Surprise

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

I wanted to sleep with Daehyun because I was scared. I really do not like the day that was going to come. Nothing will go the right way. I guessed I needed Daehyun's comfort. He was cute. I appreciated the fact that he respected my decision and did not force me.

The door burst open, revealing five guys, B.A.P. I was almost into my nightmare when they woke me up. I thanked them in my mind. I didn't feel like going back to sleep if Daehyun had to leave me here alone so I decided to join them.

The boys gathered in the living room and started playing games, drinking and eating. I sat beside Daehyun on the couch, leaning on him.

"If you're tired you can go to bed first." Daehyun said. I shook my head and continued to rest on him. He patted my head.

"Here, only one mouth." Daehyun placed the alcoholic drink at my lips. I only drank a sip before Daehyun removed it. He really meant it when he say only one mouth. Oh well. 

I didn't want to distrupt their bonding time or restrict Daehyun's movements by leaning on him so I decided to get some chores done, tidy up the house a little then I will have lesser to do tomorrow.

Daehyun's POV

My chest felt lighter. My girl headed towards the kitchen probably to get more food for us or maybe just for me. I smiled at my guess. 

It's been more than 10 minutes and she didn't come back. I decided to check what was she doing. It was almost time anyway. I went to the kitchen and saw her scrubbing the floor tiles. What in the world? Who scrubs tiles on such a special night?

"Miss may I know what are you doing?" I asked in a playful stern tone. She jumped. Was she shocked?

"Cleaning?" She said like it was the most natural thing to do at almost 12 midnight.

"For what? Come out and enjoy. The boys are looking for you to play games with them. They came for you too you know?" I said.

"You can join them. I need to get this clean. Maybe later when I'm done I can join them. " She said, not looking at me, still scrubbing the floor.

"Stop and follow me now." I held onto her hand.

"Just awhile more I'll be done." She continued while holding the towel.

"No. No one asked you to do anything like that now. You want that to be clean I will help you but not now. Come out and play with them!" I said as I took the rag from her hands and tossed it on the floor.

"But-" 

"No buts. Just relax! Go have fun since you're already awake!" I said to her as I brought her out and sit.

"~~~~~-ah, play with us!" Himchan hyung shuffled her set of cards. She was laughing and talking. I miss this side of her. I'm glad the boys were able to cheer her up within minutes.

"What are you waiting for?" Youngjae mouthed those words to me. I looked at my watch, it was almost 12! I nodded and headed back to the kitchen and started preparing.

"What's going on Oppa?" My girl said as she held onto Himchan hyung's arm when the house suddenly out. It was no accident though. We planned this together.

"1 2 3!" Zelo excitedly cued.

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you~" We started singing while I walked out with the birthday cake on my palms.

"Happy Birthday Daehyun's Princess. Happy Birthday to you!!! Whooo!!" The rest cheered and clapped while I went to her and held the cake in front of her, smiling.

"How..." She was clearly shocked.

"Happy birthday Princess! Make a wish!" I said and she nodded. She then clasped her hands together and made a wish.

"Come on Noona! What are you waiting for? Blow the candles!" Jongup exclaimed. She looked like she was zoning out. She then blew out the candles.

"Whoo! Cut cake time!" Himchan hyung took the cake from her and placed it on the table while Yongguk hyung turned the lights on. She made her way to the table and cut the first slice while Himchan hyung took over and cut into seven pieces.

"Happy birthday my princess." I held her hand and sincerely wished her. I gave her a quick kiss on her lips. The boys who saw the scene just smiled.

"Thank you." She replied. She sounded like she was still in shock.

She gave the cakes to us individually and we started eating. She didn't seem like she was in the mood. Why?

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?!" I asked her as we ate. She was scaring me.

"Huh? Yea. I'm fine. It's just that... I never celebrated my birthday this way before. It's my first time having a birthday cake. Thank you everyone." She said. Never had a birthday cake before? The boys smiled and ruffled her hair while I wiped away her tears.

"Mmmm!! This chocolate ice cream cake is yummy!" She exclaimed. I'm glad Yongguk hyung bought the right one.

"How did you know when my birthday was? I never mention it before." She said while we were savouring the cake.

"I have my ways darling. Still dare to admit you didn't tell us when your birthday was!" I said. She just smiled.

We planned this beforehand. I wanted to surprise her since it was her first time celebrating birthday with us. We wanted to do something extreme but we decided that it would be better if we just gave her a sweet birthday instead of a chaotic one. Judging from her past, I doubt she had actually celebrated her birthday. Lucky we did not plan some crazy and kept things simple. Maybe next year we'll surprise her with a crazier concept or something. I just wanted this year to be memorable for her.

We played awhile longer before she said she was sleepy.

"Daedae, I'm sleepyyyy...." She dragged her tone. Cute~

"Aww... You wanna head to bed first? We want to play on." I replied, placing my palm on her cheek.

"Ah~ Then it's okay. I'll wait for you." She said half yawning. I was just wondering why she couldn't head to bed first. Not that I'm complaining but she wasn't usually like this.

The boys seemed to know what was going on. One by one, they started claiming that they were tired too.

"Yah Daehyun! Why are you making her wait? She wants to sleep with you!" Himchan hyung said. She blushed. These boys can be so damn embarrassing at times.

"Yeah yeah. Don't worry, we'll take care of ourselves and close the door. Don't do anything funny!" Yongguk hyung added with a cheeky smile. The boys were finally staying over. It was their first few times that they were staying over ever since my girl was with me.

"Ahh.. I shouldn't have been on the same bed as you! The boys are making fun now..." I could hear her. Her face was red now.

"Noona! Hyung was just kidding." Jongup said, pinching her cheeks.

"Yah yah yah! Only I can do that!" I lightly slapped his hands away.

"Okay, lets go up princess." I said and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

We said good night to each other.

"Don't need to worry about us. We'll settle it ourselves. Its not like its the first time we're staying over." Youngjae said.

"I don't want to hear weird noises okay!" Yongguk hyung was still in his teasing mood. I rolled my eyes while my girl quickly ran into my room avoiding this awkward topic.

"Happy Birthday Baby girl. I Love You." I said as we settled down on the bed. We were lying down, facing each other. She then shyly looked away, smiling. I tilted her head to make her face me. I kissed her on her lips. The kiss was long and sweet. Finally, we had our privacy.

"Daedae~ Sing for me!" She said as she suddenly sat up. What? Noooo.... Sing for her again?

"Can I not? You always bully me." I replied.

"No! You're the one always bullying me! Sing please~ It's my birthday!" She showed me her puppy eyes... I fell for it again.

"Whoo!!" She exclaimed when she saw me preparing to start.

"No laughing! Promise!" I stuck my pinkie out. She laughed, nodded and hooked our pinkie together.

I started singing.

 

 

 

"Woah~~" She was stunned. Honestly, I was too.

"Thank you Daedae! Goodnight!" She cupped my face, spammed me with kisses before lying down pretending nothing and happened. She held onto my hands as we slept.

The next morning, the noise woke me up. I was cranky. I looked by my side, I realised my girl was not beside me anymore! I got out of my bed and walked towards the sound. Apparently, it was coming from her room. The other boys had been woken up as well. We headed towards her room.

"Princess..... Oh my! What is going on?!" I stared at her. She did not even acknowledge me.

A chapter dedicated to me. Hehe~ It's my birthday~ Ahhh the beautiful song....

Ahhhhh what's with the comments of wanting them to get married and that scene? >< Really, don't get your hopes high.... I really do not feel comfortable writing that scene....

Can I have a small request? Please don't subscribe if you are going to unsubcribe later on. It hurts..... This was why I sort of lost motivation to update and was feeling down.... I thank all that have subbed to me and have not left me though! THANK YOU! 

Thank you for all the lovely comments too! These few weeks i'm gonna have rather slow updates as I'm at my final lap of graduation! after that hopefully I'll have more frequent updates!