Disappointed

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~'s POV

Its been a week since we made up. It was a Saturday morning. Daehyun came into my room and woke me up. I did not want to and ended up procrastinating. 

"Wake up princess~" Daehyun said as he played with my fingers, trying to stretch them without exerting too much force. 

"Three more minutes Daedae." I said as I faced the other side, not wanting him to disturb my sleep. I did not rest long enough because this crazy boy woke me up in the middle o the night to get supper. We ended driving out to eat.

"It's been half an hour already! Quick wake up!" Why is he so energetic?

"Okay okay!" I said giving up. He pulled me up but I laid back on my bed.

"Up up up!!" He was did not give up. Why can't he let me sleep longer?

"Sing for me." I stated a condition, still struggling and resisting Daehyun

"Nooooo... Up now!!!" Daehyun whined. 

"Please... Sing for me and I'll wake up. I promise." I smiled with my eyes closed.

"Promise?" 

"Yes yes! Quick sing!!" I anticipated. He sat on my bed and held my hands. Wow. I didn't know he would take it this seriously. I waited.

" I.. ah~ I can't do this." Daehyun look away shyly. So cute! I never see him so shy before!

"Aish.." I was disappointed.

"Okay okay. Don't laugh. So difficult to wake you up!" Daehyun said. I smiled at sat up.

He sang his favourite song, Baby Baby http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKJE7HlbjdM

"Wow!!" I applauded, bouncing on my bed. He has the most beautiful, angelic voice. What's nicer was that he sang it in his y morning voice. I didn't notice how y he sounds in the morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-ojR5_uLiI&feature=player_embedded His y morning voice.

"Ahh~" He was embarrassed. He hid his face in his palms.

"Why? It was really good! I love it!" I removed his palms away from his face. He did not look at me. 

"Morning baby~" I pecked his lips. 

"Go go wash up!" Daehyun said. I slipped off my bed and headed out. Just when I was about to leave my room, Daehyun grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"Morning Darling~" He gave me a long kiss on my cheek. I was smiling.

It was our last week of school for the year which also meant that we had to study for our exams. We planned to study the whole day today. Of course, being the smart boy Daehyun was, he helped me with some of my subjects. We often studied together at home, on the dining table filled with books, notes and of course, snacks. Daehyun was eating all the time. 

"Yah yah. What are you staring at? I know I'm handsome but you have to focus if you want to pass!" Daehyun knocked on the table, snapping me out. I was indeed staring at him munch his food. He looks so cute whenever he talks with his mouth full. I did not want him to boast about his looks, I ended up making a gagging sound. His expression was priceless.

"Yah! What is that supposed to mean!?" He pinched my cheeks. I tried to smile.

"Say I'm handsome." Daehyun 'forced' me to. I was laughing. Just when I thought he was shy, he became a totally different person in a matter of hours.

"Quick say it!" What is wrong with him? He then pinched my nose.

"You're handsome you're handsome! Let go!" I slapped his hand away. I sounded so nasal.

"I know." He laughed, pecking my nose. 

"Ewww." I wiped my nose. His mouth was filled with food and he kissed me? Not that I mind though. I was just playing with him. I took a chip a stuffed into his mouth. He munched happily.We took frequent breaks to let my brain digest whatever we had gone through. I'm glad to say our study session was a successful one. I cleared most of my doubts. Daehyun should just be a tutor and tutor the less fortunate kids or something. He will make a good tutor. He was patient with me and his explanation were very clear. Its just that I was probably slow that he had to repeat many times. I'm really thankful for him.

It was dark and Daehyun wanted to call it a day. 

"Let's stop here for today! You've done well! Let's go meet the boys!" He patted my head like a proud daddy.

"I think I'll skip. I still want to revise. Can't let my teacher down can I? I wanna see if I can remember and do them myself. Go and have fun!" I replied although I very much like to go but after the past experience, I really want to work hard.

"You sure? I can accompany you if you want." Daehyun suggested.

"I'm fine! You already spend the whole day with me. Go and have fun with the boys!" I said, pushing him towards the main door.

"Awww chasing me away already?" Daehyun pouted.

"Yes! Now go! Don't come home too late! Drive carefully!" I patted his .

"Love you~ Don't touch the drinks in the fridge I'm warning you. If not I will lock the fridge and you would not be able to get anything." He gave me a stern look which meant that he wasn't joking and flicked my forehead.

He left and I started revising again. 

Two hours has passed and I was still at the third page. What is wrong with me? Why can't I seem to get my questions right? Why am I so slow. I felt so stressed and frustrated. Daehyun spent the entire day teaching me and I could not remember any. Even if I thought I could, I just could not get them right! I tried. I really tried.

I really hated this feeling. I felt like tearing my book. But if I tear it, I would not have anymore to practice with. I went back to my room. I did something I have not in a long time. I took out the cigarette pack from my bag. I managed to secretly get a pack for myself on one of the days that I had to wait for him. I did not open the pack until now. I really tried to keep my promise but now, I just needed to destress.

I went to the balcony and took a puff. I was puffing when I heard the door open. Too late. I wasn't in time to extinguish the . Daehyun saw it. Why was he home this early?

"What are you doing? Where did you get that from?!" Daehyun said in a surprisingly calm tone which made me all the more afraid he was gonna blow up or something. Usually he would have screamed and scolded me.

"I..." I did not want to say it knowing that he does not like me smoking. I looked down.

"Why did you have to break your promise? You don't love me anymore do you? How is it that you could just smoke so easily without even thinking of me? Am I not worth thinking of? Why are you not appreciating my effort? I'm sorry if I held you on... Maybe it would have been better if I let you go.." Daehyun said trying to make eye contact with me. He was clearly upset with me. He then looked away and saw a tear escaped his eye.

"Oppa.... I'm sorry! I really didn't mean to smoke! I....I was just stressed! The promise slipped my mind! It's really not because I don't love you anymore! I swear!" I said in a panick. This was one of the few times Daehyun cried in front of me. What's worst was that I am the cause of it. He must be so disappointed in me.

"No, I should be the one apologising. I guess I'm not doing enough to make you quit. I'm sorry if I thought I was able to make you quit like how I was able to control the temptation.I'm so stupid. I won't hold you back." Daehyun said looking down then he walked away. I did not know how much my action would have impacted him. I really did not think that he would take it this way.

"I'm sorry!! I really am! It's not your fault! I'm just not strong enough to resist the temptation! I'm sorry!! Don't leave me! You're not stupid! I'm the stupid one! Why can't I see what you have been doing for me?! Give me another chance! Please! Hold me back!" I hugged his back, not wanting him to go. He did not say anything.

"I did not give up on you. Why did you have to give in to the temptation baby ah~" Daehyun mumbled. 

"Give me another chance please. Help me fight this. I need you." I leaned on his back. I hate myself. I hate what that stupid stick has been doing to me. I hate how I could give in so easily when Daehyun was trying so hard to stop me. I hate how I couldn't see his effort. I hate how I had to see him so disappointed in me.

"Please? I'll throw all the cigarettes away. As long as you don't leave me, I'll do anything." I grabbed the pack and stuffed it down the bin.

"Okay. Okay. I didn't say I was going to leave you." Daehyun turned around and cupped my cheeks. I could see his face clearly now. I could see the streams of tears running down his face. 

"I'm sorry. I should have controlled myself." I wiped his tears away.

"Its okay. Stop blaming yourself. We'll go through this together. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you and be more patient with you. I know this takes time." Daehyun held on to my cheeks.

"Next time, just scream at me, yell at me, tie me up or something." I said. Daehyun's efforts went to waste.

"Silly! What tie you up? Are you crazy?" He knocked my forehead then pulled me in for a hug.

"Next time, just think of me then think of your promise. Keep it. Don't let me down okay?" I was hesitant. Am I able to do it?

"Hmmm?" Daehyun wanted a reply.

"I'll try." I didn't want to disappoint him further. This time I need to make sure I keep my promise.

"That's my girl." Daehyun smiled.

"Pabo. Go to sleep hmmm?" Daehyun said and we walked back to our rooms.

 

Whoo!! I had to update because B.A.P's new MV is out!! The MV is so awesome! All of them looks so good! Somehow the MV fits my past few chapters! Hehe! Watching the MV gives me the urge to write sad and emotional stuff, seeing them cry like that.

This gif totally fits my title! Hehe! Finally something emotional. Been seeing him smile too often lately. Not that I'm complaining. 

Oh! for those who couldn't remember about the promises/wishes, its in chapter 33. I'm sorry I took so long to bring it up. I just couldn't think of a right senario..

I'm so stressed these few days... :(