Couple?

My Gangster Prince

EDITED~

Daehyun's POV

Ever since I expressed my feelings towards ~~~~~~~~, I've became a whole lot happier and cheerful. I guessed she has rubbed some of her cheerfulness on me. 

I would fetch her to school now. I still remembered her first expression when she saw me waiting for her outside her house with my flashy red car. Her jaws dropped I had to come out from the car and closed it for her. cute. I held her hands and led her to the passenger seat. I opened the door for her and she got in. I went back to the driver's seat. She started bouncing on the seat and fiddling with the buttons and even played with the car windows watching them wind up and down automatically. This girl is so innocent and lively. its like she's never been in a car before. 

"Yah, Princess. Sit still!" I playfully said to her. I like talking to her like that. She pouted and sat still. I pinched her cheeks and helped her fasten her seatbelt. 

I drove us to school. I didn't know how can she walk to and fro everyday when it takes half an hour just walking to school. I can understand if she liked walking home because I'm there to accompany her. haha. but walking to school alone everyday? It kinda hurt me. now I can fetch her to school so she won't have to burden her legs.

On the way to school, She started playing with the switches again. She adjusted the temperature of the air condition, she changed radio stations. why is she so active in the morning? I shook my head and can't help but smiled at the sight of her being so happy when she was just playing with the switches.

She started tickling me. she lightly poked her finger at my waist. I'm not ticklish. Can't she sit still! She distracting me from driving! 

"~~~~~~ah" I said sweetly. I wanted her to stop not because I mind, but I'm afraid it was dangerous because I would have kept my eyes on her instead of the roads. She pouted and sat still again.

Not long after, she started poking my cheeks and pinching my nose. This girl of mine is so playful! I'm happy that she's happy but i did want to concentrate on the roads. 

"Yah Princess! How many times must I tell you to sit still?!" I said in a serious tone when i was actually teasing her. She got a little shocked. 

"Sit still okay?" I said to her and ruffled her hair. She finally sat still.

 

"Oppa..." She called me.

"hmmmm?"

"Why do you call me your princess?" She innocently asked me. This pabo. 

"Aren't you one?" I said to her in a 'duh' tone. She's really a princess to me. My Princess.

"No I'm not."

"Well to me you are okay?" I said sweetly to her and rubbed her chin. Don't worry the traffic lights were red. She smiled and blushed. God, how cute can she get?

I want to spend whatever time I have with her because it's quite difficult for her to hangout with me after school. She always needed to rush home claiming she had to help her parents get things done. Why is my princess so perfect? I know she is nice to her parents and all. I can't help but I feel a little empty when I want to spend time with her but somehow it seemed like the most difficult thing to do. 

Now that i could send her home in my car too, and it would take a shorter time compared to walking, I decided to stop at the ice cream shop we first went together. She suddenly became worried and tensed. 

"Don't worry okay. I'll get u back home on time. We can just have a small cup okay." I assured her. She nodded and gave me a small smile. I knew she always like to reach home on time but i didn't know why though. I ordered her favourite ice cream flavour and a vanilla one for myself. She was literally stuffing with ice cream. She seemed scared. Just when i was about to ask her to slow down, she made a weird face. 

"Ahhh! Brainfreeze!!" This silly girl. I laughed.

"Yah eat slowly, no one is gonna take your ice cream." She just smiled at me and continued to eat.

We both finished our ice cream in less than 15 minutes.

"Oppa lets go!" she held onto my hands and led me to my car. Gosh, why can't we just be like other couples when we could spend time eating and doing what couples do? We didn't watch movies, we didn't eat out often, I didn't accompany her to shop. We only ate together in school. Even then, usually it was with B.A.P. The only time I was alone with her was during car rides. I couldn't bare seeing her so tensed the moment i decide to bring her out just for a short ice cream treat. Maybe I shouldn't bring her to these stops without telling her first. I don't want her to end up getting shocked again.

While walking to my car, there was a few strands of hair that was stuck to her face. I lifted my hand up.

"AHH. Oppa please don't!!!!" her hands covered her face. I was shocked. Why was she reacting like that? like i was about to hurt her? Didn't she know that I would never hurt her? I felt my heart crush. I didn't blame her. She seemed really jumpy. 

"Princess are you okay?" I said to her with my palm lightly touching her face. She didn't flinch at my touch. I was glad.

"Sorry Oppa, I didn't mean to shout at you." she said with her head looking down. 

"its okay. Don't need to apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. Is there anything you wanna share?" i said to her calmly and held her close to my chest.

"Nope! Oppa i'm fine!" she replied me cheerfully. I could feel she's hiding something from me. But what? I'm still curious to why she reacted that way.

We headed to to car and I drove off. She made it home on time.

She left the car feeling relieved. I came out of the car and gave her a small peck on her forehead. She blinked blankly at me then her cheeks became red.

"See you tomorrow Oppa!" She smiled and waved to me.

"See you tomorrow my Princess" she blushed. I really like calling her princess. I think it made her feel loved. Anything for my girl. I hope you could just tell me what is going on with your life. 

 

~~~~~~~~'s POV

Why does he always call me his princess? Not that I mind, I actually liked it a lot. My heart always feels tingly whenever he calls me that. Is that even a word? Oh well, I just feel like i'm on the clouds whenever he calls me that. I'm nowhere a Princess yet he calls me that all the time. I'm sure he knew I loved it. It really makes me feel loved because I was never the 'Princess' at home.

I like how playful he is. I like seeing him smile and just being happy. Since he calls me his Princess then i guess he must be my Prince right? Wait, scrap that, he IS my Prince. He is the one that can make me feel happy even though i feel like crap at home.

During breaks, he would take my lunchbox away from me and passed me whatever he was eating that day. His meal always seemed so yummy. I never had a big appetite maybe because I'm used to eating bread for breaks.

"Eat." He would push his plate towards me.

"Its okay Oppa, i have my bread."

"Now you don't so eat if not I'll feed you." He said while taking a bite in my bread. I know he meant well but i'm not used to eating so much.

"We share okay? I can't finish them alone." I said to him. He sighed but nodded. I guess he just wants me to be healthy.

During breaks we would always share our food. Isn't it sweeter that way? I feel guilty not being able to spent time with him after school, do what couples do or basically just being with him, enjoying each others' presence. I would usually leave him a larger portion because he needed more and I could tell he loved eating. I thought B.A.P would be grossed out by the sight of us being lovey and all but they just smiled. 

 

I didn't know why i reacted that way when oppa raised his hand as if he was gonna slap me. Why? I knew he wouldn't hurt me. He's the only one that cared for me. Why would he hurt me? Maybe it was my reflex. My family usually slapped me. I was so tensed, afraid that I would get home late. I don't want to be punished again. I guessed he must have really felt hurt when i shouted at him. I really didn't mean it.

He asked me if I was okay. Sorry daehyun oppa. I love you. I don't want you to leave me. One day, I'll open up. I promise.

 

Aww daehyun is so sweet! Just in case you're wondering how did daehyun get the car, he's rich. He inherited his family wealth.