Daehyun proved to me that him being a nice person wasn't an act but from the bottom of his heart? I shouldn't think too much. I was also afraid for him. If he was a gangster, won't he get into fights frequently? I don't want to see him covered in bruises just like me. He's a nice boy, he shouldn't undergo the bruises. Now I guess I just have to support him. Afterall, I don't remember seeing him covered in bruises before. 

Come to think of it, I think its cool to have a gangster boyfriend. I mean, who actually has boyfriends that are gangsters and treat their girlfriends like a princess? I'm sure there aren't many couples like that. Besides, he has always been the same Daehyun when he's with me. I love this handsome gangster prince of mine. 

Ever since I stayed with him, he opened up just a little more, talked more, well compared to the times when we just got together. Who knows he was actually kinda mushy at times. He still wears his mask around. I wondered why though. Although when we're home he would just leave them resting under his chin or completely remove them. 

When I woke up, I went to check on Daehyun. I opened and peeked through his door. He was still sleeping soundly with his back facing me. I decided to make breakfast before waking him up. He should rest more. 

Usually he would already be awake while I was preparing breakfast but today he was still asleep. I guess he was really tired. I decided to give him his breakfast in bed. I cut a few slices of cheesecake that I bought a few days back just to pamper him. It should work both ways right? He shouldn't always be the one on the giving end. I brewed tea and placed both the plate of cheesecake and the cup of tea on a tray and made my way up his room.

I knocked the door even though I knew I wouldn't get a response. I turned the doorknob and went in. I placed the tray on his table. I smiled and shook my head when I saw this baby. His sleeping posture was now spreaded out like a star  with the blanket only covering his one leg. He was used sleeping topless and I always thought he would feel cold. I always asked him to sleep with his shirt because he would get cold but he replied me by just saying he's strong and does not get cold easily. Oh well. My eyes then travelled to his face. The bruise at the side of lips was still very much visible but it was definitely healing. I checked his palms too, relieved they were also healing. 

I thought of an idea. I decided to . I started tracing my fingers lightly over his stomach. It was ticklish I think. He started stirring in his sleep. I tried to contain my laughter. His hands then shooed my hands away but still not being awake. I continued my actions. His eyebrows furrowed even when he's asleep when it was starting to irritate him. He raised his hand attempting to his my hand hard but I removed my hand quick enough.

"Owww....." He groaned sleepily with his eyes closed as he rubbed the part where he just slapped himself. I chuckled. How much force did he used that I could even see faint handprint on his pale stomach.

"Daehyunnie...." I shook his body lightly.

"Hmmm..." He said with his eyes closed while grabbing the blanket as he changed his positions.

"Wake up! There's cheesecake!" As if by magic, his eyes shot opened. He sat up and he saw his handprint on his stomach. He pouted and rubbed his stomach in circles. I laughed. He's so cute when he pouts. Even cuter when he still wasn't fully awake. I rubbed his stomach too.

I took the tray and placed it on the bed.

"Ah~" There goes lazy Daehyun waiting to be fed. I pinched his cheek lightly and asked him to wash up first.

He came out looking more refreshed as he plopped onto the bed. 

"Ah~" He signalled me to put food into his mouth. I took a small piece of the cheesecake and put it in his mouth with a fork.

"Good morning pwincess" He said as chewed his food. Not only that, he gave me a peck on my cheeks still with food in his mouth.

"Aye." I said as I could feel the cheesecake on my cheek but the smile was on my face.

"Eaten?" Daehyun asked me. Oh yeah I forgot I've not eaten.

"Er.. No." I replied. he frowned.

"Share." He said as he took the fork from my hands and poked a piece before putting them in my mouth. We enjoyed our breakfast in bed. Lucky the amount of cake was enough for the both of us. Of course I fed Daehyun more since I know he was a fan of cheesecakes.

We stayed in bed cuddling for awhile, playing with each other fingers, hair, face, anything that was calling out our names. After that, I took the tray down and started washing. While washing, Daehyun came down and wrapped his arms around my neck from the back. Which kinda made me jumped a little in shock. 

"I'm going out for awhile." Daehyun said to me as he pecked my neck, still hugging me.

"Where?" I asked him.

"Meeting the boys at our usual area."

"Oh. I'm gonna be bored at home! Can I come along?" I was really curious where he and B.A.P usually hang out. I mean, afterall, I've never been to a gang's hangout area before. But somehow I wasn't so sure about going. Who knows what scary things they kept there? Daehyun remained quiet.

"Its okay if its inconvenient." I don't want to put him in a difficult position.

"Hmmm why not? You're my girlfriend and you already know the truth." Daehyun replied.

"Really?! Yay!" I turned around and started jumping facing him. I was excited now. I was mentally preparing myself of how the place will look like. 

I got changed and we headed out. The journey to the hangout was and average ride, it was long enough for me to fall asleep.

I woke up when I felt something playing with my lips. I opened my eyes and saw Daehyun's eye smile, forming an arc. His index fingers was moving up and down my lips. I wondered what he was doing. It was probably his little revenge to get even with me for having him to slap his own stomach.

We held hands as we walked towards a warehouse. He took out his keys and unlocked the door. We stepped in. I was rather amused at the sight of the interior. Its was not what I expected to see. I always thought  such places would be messy, having weapons hung on walls and stuff like what they showed in the movies. Instead, what I saw were walls with grafitti with 'B.A.P' sprayed on it while another one had the boys names on it. It was kinda artistic in a street way. Another wall was covered with full length mirrors. It was probably used by Jongup. The place was spacious. There were even speakers around the room. Somehow this place has a home feel to it. It was cosy. I guess they really spend a lot of their time here together. I then saw the five of them sitting on couches at the side of the huge room and giving us a weird look.

"Daehyun why is ~~~~~ here?" yongguk oppa asked Daehyun. He sounded irritated. Why do I feel like I'm not welcome?

" She's my girlfriend hyung, why can't she come? Besides, she already found out about the whole thing." Daehyun reasoned. 

"She what? Oh. I guessed as much since she's already here. But didn't we agreed that this place was only for us?" Yongguk oppa said slightly pissed off. Okay, now I'm starting to feel scared. My grip on Daehyun's arms got firmer. I thought they were nice people?

"But she said she wanted to come. I didn't know how to decline her." Did Daehyun really have to say that? Because now all eyes are on me. 

"It... Its okay if you don't want me here. I..I can leave." I said not wanting the tension to get worst.

"Sorry, I'll just take her back." Daehyun said.

"No, wait. Now that she's here, she know this hideout. It was meant to be a scret hideout for us. You can't just let any outsider come in and expect to get away like nothing happen right? I guess we have to...." Yongguk oppa and the rest of the boys stood up from where they were standing and made their way towards us. So I guess gangters are really gangsters, they are all the same. Fierce and scary. How could they just change like that when they treated me so nice before?

"Hyung-" Daehyun tried calming the boys down.

"Stay out of this Daehyun." Yongguk oppa said while pointing to Daehyun. Daehyun just stood quiet, not wanting to anger yongguk oppa further Who knows what will he do if he's pissed?

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come. I promise to keep this a secret. Please let me leave." I said almost teary eyes while looking down, not wanting to face the situation. What were they gonna do to me? I started to back away from them. I'm surprised I was even moving because I was really scared and Daehyun was not helping. Then I felt a grip on my wrists. I tighten my eyes somehow already waiting for impact. I could feel the boys surrounding me in a circle. Was I gonna die? Daehyun please do something.

"Attack her!!" I think it was Himchan oppa who said it. Okay, now I'm done. My stomach area felt weird. I opened my eyes and I saw and felt them tickling me and Daehyun chuckling at the side. 

I get it now, they tricked me! ~~~~~ why are you so naive?

"Stop stop!! Its ticklish!!" I yelled while laughing. They ignored me but stop after awhile.

"Awwww is Daehyun's little princess  scared?" Youngjae mocked me as he ruffled my hair. I pouted. 

"Sorry baby girl, we just had to have fun with you. Seeing you so afraid, we just had to do this. See? we're not as scary as you think we are!" Daehyun finally stepped in. I kept quiet, a little upset that they played this joke on me.

"Aww come on, don't be like that!" He started whining while swinging my arms. I couldn't stay mad at that face of his even though his mask hid more than half of his cute expression.

"Yeah noona we're sorry. Don't be mad." Zelo ruffled my hair. I really couldn't stay mad at these boys.

I was still feeling a little hurt though. I walked towards the couch and grabbed the packet of chips that was opened and munch on the chips grumpily. The boys found it funny and I don't know why. I was like that for awhile.

"Sorry ~~~~~ ah. You know I didn't mean it when I said you're an outsider right? Its just part of the joke! You're like a sister to us! You do know that right? You're welcome here anytime! Aish stop being so grumpy!" Yongguk oppa said to me while pinching my cheeks. I smiled at the word 'sister'.

"So, no longer mad?" Himchan oppa asked me.

" I was never mad." 

"liar."

The boys just sat around and Daehyun sat beside me. I slapped his upper arm then rested my head on his shoulders while watching the boys chat and laugh. 

I guess they're nice afterall.

 

Thanks for subscribing and commenting even though I don't update everyday. : / I really appreciate it!! A long one for you guys!