Paranoid

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

After a few days of resting at home, We went back to school. We attended lessons as usual. We were told that Miyoon was suspended from school for three weeks. I hope I am finally free from all the harsh treatment. Daehyun was behaving a little unusual. He was always asking me where I was going. 

"Where are you going?" Daehyun asked as he grabbed my arm when I stood up from my seat.

"Toilet. Why?" I replied.

"I'll go with you." Daehyun said like it was the most natural thing for a guy to do.

"Don't be silly, the toilet is only a few steps away." The toilet was just next to our classroom.

"Okay. Come back quickly~" He said as he gave my hand a quick peck.

When we were released for our breaks, Daehyun immediately got up and held onto my hand, not that I mind but his grip was different from our usual holding of hands. It was much firmer and tighter as if afraid I would run away or something. I didn't think much of it. It was always better if he was holding on to me rather than not holding at all.

A week had passed and Daehyun was still asking me questions, making sure that he was with me or that the boys were with me and I was never left alone. I didn't notice at first but then, it became too obvious. 

"Princess, I can't send you back home today. The stupid principal said if I disobeyed her or do anything funny, I might be expelled. Stupid. Tsk." Daehyun said to me. I frowned at his choice of words though but I didn't cared much.

"Its alright, I'll just drop by the supermarket later on the way back. Do you want anything?" I asked.

"I'll eat whatever you make, Baby. I'll get one of the boys to walk back with you." Daehyun said.

"It's fine, don't need to trouble them. It's not the first time walking back home anyway." I replied.

"No. You are not walking home alone. I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind seeing you home." He said. He seemed pretty determined, I didn't want to argue with him even though I didn't think it was necessary. The boys had no obligations to walk me home or anything of that sort and I didn't want to trouble them but since he insisted. Yongguk oppa ended sending me back by car.

There was another time when he was getting a little too paranoid? 

""Where are you going now? You just went to the toilet five minutes ago!" Daehyun asked me, feeling a little annoyed. I didn't know why he was behaving this way. He wasn't like that in the past.

"Erm.. The teacher called my name to take my script."I replied a little taken aback by his tone. He then rested his head on the table.

When we got back home, he was back to the normal him again. His constant skinship and teasing.

We were seated on the couch with me in his arms as we were watching a food programme which reminded me that we had fruits in the fridge.

"Daehyunnie~ I'll go cut some fruits." I said to him, playing with his fingers.

"I don't want. Just sit with me." Daehyun said cutely as he hugged me tighter.

"Aww don't be a baby. I'll be real quick. Besides its healthy!" I pinched his nose.

"Ah~ Okay.. Don't take too long. I'll feel lonely without you in my arms." Daehyun said.

"So mushy... Here, hug the cushion first." I pushed the cushion to his face and ran to the kitchen.

"Yah!" He shouted. This cutie.

I went to the kitchen and prepared.

"Woah!~" I exclaimed as I felt something or rather, someone blew air into my ear even before three minutes of cutting the fruits.This crazy Daehyun.

"So long~" Daehyun whined as he hugged me from the back. He seem to enjoy this position whenever we are in the kitchen.

"Long? My dear boy, I have to wash the fruits first. Who knows how much you will eat?" I said as I continued to cut the fruits.

Suddenly, he grabbed my left arm.

"What is this?! What did I say about telling me everything?! Hiding things from me again? Which did that to you?!" Daehyun raised his voice and his grip around my arm got tighter. I was clueless as to why he was annoyed. Then I looked down at my wrist.

"Daehyunnie, calm down. Its just a small paper cut!" I almost laughed at his sudden outburst just because of a small paper cut.

"Are you sure? No one inflicted this on you?" Daehyun raised his eyebrows.

"Yes I'm sure. It is really just a paper cut. I forgotten how I've got it." I said thinking he would ask. His grip on my arm loosen. I put down the knife and faced him.

Daehyun's POV

"Baby, are you okay? You've been acting weird lately. In school you asked me where was I going countless of times and now you get worked up seeing a small cut on my wrist." my princess asked as she pushed my fringe to the side, away from my eyes. From her eyes, I could tell she was worried.

"Weird? What weird? How could you say I'm acting weird? Can't I be concerned?!" I replied with an irritated tone, not liking how she described my actions as weird.

"Of course you can be concerned but you're being paraoid now. Nothing is gonna happen to me in school since Miyoon has been suspended and you're with me now right?" My girl said calmly, hands now playing with my hair. Speaking of which, That ! Only three weeks of suspension? She should have gotten expelled or something worst!

I can't believe it. Now she says I'm paranoid? I am not! Am I? All the questions I asked, they way I checked on her and all, am I really paranoid? I guess I am freaking out a little.

"I'm sorry Princess, I really can't help it. I don't want you to suffer anymore. I promise to protect you. I don't want you to be in any harm. I don't want to lose you. I can' help but feel so damn guilty when I didn't do anything to save you. I want to be there for you. " I said to her, caressing her cheeks and then planting a kiss on her lips.

"Daehyunnie~ I'm sorry. I didn't know you felt like this. Ask me questions, hold me tighter, do anything you want if it makes you feel better." She replied.

"Silly girl, there's no need for apologies." I guess I really did go overboard with my actions. She should be safe now right?

 

Ahhh super lack of motivation to update because I typed on my phone and my phone webpage went crazy, the whole update was gone... and I find this chapter a little rubbish as well... sorry~

Only two wants Zelo's Birthday Chapter? Awww.. how about the rest? >< Thank you for all the comments and for subscribing~