New Home

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~'s POV

Finally we're going home. I didn't like the hospital at all. It just reminded me of needles and the other time when I was in there because of the harsh treatment I received. My whole body hurts like crazy and I was still pretty drained. I didn't know kneeling would have left me this weak. Daehyun had to carry me wherever we went. I felt like a burden to him.

Now that I'm staying with him, I wonder how will things be like. He has done and gave me so much but I didn't do much for him. I don't remember doing anything for him at all. I can't help but feel like I'm a burden. He could be out enjoying and doing other things but instead, he had to take care of me. I must be damn useless huh? I'm big enough to take care of myself but somehow I couldn't do it. 

I felt someone touch my head. My eyes shot open instantly. Why am I like this? I'm starting to think everyone around me will inflict harm on me. Am I going nuts? It was only Daehyun. He hushed me and placed my head on his lap. I really feel bad for him. It must hurt him that I was even scared of my own boyfriend. Sorry Daehyunnie. I know you treat me well but I can't help reacting like this. That night was just too painful. I guessed my stepparents not only left scars on my body, they also hurt me mentally. I fell asleep again on his lap as he patted me. This boy is seriously lovely. being in that lying position was definitely better than sitting down. My wounds didn't need to be on the leather seats.

"Princess wake up." He tapped my shoulders and helping me to sit up. He got out of the car first and he carried me into his house. 

"Die die!! Yes the almighty Zelo has won again! Playing with hyungs is no fun. Always losing. Oh hello hyungs and noona!" Zelo exclaimed in a rather loud tone. The three younger ones were playing with daehyun's Xbox in Daehyun's living room. 

"Oh my Noona! What happened?!" Jongup looked up and saw the marks on my tighs. He lightly touch my wounds as if examining them.

"AHH!! Go away! Don't touch me! Please!" I yell as I winced in pain. He seemed shocked.

"Yah are you dumb?" Himchan oppa lightly slapped the back of his head. Jongup pouted.

"Sorry noona!" Jongup appologized.

"Sorry Jongup, I didn't mean to yell at you. It's just...." To be honest, I didn't know why I screamed at him. 

"~~~~~~'s tired. Let her get some rest." Daehyun interupted.

"And lower down your volume!" Daehyun added.

"Ahh so now is a girl over your bros huh?" Youngjae commented. Daehyun shot him a glare and walked towards the stairs with me in his arms.

"Where am I sleeping?" I asked him.

"You're sleeping with me." Daehyun said with a straight face like it was only natural. My eyes widen. 

He brought me to a room and placed me on the bed and sat beside me. He placed his right arm over my shoulder and pulled me in gently towards his strong chest. I looked up at the decor of the room. The room was pastel pink with a painting of a flower hanging in the center of the wall. There was a wooden 3-door wardrobe at the corner a table at another corner. I was in the center of the room. 

"This isn't your room." I just realised. Its too girly to be his.

"Of course it isn't baby girl. I was just teasing you. I know you're not ready from your expression and I want you to have your own space. Do you like it?" Daehyun asked.

"Yes, I loved it! Its beautiful, so much better than my previous room." I looked down when I mentioned my old room.

"Yah don't bring up those memories anymore. Now you're staying with me and this is your room, your house."

I sat up, pulled down his mask and kissed him softly on his lips. He was shocked at my sudden action but he then closed his eyes and returned the kiss. 

"Thank you Daehyunnie!" I said as I hugged him but withdraw quickly because I realised I just touched the wounds on my stomach.

"Anything for you Princess. Everything is fine now. Its over." Daehyun lightly pinched my nose. 

"Go and wash up your wounds and bathe you smelly girl." Daehyun said as he opened the wardrobe and passed me a baby pink towel and a new set of pajamas. 

"Don't leave please." I held onto his hands as passed me my towel and pajamas ready to leave. I was afraid.

"Silly, I'm not going anywhere. I'll get something ready for you to eat after you're done showering or unless you want me to shower you." He said with a smirk on his face. This cheeky boy.

"Nope its okay! I'll can do it by myself." He supported me to the bathroom which was just next to my room. 

"Shout if you need anything okay." Daehyun said to me before leaving for the kitchen.

I admired his bathroom again. Its so big. I never tried bathing in such a huge tub before. I walked to the sink, I saw A white pokadotted cup with a toothbrush in it. My name was pasted on the cup. He's so sweet.

I got into the bathtub and the tap to let the water flow down my body.

"AHH!" I've forgotten about the scars. 

"What happened? Are you okay?" Within seconds, Himchan asked me through the door.

"I'm fine oppa! The water stung my wounds." 

"Oh. Be careful okay!"

I tried tapping my wounds lightly, biting my lower lip, trying to bare the pain. I had difficulty bathing but slowly, I was finally done. I came out of the tub, dried myself and got dressed.

I left the bathroom and saw Himchan oppa in the room where B.A.P sleeps when they stayed over. He was fiddling with the Ipad. I realised the room looked so much more crammed since there are now 5 beds in there. I felt bad. 

"Oh, you're done. Lets join the rest for dinner."' Himchan oppa said as he switched off the lights of the room.

My knees were still weak so Oppa supported me down the stairs. They were already seated around the dining table. There were boxes of pizza on the table.

I sat beside Yongguk Oppa. Daehyun then came out from the kitchen carring a hot pot. He placed it in front of me and sat beside me. I looked at him confused.

"Your porridge."  He said to me. Wasn't I gonna have pizza just like the rest of the boys?

"Your stomach." Yeah. I knew I was gonna be treated like a patient. 

"Wow Daehyun Hyung don't even cook for us! Biased hyung!" Jongup exclaimed. Daehyun playfully punched his chest.

"Next time you can eat all the pizza you want okay." Daenyhun said to me.

"You promised me chicken too!" I answered him. 

"Okay okay eat or you're waiting for me to feed you?" He teased me. I just know it. 

"Aish stop the couple lovey dovey thing on the table!" Youngjae said.

"Go get yourself a girl. Don't be jealous!" Daehyun replied him. Smiling with his arms around my shoulders. Youngjae ignored. We started eating. 

The two maknaes were snatching for the bigger piece and Yongguk Oppa took the piece and took a bite from it, leaving the maknaes with pouty faces so pinchable.

These boys are so lively. This is the first time I'm actually experincing the warmth of a home. I like it a lot. I smiled before continuing to  eat my food.

After dinner, I wanted to help with the clean up but they just pushed me to the couch. 

"Sit, We'll settle it." These guys are such gentlemen. I wondered what I've done to be this lucky to have them in my lives, saving me any all and now, with the princess treatment. Well, maybe its because I"m not feeling well. I want to do something for them too.

After cleaning up, the boys joined me on the couch. We chatted for awhile before the boys went home.

"Daehyun don't do anything stupid okay." Yongguk Oppa smirked and said before closing the door. Was Daehyun feeling shy? So cute.

"Come on Princess." He offed the lights and took my hands and led me up to my room. 

He settled me on my bed. He went to the table and took the medication. He carefully applied the cream on my tigh areas. My arms grabbed the sides of the bed from the pain. 

"I'll be really quick baby." He tried getting it done as fast as possible seeing my pain.

"Lift up your top." Daehyun said like it was something normal.

"Huh?"

"I'll help you apply. I don't think you would want to touch your wounds right?" He knew me so well. I lifted it up till my diaphragm area shyly. He then helped me to apply the cream. It was painful yet ticklish at the same time. I slapped his palms away because it tickled. 

"Yah" Was all he said and I stopped moving. 

He was finally done with applying the cream. He pulled down my top. 

"Here." He then passed me my medication for my stomach. I took them and drank the water. He took the medication away from my hands and placed them on my table. 

"Thank you." I held his hands.

" Stop saying thank you. I'm doing them willingly. I promised you that I will take care of you didn't I." Daehyun said as he ruffled my hair. I really feel loved and blessed. 

"Goodnight my Princess." He tugged my blanket for me and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight my Prince." I said to him. He smiled and blushed. It was my first time calling him Prince out loud.

He closed the door and I drifted off to dreamland almost immediately.

 

Wow a long update today! Hope you all enjoyed! Thanks for the comments and thanks for subscribing! :D I'm actually tempted to make their love story complicated, a bit more drama. Should I? but I don't know how this will go. haha! Tell me your views!