I'll do anything it takes

My Gangster Prince

The first half is gonna be a lil repetitive... However, the thoughts are different.

Daehyun's POV

I stomped towards the first aid room trying my best to tell myself not to flare. She must have her reasons from hiding from me right? I saw her with Yongguk and Himchan hyung. they were talking about something then my girl said something about coming up with stuff. I couldn't control my anger and yelled at her. I stood there feeling a mix of emotions but mostly hurt and anger. 

The boys told me to calm down. How was I supposed to calm down after knowing what had been happening to my girl?! Just because she was afraid I would be worried, she chose to hide every from me?! I worry for her safety everyday. Well, I have the right to do so right? I vented on the boys unknowingly by yelling at them but at this moment, I couldn't care less. 

I had to bring her out of this place. Maybe it would be easier for us to talk. I walked towards her and pulled her by her elbows and stomped off. The hyungs persuaded me to calm down still. I was angry, not crazy. I would not hurt her. I mentally told myself to control my anger.

As we past by the canteen, Jongup and ~~~~~ was conversing and I can't help but feel pissed again.

"Oppa, it hurts." I heard her mumbling. I didn't realised that subconsciously, my grip on her elbows became tighter as I walked faster and I pulled harder. I felt bad knowing that I've exerted too much force on her when I said I wouldn't hurt her. I loosen my grip but still holding onto her.

Nothing matters more than her. I managed to get her in my car and I drove off. While driving, I was still telling myself to control knowing how bad my temper will be when I get too pissed. 

"Oppa..." My girl called me while timidly placing her bandaged palm on my arms which were stretched out, grabbing the steering wheel. How much I wanted to yell at her for doing something so stupid as keeping things from me. I didn't want to talk when we're on the roads. I decided to just focus on the roads. After awhile, I guessed she got afraid and her palm was back on her lap.

Finally, we reached home. She entered the house first. I slammed the door shut even though I told myself to control my anger.

As much as I wanted to, I couldn't. I ended raising my voice.

"WHY?! Why do you always keep all these from me?!" I questioned still telling myself she must have her reasons for doing so. We had talked about this many times and by now, if anything happened, she should be already telling me the truth.

"Because.. I really didn't want you to get worried over small things. I guessed you already need to handle the gang stuff. I don't want to add on." was her reply. What rubbish is this?! Here I am thinking that she must have her reasons and there she goes telling me this. At least I had my reason when I hid it from her.

"Worried over small things?! You're my Girlfriend! How is your matters a small thing for me?! I'm your BOYFRIEND, I don't mind worrying over you! If not who else am I supposed to be worried for?! " I shouted. She was silent. I can't help but wonder why did she say that. Small things? Why would she call herself things related to her 'small'? Unless.. I'm also that small in her heart... My heart sank at this thought.

"Maybe my things to you are considered small thats why you see me that way. Its fine if I'm not a big part of you even though I hope I will be someday. But why can't you tell that you're a big part of me, of my life? Am I not doing enough to show you how much you mean to me?" I suddenly felt so damn heartbroken. She started crying. 

"No! You are a big part of me!" She cried out. I wanted to wipe her tears away but somehow my heart wasn't doing its job.

"Really? It sure doesn't seem that way. I mean its fine, really. But do you know how much it hurts me when I see your scars and bruises? I feel so useless everytime I see them. I feel like I couldn't protect you, couldn't be there for you. I made promises to myself telling myself to protect you from all the harm but somehow, these promises were not once fufilled. Maybe I'm not reliable enough thats why even the guys know and could protect you while I only knew about the scars after the whole incident." I replied knowing how much of a failure I am as her boyfriend.

My mind was filled with wild thoughts again. Does she really love me as much as I love her? She could easily say things that would hurt me like mentioning about that taemin guy, being all close to the boys and stuff. Or maybe she was behaving that way because I just wasn't there for her when she needed me the most.

 

"Its not true! Why are you saying all these? You did protect me!"She was still sobbing.

"Ya right, When?" I myself can't even recall myself protecting her.

 

"You beat Miyoon up when she slashed my shoulders." she said.

"That was when the damage was already done to you! I still failed to protect you!" I replied. I was always a step late, like today. But then again, I would have been able to protect her if she would have not kept it from me in the first place!

"Maybe if you could feel what I'm feeling now, you would learn how to lean on me, let me protect you. If, that is, I mean as much to you as you mean as much to me." I said. 

 

"What are you talking about? Why are you doubting me? You mean everything to me! You're the one that saved me from that home, you're the only one that I trust!" She said, still covered in tears.

"Well, it sure doesn't seem that way when you keep things from me. You know what? No point arguing now. Forget it." I shouted. Daehyun, why can't you just control your bloody temper?!

"Let's see if you really can feel the same way I feel about you. Maybe you'll know how much it hurts. Or not." I thought if maybe, just maybe, I did the extreme, she could finally feel what I have been feeling when I see those scars. I headed for the door.

"Oppa! Where are you going?" She held onto my arm.

"Let.Go. and Don't follow me." I said. She refused to let go but my anger took hold of me as I shook her off and slammed the front door.

I got into my car and drove off. I was aimlessly driving around the neighbourhood till when my hands took control of the steering wheel. I ended up at a bar. I went to the barcounter and asked for a high alcohol content drink. Soon I was feeling a little tipsy. I was about to leave when an uncle accidentally bumped onto me. Usually, I would ignore the knock but for some reason today, I didn't want to let it go. I was already pissed off and now someone just come around and knock onto people without an acceptable apology?!

Without a word, I swung my fist and landed on his jaw. I know people in this area are bound to take revenge. I didn't want to fight in the bar so I went to the back alley. True enough, he followed me. Maybe this was my chance to get beaten up. I would do anything to get my princess to hide behind me for protection even if it means getting hurt. I stood there lazily, waiting for the stupid uncle to hit me back. He eventually aimed for my stomach. He then threw a few more blows. Somehow his blows were lousy. I couldn't take it, if I allow this loser to punch me just like that, I would be the stupid one. I fought back and soon that stupid fool was begging for mercy. Didn't want to commit murder, I left. I was walking with a can of beer in my hands. I headed towards my car. I got on and I knocked out, sleeping.

After about an hour, I woke up, feeling a little dizzy but it wasn't bad to the extent I couldn't walk or drive. I looked at myself in the rear view mirror, my face wasn't scarred at all. People might think I'm stupid for getting hurt in order to see how things will end up but dealing with this crazy girl, I have to go to the extreme. 

I drove to Zelo's house. I rang the door bell and Zelo opened looking a little shocked.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" Zelo asked me.

"Junhong ah, lets spar." I said.

"Hyung are you okay? Did you drink?" He touched my forehead for I whatever reason. I lightly slapped his hands away.

"I'm fine. Quick. The one who hits the most wins." I said still feeling a little dizzy.

"What? Hyung I don't want to get bruises! Are you sure you're okay?" The maknae asked.

"I'm fine you better start before I whack you." I said, getting impatient. He still did not move.

I held up my fist, as about to punch his shoulder, he punched my cheek instead.

"Hyung are  you okay?! I didn't mean it!" Zelo panicked.

"I'm okay, continue." I said. He didn't move again.

"ARE YOU A COWARD? WHERE DID ALL YOUR DAMN GUTS GO?" I shouted, planning to agitate him. He hated people calling him a coward. 

"I'M NOT A COWARD! DON'T EVER CALL ME ONE!" He shouted back and started attacking me. I just stood there receiving the punches. I must say this boy has the strength of a tiger.

"Hyung! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" Zelo said after realising the bruises on my face. It wasn't bad but it was obvious enough to be seen.

"Its okay, don't worry. I'm fine. I better get going." I said to him.

"Hyung... Is everything alright? I know you wouldn't just come over asking for a sparring session and all you did was be the punching bag." Zelo said. I always knew he was smart.

"Junhong ah... We fought. But don't worry too much. What's a relationship without occasional disputes?" I smiled, not meaning it.

"Hyung..." Zelo didn't know what to say. Afterall, he is the maknae.

"Don't worry. Go rest, its late already. Sorry for disturbing you in the middle of the night." I said.

"No worries hyung, anytime you need a punch, you can always drop by." Zelo joked.

"Yah! There won't be a next time. Next time, I'll definitely fight back." I punched his arm lightly.

"Bye." I ruffled his hair and left.

Zelo was the right person to go to. His strength was just enough to create bruises and not feeling too much pain. Afterall, he's our maknae and I wouldn't retaliate. 

If this could get my princess to open up to me, even if I have to go to the extreme, I would do it anytime.

 

"Daehyunnie~" She called sleepily when I entered my house with no intention of hiding my bruises.

"Oh my! What happened?!" She asked. Somehow, whatever happened earlier this afternoon all came back to my mind. I started feeling pissed all over again, thinking of the fact she was even planning to cover up secrets after secrets.

"Do you even care?" I asked harshly. With that, I went up to my room and slammed the door shut. 

 

Sorry if this chapter is way too weird. It turned out better in my mind.... oh well. Hope you enjoy! 

Daehyun ah~ that's jealousy.... haha~

Thank you for all the subs and comments. I really feel very happy seeing the usual people comment! 

ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED FOR B.A.P'S COMEBACK? I AM! :) loving the teaser photos!