Lalalala~

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

"Ahh!!" I yelled. I got a shock. I was sleeping and when I opened my eyes, I see Daehyun smiling at me, like really close to my face. He's even wearing shades.

He then laughed at my reaction. Only he will do such crazy things in the morning. I lightly pushed his shoulders away, I felt a little shy that he was so close to me.

"Morning baby~" He held the top of my head and kissed my forehead then rolled over to my side. He used his to push me to make space for himself.

"Morning Daehyunnie~" I greeted him pushing him for fun, I had no intention of making him fall off my bed. I snuggled up to him while he wrapped me in his arms.

"Why is your shirt with me?" I asked when I realised that his shirt was wrapped around my body.

"Yeah. Why is my shirt with you?" Daehyun asked back.

"How would I know?! What did you do?!" I asked as I lightly slapped his abs.

"You cannot remember? Is not what I do! Is what you did! Aye~" He said as he covered bare body with his arms. 

"What did I do?!" I asked suddenly freaking out. Why couldn't I remember anything?

"You drank and....." Daehyun did not continue.

"And what?!" I was getting more and more anxious. What did I do?! He started laughing.

"Ah~ Why is it so hot here?" Daehyun suddenly say in a weird tone. What hot? He was already topless.

"UGRHH! Take it off!!" He held on to my end of my shirt lifting it up a little.

"What are you doing?!" I asked as I slapped his hands away. He was giggling. What's so funny?!

"You really cannot remember?" Daehyun asked.

"Remember what?! Stop laughing!" I laughed as well hearing his y laughter in the morning.

"Then I wanna take mine off!!" He said in a girlier voice which was even funnier since he was still in his morning voice. He pretended to take off his imaginary tee.

"What are you doing?" After so long, I was still lost.

"You crazy girl! You were the one who took off my shirt! Don't you remember?" Daehyun burst out. I what?!

"I didn't! You're taking advantage of me! Saying this because I can't remember what happened. You're so mean!" I slapped his thigh.

"What take advantage of you?! You really did that!" Daehyun said with his eyes wide, trying to convince me but I'm not buying it.

"Liar!" I laughed.

"I'm serious!! You really took off my shirt! You almost took off yours! How could I let you take off yours? Of course I had to sacrifice my body." Daehyun said as he wiped his imaginary tears. He's so drama.

I then had blurry images in my head. Did I really do that last night?

"What happened? You finally recalled?" Daehyun smirked.

"See! I wasn't lying!" Daehyun exclaimed happily. Oh no. How embarrassing of me!

"Lalalalalala~ I can't hear anything!!" I covered my ears as I shook my head from side to side. I feigned ignorance. It would be better if I did not admit.

"Ahhhh!" Daehyun shouted all of a sudden. I got a shock. 

"Why are you so cute!?!?" Daehyun cupped my cheeks. I laughed.

"Next time I shall video it down when you get drunk or high. Or maybe get the boys here as my witness." Daehyun said when we calmed down.

"Nooooo..." I whined.

"Hah! So you finally remembered right!?" Daehyun got me. I said nothing as I looked everywhere else but at him.

"Who knows my girlfriend had that side of her? Hahaha~" Daehyun teased.

"Stop teasing me you bully!" I shouted as I pushed him off my bed.

"Ahh sorry sorry!" He said as he held on to my waist. 

"Pabo!" I scolded him playfully.

"Agrh take it off~: Daehyun whined as he imitated me. This boy! I buried my face into my palms. He laughed.

"Aww don't be shy! Its cute! I might get you drunk again!" Daehyun said as he hugged me.

"You really enjoy teasing me right? Fine fine tease all you want." I said, giving up. I can never win him.

"Aww... Come on, don't be mad." He said as he kissed me. My lips curled into a smile.

"Daehyunnie my head hurts." I said as I held on to my temples.

"Ahh.. Are you okay? Its the aftereffects of drinking. Lie down." he said as he gave me more space. I obediently laid down.

Daehyun gave me a good massage while I closed my eyes and enjoy it.

"Better?" Daehyun asked. I nodded. 

"Come let's go get breakfast. Your boyfriend is hungry!" Daehyun tugged my arm. We went to wash up and headed out to eat.

 

Short one! Sorry if it's weird~ I don't know how to continue from where I stopped... Writer's block :( This is just to fill the gap~

I'm supposed to be doing my report but even staring into space seems more interesting. ahhhhh!~~ one more week before I'm free~!!!