Zelo's Birthday 4

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~'s POV

"Shouldn't you apologise for that punch just now?!" I heard Zelo saying or rather, shouting at Daehyun while walking towards me. Zelo suddenly grabbed Daehyun's shoulder. What the hell is going on? I thought I just saw the both of them making up? 

"Shut up! Let go of me! You know very well you deserved that punch!" Daehyun shouted back and slapped Zelo's hand away.

"I don't deserve such treatment from you! I don't see you saving her?! You should be thanking me instead! The one who deserved the punch the most is none other that yourself!" Zelo replied with a smirk. I sat there, staring at them in shock.

"I dare you to repeat that again Choi Junhong!" Daehyun raised his palms. His actions and words are starting to scare me. Since when did he become so violent? He was never the one who resorts to hurting people or was he?

"Hyung, you're gonna hit me again? I'm not surprised. Always resorting to violence." Zelo aggitated him. I them recalled about the time Miyoon ended up in a cast. I don't want him regret his actions in future. I finally snapped out and dashed towards them.

"Daehyunnie don't!" I hugged him from behind, holding onto his arm. 

Daehyun removed my grip and he turned to face me.

"Ah~ Baby don't cry." I then realised I unknowingly cried when he wiped my tears.

"Noona! Don't cry don't cry! Aish! Hyung! It's all your fault! I Told you it wasn't a good idea!" Zelo said. Why am I not understanding what he was saying? Why do I feel like something is wrong?

"Aww..Don't cry! Its a prank Noona! Not my fault! Hyung suggusted it! He said you look cute when he teases you! I just wanted to see." Zelo smiled. Great. I got pranked and teased yet again. I glared at Daehyun and pushed him away.

"Princess I"m sorry. I didn't expect you to cry!" Somehow he added aegyo and I couldn't say mad. Besides, We had too much drama for the day. I want Zelo to enjoy his birthday. Before I could say anything, Daehyun kissed me.

"Aw! Thank you princess! I know you wouldn't stay mad!" Daehyun smiled.

"Hyung, she didn't even say anything!" Zelo said.

"I know her too well right pincess?" Daehyun smirked as he slung his arms over me. I rolled my eyes but was smiling.

Daehyun's POV

"Princess are you really feeling okay? Don't try to hide anything from me. If not I'll drive you straight to the hospital and they'll inject all sorts of needles into your body. " I scared her. I know it wasn't the right way but I don't want anything to happen to her. I really can't afford losing her. She widen her eyes and shook her head vigourously.

"I'm really fine! I'm not lying! Please don't bring me to the hospital!" She hugged me, preventing me from moving.

"But..." I cut her off.

"What? Are you feeling dizzy? Having a temperature?" I placed my palms on her forehead. I felt relieved that she wasn't feverish.

"Haha~ No. I'm really fine. I'm just hungry." She led my hand to her stomach. 

"Impatient boy! Scaring yourself!" She squeezed my cheeks. Then her stomach growled.

"Don't laugh!" She squeezed my cheeks even more.

"Okay okay not laughing!" I tried to say through my squashed cheeks.

"Let's get Daehyun's hungry princess some food." I held her hands, heading over to the boys.

"Are you guys hungry? We're starving! Let's go somewhere to eat!" I said to the boys. They all agreed as the were all hungry  as well. Zelo decided to eat at a Korean buffet restaurant.

When we reached the car, I took my jacket from the boot and put it over my girl. I don't want her to fall sick. Zelo was in our car too. This time, we both were the ones talking like nothing had happened.

"You guys go ahead first. I'll get her something dry to wear." I said to them when we reached the restaurant. My girl looked at me with a puzzled face.

"What? You think I'm gonna let you eat in that drenched clothes and fall sick? Am I that kind of guy, princess?" I asked her. She shook her head, smiling.

We went into one of the shops and I got her a pink long sleeved top and denim shorts. 

We went back to the restaurant and headed to the room. We always book a private room for such occassions since We know we are gonna be really noisy and rowdy. Buying a pink long sleeved top for her was a wrong choice. Her undergarments were still damp and the water seeped through her top.

"Wear this." I didn't want her to feel embarrassed or anything. 

"But it's already so warm." She replied. I just glared at her. She obediently took my jacket and wore over.

We went to take our first round and settled down. We were really noisy. Zelo as active as a five year old kid. Himchan hyung was also being a little crazy. Must be because of the alcohol. It was a fun sight. I guessed my girl was a little shocked at first but she got used to it after awhile. 

Finally, after dinner, we brought out a cookies and cream birthday cake. We sang a birthday song and my girl helped to divide the cake into equal pieces. Hoping that this year, Zelo will have a normal birthday dinner, I know it will never happen. Youngjae started the cake fight by smearing some onto Zelo's face. Everyone started smearing each other faces with cakes and even splashed water. Why are they so dumb? Allowing delicious cake go to waste. Like always, I never joined in their cake fights because I love cakes too much. Cakes are meant to be eaten right? The boys know how much I love cakes, they never usually get me involve in such food fights. I hate to see food gone to waste like that. I was eating my cake at a corner when I felt something creamy on my cheek. They did not just do that!

I looked over and glared at whoever did that. Why am I not surprised? It was none other than my crazy girl. She smeared whipped cream onto my cheeks and she sat beside me smiling innocently. How could I get mad at that face? I wasn't gonna let her off though. Before I could do anything, she smeared cream onto my nose.

"You're in trouble!" I ran after her and caught her easily. The boys surrounded us.

"Ahh~~ I'm sorry I'm sorry!! Don't get cake on my face!" She struggled while the boys held on to her. I tickled her. 

"Ahhh stop stop!! I'll give you my cake okay! Stop!!" She shouted while laughing at the same time. The boys released her and I stopped tickling her. She tried running away again. Yongguk hyung caught her easily. 

"Okay okay! Here! take it!" She handed her cake over with a slight pout. I took it from her.

"Mmmm..." I said, making her jealous. She looked away. The boys were eating their own slices.

"So mean!" She mumbled as she watched us eat.

"Ah~" I asked her to open but she pouted and looked away instead. 

"You sure you don't want? Its really good and I'm the one feeding you." I tempted her by placing the cake nearer to , touching her lips. She ate it immediately. 

"Good right?" I asked. She nodded. She then opened , wanting more.

"But this cake is now mine!" I said. She closed and looked really sad.

"Awww okay okay don't pout. It's mine but I'll feed you okay?" She opened and I fed her. The boys also fed her their cakes and was now filled with cake.

"Stop!" What do you take her for? Some animal you feed in the zoo?!" I said, not wanting her to choke by overfeeding.

After eating, we looked at the state of the room. It was in a mess but we couldn't be bothered. We footed the bill and left.

"Thank you for today Hyungs and Noona! I really enjoyed today but I'm sorry, I almost caused noona to..." Zelo looked down.

"Its not your fault Zelo ah~" My girl patted his  shoulder. 

"Thank you for all the presents and memories!" Zelo hugged everyone. It was gonna be a funny sight seeing six guys hugging each other on the side of the road.

We said goodbye and headed off to different directions. Yongguk hyung sent all of them home while I drove the both of us home. 

We relaxed on the couch when we reached home. While watching tv, I felt my girl hugging my waist and burying her face into the side of my stomach. I didn't give it much thought as I thought she was just cuddling me. I patted her.

Then, something was wrong. I felt my shirt getting wet and I heard sniffling sounds.

"Baby, are you alright? Are you hurt somewhere? Don't cry. Stop scaring me please." I said as I caressed her hair. I tried to remove her grip around my waist but she hugged me tighter instead. I understood she just wanted to stay in that position. I patted her shoulder allowing her to cry.

After awhile, she calmed down. She sat up and faced me.

"Sorry..." She apologised while wiping the tear stains on my shirt.

"It's fine. You can cry on me anytime but after crying, can you share with me why? I'll not force you but I just want to be there for you. You can tell me when you're ready." I said wiping her tears with my hands.

"I thought about just now. I was really scared I wasn't gonna see you again. I really don't know what will happen..." She said. This, was the real her. 

"Don't be silly, you were the one who gave me that talk just now right? What matters most is that you're safe." I kissed her forehead. We eventually fell asleep on the couch.

 

Whoo!! 90 chapters already!! Thank you all who have commented and subscribed to me. I know I'm not active in updating, yet you guys still stayed with me. Thank you!!!