Talk

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

The boys dropped by and they chatted with me for awhile. They told me about her behaviour when I was in coma. I didn't know she suffered so much because of me. I genuinely felt bad.

"We won't disturb you two lovebirds. See you soon. Rest well." Himchan Hyung said when they knew my girl was on the way. I smiled.

When I came back, my Princess was already in my room. She looked at me and she dropped the bags she were carrying and ran towards me. She hugged and and cried. I was so confused. She said things that I did not understand.

"What happened? What hate you? Which Daehyun told you that?" I asked, clearly feeling lost.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't think that you would become paralysed. I should have listened to you. I-" I cut her off.

"What paralysed? I'm not paralysed." I said as I cupped her cheeks. Her eyes were red from crying.

"You're not? Then why are you on a wheelchair?" She asked.

"Silly girl, not everyone on a wheelchair means that they're paralysed. I just woke up a few hours ago. My body is still weak, Of course I'll have to be on a wheelchair if not, I would be crawling about." I said as I wiped her tears.

"Really?" She smiled.

"Yes you paranoid one." I pinched her nose.

"Thank God." She said.

"I'll push you back." She said as he wheeled me to the bed. She then helped me up. I moved to the side as she went to pick up the bags on the floor.

"Sit here. It's more comfortable." I gestured her to my right.

"It's fine. Then you'll have more space." She said as she sat on the chair beside my bed.

"Sit beside me. I want to hold you." I glared at her. She obediently sat beside me.

"See? Much better." I said as I wrapped my arm around her.

"Eat. I bought them for you." She took out a box of chocolates. How sweet, I was just kidding but she remembered. We ate while we talked.

"Why did you think I was paralysed?" I asked, feeding her a piece.

"Nightmares. I couldn't sleep well everyday. They were so real and everyone of them had a bad ending." She said. No wonder she was so afraid when she saw me. I asked her about them, hoping that she was willing to share and I'm glad she did. 

"Why do you always have nightmares of me being mean to you?" I asked, really curious.

"I don't know! Ask the mean Daehyun in my nightmares!" She said as she snuggled closer.

"Don't bother about that Daehyun because only this one beside you is real. And this sweet and loving Daehyun will never do anything like that to his special princess." I said proudly. She laughed.

"You're wearing the jacket." She pointed out.

"Of course! You're the one that gave it to me!" I said.

"When did you get me the presents?" She asked.

"Not telling~" I teased. She gave me a look.

"Okay okay~. I was surfing the net one day and I came across them so I ordered them online. They were all imported from Italy." I told her. Her jaws dropped. Silly~

"Why do you always have to make my gifts so insignificant? I don't deserve that much!" She pouted.

"What did I say about putting yourself down? You deserve so much more than I can give you. Stop saying those words. I'll get hurt." I said.

"Okay okay~ Why did you buy so much? It's only our first anniversay! You are gonna crack your head thinking of what to get me for our subsequent anniversaries! Happy now?" She said really cutely.

"That's for me to worry. You just enjoy the moments." I said feeling over the moon that she said 'subsequent anniversaries'.

We chatted awhile more before she realised it was almost four in the morning.

"You better get some sleep! It's already four!" She nagged like a mom. I laughed.

"I've been sleeping for two weeks already! You want me to sleep somemore?!" I said.

"Yes. I need to sleep too." She said as she got off my bed.

"Why don't I stay awake while you sleep on my bed?" I grabbed her hands since I wasn't really tired.

"No. You're crazy. Get some sleep. We can chat all day tomorrow. Besides, you're the patient here. Don't worry about me and just sleep. I'm used to sleeping on the mattress too. You know... My past." She said.

"A-Ha! Caught. You're out to take revenge right? before I can even be discharged you want me to sleep on the couch~" I faked sadness.

"What? No~ What sleep on the couch?" She asked, I could totally tell she was faking it.

"Don't act like you forget. I said before right? No bringing up of unhappy past if not, I would sleep on the couch for five days." I said, testing her.

"No. It was three!" She said. I smiled and she covered .

"I'm sorry! It was just a slip of tongue! Don't please~ You're wound have not healed yet. I don't care. You're not sleeping on the couch. You're the patient so you have to listen to me." She smiled.

"And now, I say you have to go to sleep! Good night!" She kissed my lips and turned off the lights, leaving the side lamp on. I could not argue with her if not she sure wouldn't sleep.

"Good night princess." I said, looking down at her. 

I rested with my hands behind my head as I stared at the ceiling thinking about what she had to go through during my coma. The sleepless nights, the traveling between our home, school and here, the feelings that she was going through and other stuff.

"Princess?" I called out after awhile.

"Hmm.." She responded.

"Thank you for everything." I said.

"You're wel..." She replied. I turned and look down at her, she was fast asleep.

"Sleep well, you deserved it." I leant forward and pecked her forehead.

 

Sorry to keep all of you waiting~ I know this is boring. It's ending soon, in two more chapters or so, so there wouldn't be anymore drama. Just fluff I think~ hee~

WOW!! 1023 SUBSCRIBERS!! thank you so much~!

Sorry if the ending is boring~

Ahhhhhhhhh B.A.P's concert!!!! How sad, I'm not going~ ahhhh...