Rescue

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

"BASTARD!! GET AWAY FROM HER!!!" I heard a familar voice, Yongguk oppa. The next moment, Minsook was already on the floor. I guessed one of the boys must have kicked him.

"Jongup, help her up and take her away. Himchan, settle the girls." Yongguk oppa ordered.

"Jongup~" I called while he helped me up.

"Noona, are you okay?" Jongup asked. I smiled weakly. He wiped my tears.

"Ugrhh!!" 

"Ahhh!!" Minsook and the girls were groaning in pain. Yongguk oppa landed punches and kicks on Minsook while Himchan oppa yanked the girls hair back and slapped them. Jongup and I stood there frozen.

Honestly, I felt the sight of this a little scary. I have never seen the two eldest oppas this violent before. 

"Get up!" Yongguk oppa held Minsook by his collar and threw a few more punches towards his stomach.

"WHY?!" Yongguk oppa shouted into Minsook's face. All he did was smirk and knee oppa's ribs. I flinched seeing him take the blow.

I wanted to know why too but I guessed it didn't matter anymore since the boys came just in time.

Himchan oppa released the girls from his grip after seeing that he had caused enough damage to them without actually killing them.

"Hyung, enough. You'll kill him." Himchan oppa held onto yongguk oppa's fist. 

"You sick animal!" Yongguk oppa threw him on the floor.

"Get lost!" he shouted while pointing to the back gate. Minsook scurried away leaving the two girls behind.

"You two! Apologize!" Yongguk oppa swung his hand and slapped the both of them. 

"So..Sorry Please let us go!! Its not our fault! Oppa told us to get her!" Miyoon pleaded. Like it make a difference

"Your stupid oppa ask you to rob will you? Dense creatures." Himchan oppa scoffed.

"Scram! Don't ever let me see you again. I swear you'll definitely be bedridden. Trust me, I'll definitely see to it." Yongguk oppa grabbed their blouse and flung them towards the back gate. There was no way they could attend lessons with a screwed up face like that.

"Oppas... Thank you." I thanked them still sniffing my nose when the bullies had left.

"No worries. We had to show him not to mess with our little sister!" Himchan oppa said. I felt touched they treated me like their little sister.

"How long?" Yongguk oppa questioned. I didn't quite get what he mean.

"Since when it started?" I looked down avoiding the question

"Well?!" Yongguk oppa raised his voice. I flinched a little. I should just answer him. I don't want to face a scary oppa later.

"About a week?" I mummbled.

"A WEEK?! Noona why didn't you come find us?!" Jongup shouted.

"I-" How was I supposed to say it? Its !

"Does Daehyun know about it?" Yongguk oppa cut in.

"No... Oppas please don't let him know. I don't want him to get worried. I'm fine now right?" I said. I seeing the boys reaction, I cannot imagine how Daehyun will react.

"But-" Himchan started.

"Please please... You don't want him to get worried right?" I pleaded tears falling.

"I promise to take good care of myself."

Himchan oppa seemed unsure but I guessed he soften when he saw my tears. Yongguk oppa was just pissed off from the look of his face.

"What else did they do to you? Where else did they harm you?" Himchan oppa held my elbows as he asked me.

"Er..." Why do i find it so difficult to let them know the truth?

"I'm calling Daehyun." oppa threatened.

"Okay okay, my stomach and thighs." I finally said.

"What?!" The three of them were shocked.

"Its a lot better already. Don't worry oppas and jongup. I'm serious. Its healing." I assured them.

"Lets go." Yongguk oppa said.

"Jongup, go back and tell the rest everything is okay just in case they're wondering what's taking us so long." Yongguk oppa told him. Jongup nodded before heading back to the canteen.

"Oppa where are we going?" I asked while the two oppas supported me.

"You want your wounds to get infected is it? The school nurse of course." I could tell from Yongguk oppa's tone, he was still pissed off.

"Oppa, how did you know I was here?" I tilted my head towards Himchan oppa who was less intimidating compared to Yongguk oppa.

"We went to pee and we heard yelling while we're on our way back to the canteen so we came to check. Lucky we checked. Who knows what would have happened if we were a few seconds later?!" I shivered at the thought.


Daehyun's POV

Stupid waste of time. Heading down just to tell me some really common sense stuff I can't fight in school blah blah blah. I headed towards the canteen and I saw the boys. But why only the three of them?

"Where's the rest?" I asked.

"To-Toilet" Jongup said. Why was he stuttering? Then I recalled. Jongup don't know how to lie. He gets all nervous whenever he lies.

"Jongup, spill now. Where are they!" I asked him slightly annoyed. What was he lying about?

"Aish hyung, I don't know! stop forcing me!" Jongup said eyes avoiding my gaze. One look I could tell something was not right.

"Do you not take me as your hyung? You're definitely hiding something from me. What is it?!" I was clearly annoyed.

"Yeah Jongup, what is it? You don't usually behave like that." Youngjae added.

"I promised not to tell!" Jongup replied. Promised not to tell? Means something must have happened.

"Means something happened right? Where is my girl?!" I asked.

"Oh ." Jongup covered his mouth probably regretting what he had just said.

"Moon Jongup. You better tell me what the is going on before we are no longer bros." I threaten. I know I shouldn't put our friendship on the line but I needed to know the truth.

"Hyung..." Zelo called me.

"Fine. Is that what you want?" I prepared to stand and walk away.

"Okay okay. I'll tell you." Jongup grabbed my arm. I sat back down listening to whatever he has to say.

When he was done explaining, my palms were tightly clenched into fists. This crazy girl!

 

Is this chapter weird? :( I think its weird. Sorry for this weird chapter. I'm not fully awake but I wanted to update because the next update would be days away. I just love teasing my readers. :)