Drama starts...

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

"Daedae wake up~~" I heard a muffled voice since I was still asleep. Of course, it belonged to my one and only. Daedae? Is that like my new name? I didn't respond because I was still sleepy and I wanted to sleep a little more. 

"Wake up~ Wake up~" Her both hands squeezed my cheeks while shaking my head side to side. If it was someone else, even if it was one of the boys who did that, I would definitely whack the hell out of them but since it was my crazy girl, there was nothing I could do.

"Urgh... Ten more minutes princess..." I mumbled gently trying to get her hands to stop squeezing my cheeks. I wasn't looking forward to school at all.

"No~~ Now! Or I'll eat all your cheesecake!" She happily threatened me. Pabo.

"No use baby girl. I've eaten them all last night." I smiled with my eyes closed holding onto her wrists while she was still cupping my cheeks. She sighed.

"Hmmm... Then.... No morning you-know." I could feel her smiling widely at this threat. She wasn't gonna give me my morning kiss?

"What did you say?" My eyes shot open and I could tell she was a little startled.

"No morning- AHH!" Before she could continue further, I pulled her down. Now she was lying beside me. I quickly slipped my arms around her, not giving her any chance to escape. She was now facing me with our face so close to each other. There was a tint of redness on her cheeks. How cute, even till now, she still blushes.

"Daehyunnie!" She called sounding a little annoyed after she snapped out from the fact that our face were so close because of my sudden actions. She slapped my chest lightly, wanting me to release my arms around her. Why would she do that? Perhaps to punish me for not waking up earlier?

"You sure you want me to remove my grip from your waist? You're already at the edge of the bed. If I let go, your will come into contact with the cold hard surface. You want that?" I smirked knowing I've won.

"AH~!" She wrapped her arms around my body after I playfully by releasing her a little and holding her back. I chuckled at her reaction. She pouted cutely.

"Morning princess~" I took this opportunity while she was still pouting and kissed her lips and not parting after a few seconds.

"Cheater~" My princess said but her lips was forming into a smile.

"You like it right?" I while pinching her nose. She burried her face into my chest all shy. Seriously, how can someone be this cute?

"Yah~ My morning kiss!" I said still hugging her.

"I told you, no morning kiss." She said cockily. In a flash, she rolled out of my arms and stood up. I wouldn't have let her go if I wasn't caught off-guard. 

"Mwah!" She gave me a super quick peck on my nose and dashed out of my room. 

"Go get ready!!!" She shouted from outside. I shook my head and smiled.

I was about to head back to sleep when I heard her shouting again.

"Daehyunnie! Out of your bed!" Wow she knows me too well. I reluctantly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

When I came out, I saw my uniform placed neatly on my bed. It was well ironed. I smiled at how sweet she was. I put on my attire not making myself look too neat. My tie was hung loose and the back of my shirt was tucked out, just the way I like it to be. I took a look in the mirror before heading downstairs. I have an image to keep to.

"Princess!" I hugged her from the back, over her shoulders. She jumped from the sudden skinship I assumed.

"Aw.. Was my Princess shocked? Sorry~" I patted her chest.

"Ah~" She brought the toast to my mouth and I ate it.

"Toast? I thought no more toast for you?" I said while chewing my food and rubbing her stomach.

"I didn't have toast for a long long long long long time already!" She argued.

"Okay okay. Eat all you want." I gave in knowing she was right.

After we were done with our food, I drove us to school. Its been three weeks.

"AH Daehyun Oppa!!" Crazy girls started screaming when I parked my car and got off. I was annoyed at the sudden loudness from them. luckily my princess was still in the car. 

"Daehyun Oppa! I miss you! You're still with her?" A girl who I didn't even know which class she was from suddenly hugged my arms. I gave her an irritated look and brushed her hands off me. She stepped back unhappily but I couldn't care less. No one else feelings mattered to me other than the one in the car. I walked towards her side of the car and shooed the crazy bunch away before opening the door for my princess.

"Lets go." I hugged her shoulders as we walked. 

"Hyung! Noona! Over here!" Jongup waved to us at the canteen. We hung out with them before we headed to class. As usual, I didn't really pay much attention in class and ended up doodling on my notebook.

Finally the break bell rang after about two and a half hours.

"Babe lets go." I slung my arms around her waist. Just when we were about to leave the classroom, the Principal entered.

"Jung Daehyun and Yang ~~~~~~~! What did I say about public display of affection? This is a school!" The principal said the moment she saw us. I rolled my eyes and dropped my arm which was supposed to to over her waist. 

"One more time and its detention for the both of you." The principal added. I showed no form of reply while my princess nodded her head.

"Jung Daehyun, to my office." The principal said.

"Why?" I asked. What was it that she had to say which required that much privacy?

"Don't question me. Follow me." She said.

"Aish." I mummbled.

"Princess go find the boys first. I'll join you later and don't worry, I'll be fine, like always." I told her knowing she was a little worried.She nodded.

 

~~~~~~~~'s POV

I watched Daehyun following the principal and I headed towards the staircase. Suddenly I felt a tug on my hair.

"AHH!" I yelped in pain. I was then slapped across my face. I turned to see who it was, Miyoon. Why am I not surprised? But why now? during lunch break? Usually she and Minsook would come after school.

"Hurry!" She yanked me down the stairs by my collar. It was choking me. She finally brought me to the usual place where all the 'things' happen.

"Ready for your daily dose?" Minsook asked me as he held me roughly by my chin.

"No please... Don't- AHH!!" Miyoon kicked the back of my knee and I fell forward, landing on my knees. I winced from the sudden impact. The flooring wasn't any type of smooth flooring, It was gravel. Miyoon and her friend held on to my arms.

"You dumb one, I didn't mean it as a question." Minsook said clutching onto my collar. It was obviously a question but it wouldn't be wise if I spoke up.

"So.... Lets see... What shall we do with you today... Any suggestions?" He asked around, particularly directing it to me. 

"Please let me go!" I mummbled loud enough for them to hear.

"Ya, fat hope." Minsook slapped my stomach. I groaned from the pain.

"I know I know!" Miyoon said excitedly.

"Since her stomach has already been decorated, how bout we decorate her back next?" She smirked at me feeling proud of her sick suggestion.

"Good idea baby." He kissed Miyoon.

"On all fours!" Miyoon shouted as she slammed my palms on the gravel. I yelled in pain again. They're monsters. 

"AH AH AH!!!"` I screamed and I couldn't control my tears from flowing freely when Minsook applied pressure on my palms with his foot twisting my palms.

"PLEASE STOP!! AHHH! IT HURTS!!" I cried.

"What are you waiting for? Go get a stick or something!" Minsook shouted at Miyoon.

"Yes oppa." She obediently left and went to look for a tree branch. That's it. My back will be gone.

"SHUT UP!!" Minsook was still applying pressure on my palms as he slapped my head downwards.

"! What took you so long?!" Minsook scolded and slapped Miyoon when she came back. She took less than two minutes.

"Sorry Oppa." She apologized while cupping her red cheek.

"Give me!" Minsook snatched the tree branch from her. I squeezed my eyes closed waiting for the impact. It wasn't something I could dodge.

"Oppa...." Miyoon stuttered.

"What now you !?" Minsook asked annoyed at the fact she interrupted him.

 

 

Gosh~ I wonder how many chapters will this fic go~

Thank you all for reading, commenting and subscribing! <3