First Month

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~~~'s POV

It was Friday, it wasn't just any Friday. Its been a month since me and Daehyun got together. I didn't know being in love felt like this. I longed for his presence the moment I got home. I enjoyed the way he teases me and ended up being all sweet. But, I was guilty. We didn't spend as much time together. We had never went for our first date. We never did what other couples did. I felt bad for Daehyun. He always wanted to spend more time with me after school. I could tell how reluctant he was when he dropped me at my door whenever i had to reach home on time. I know he didn't want to make me feel bad or anything. He would always smile when we waved goodbye. Deep down I know he wanted to bring me to places and behave as couples on the streets. Not like we are not one, but it will feel so much different if we would hold hands and walked on the streets. Honestly, I wanted too. 

So today, I've decided.

After school, as usual, Daehyun would be waiting for me in his car. I skipped towards his car. He got out of the driver's seat and opened the passenger seat for me. He's been doing it for a month now. I told him he didn't need to but he still insisted on doing it anyway. So gentleman of him!

"Hello Oppa!!" I said a little too loudly and gave him a hug. He seemed shocked but then he smiled. I was never the one who intiated skinship. I guess I really wanted to hug him. Somehow I felt he was a little down.

"Thank you!" I said to him as he closed the door and made his way to the driver's seat and drove off.

"Princess ah, should we...... ah nevermind" Daehyun was about to say something but he cut himself off. 

I knew what he wanted to say but he was afraid I couldn't. 

"hmmm?"

"its okay, its nothing." he assured me. Okay i feel even more guilty now.

"What is it?" I said while poking my fingers on his cheeks.

"Erm... Do you want to go somewhere with me? but if you need to get home, its okay." How cute is he? He hesitated to ask because he was afraid  I would have to go home again, 

Not this time. I really wanted to be with him and spend our first month together so I've decided. Even if I'm gonna reach home and get scars all over my body, I wouldn't want to miss spending such an important date which meant so much to the both of us but I decided to . I stayed quiet for awhile.

"Are you okay? If you don't want to go its fine." He said clearly with all his sad emotions written on his face.

"hmmmmm.......... Okay!" I said really excitedly which he didn't expect.

"Really?!" He said with his eye sparkling like a small kid who got his lollipop. He suddenly looked so happy.

"Yupp! Lets spend today together. I feel bad." How i longed to spend a day with him. 

"Huh? Why? Don't feel bad! Its fine." Why did he have to be so nice? Sometimes i just wish he would throw a tantrum saying how I wasn't able to spend time with him instead of being nice. Maybe I wouldn't feel this guilty then.

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"Not telling!!" He answered me. I pouted. He pinched my cheek and smiled.

"Sleep. I'll wake You up later." He told me.

"Its okay! I'll stay awake with you!" I told him but my eyes weren't listening to me. I fell asleep without knowing.

 

Another boring chapter? maybe another update later!