Not at home

My Gangster Prince

 

Daehyun's POV

"Oppa!" I picked up the phone and heard my girl calling me. She sounded different.

"Yes baby girl?" I tried to soften my pantings.

"The lights suddenly went off, I'm scared." She said sounding in a verge of tears. It was about eight at night, she told me why she was afraid of the dark before. Again, it all boils down to the abuse. They kept her in the storeroom, locking her in for a couple of days. Its not surprising that she got that phobia.

"It's okay, I'm coming back now. Where are you?" I tried to calm her down.

"In my room." She replied.

"Okay. Don't think of anything. Use your phone, there's light. If not try to sleep or something. I'll be quick." I told her.

"Okay." She replied and we hung up.

"Something happened at home. I think a black out or something. I'm going home first. See you guys tomorrow." I said to B.A.P as I left in a hurry.

On my way back, I plugged my earpiece into my ears and called her. She must be so scared now. I talked to her while driving, hoping to distract the fear away from her. She did not sound too bad.

I managed to reach home not long after. I opened the door and dashed into her room, using my phone as my torchlight.

"Princess!" I called out as soon as I opened the door. 

"Oppa!" She said. I followed her voice and I find her at the corner of her room, hugging her knees towards her chest.

"It's okay now. There's nothing to be afraid of. I'm gonna check what went wrong okay. I'll be back quick." I hugged her.

"I'll go with you." She said. I nodded. I held her up and we went to check what was wrong. It was just a short circuit. In no time, the lights came back on.

"See, everything is fine now. What were you doing?" I asked, curious at the sudden short circuit.

"I don't know. I was preparing dinner then the lights just went off. Oh! I better continue with making dinner!" She said as she headed towards the kitchen. I shook my head at how cute she was. I followed her in and we ended cooking dinner together, well it was more of her cooking and me teasing her. I missed her after a long day of not being with her.

After dinner, we just wanted to spend some time together, cuddling on the couch.

I slung my arm over her shoulders and caressed her arm with my thumb. I then felt the scar. She got a little self-conscious and tried pulling down her sleeve to hide it.

"It's okay, you don't have to hide it." I said feeling guilty that I was mainly the cause of that long scar going down her forearm.

"It's ugly." She said looking at it, trying to brush my hands off.

"It's not. It's a reminder how silly you are." I poked her nose. She pouted.

"And how much you love me." I kissed her lips. It was my fault. I was stubborn and did not want to apologize to that stupid guy. She snuggled up to my chest, throwing her arms around my waist.

"I miss you. It's the holidays but I hardly ever see you." She mumbled. I feel so guilty but I had my reasons. If I had a choice, I would have never left her alone too.

"I'm sorry. I'm just really busy with B.A.P stuff." I inhaled her scent and kissed her at the top of her head. She did not say or ask further. She gave me my own space so she hardly asks about the gang stuff.

We sat down, just enjoying being in each other arms. Then she started poking me all over.

"Wahh! Where did your fats go?" She asked playfully when she poked my arms. I glared at her.

"Wahh! So firm now!" She started squeezing my arms. This girl~ I flexed and showed her my muscles.

"Yah! Yah!! Don't- Owww!!" I tried stopping her from biting my muscles but it was too late. She sank her teeth in my biceps. 

"Crazy girl!" I flicked her tummy. She pouted. I rubbed the spot I flicked. She showed me a silly smile and continued to lean on me.

I wasn't home because I had been training with B.A.P. I promised to get back at the bastard. I'm not letting her get abused and tortured for nothing. I need to have my revenge. No one hurts my girl and gets away with it.

 

Hoho~ I missed updating so here's a short one! I am supposed to be doing my report that is due tomorrow!! ARGRHH!! See how much I love you guys? Hehe!

Oh and by wash up I meant, brushing of teeth and washing of face etc, they did them separately! HAHAHA! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONGUP!! AND BAP'S COMEBACK!!! WHOO!!! 12 FEB!! 

Squishy Daehyun~

Ahhh its coming to an end soon..... :(