Zelo's Birthday 2

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

"Noona, Thank you for coming along! Every time it would only be with the hyungs." Zelo said as we soaked ourselves in the water.

"Aww.. Don't let the boys hear you!" I slapped his arm lightly.

"Haha! That's why I'm only saying this now. But really, thank you." I just smiled.

"You know noona, Daehyun hyung wasn't like this before you appeared." Zelo started talking. I found it funny how he was suddenly bringing Daehyun up. I looked at him, signalling him to continue.

"Before he met you, he was super quiet and cold. Even when he was with us, he didn't talk much. Now, he blabbers like no tomorrow." I laughed.

"He also didn't care much for anyone, including himself. Now, I see how much he cares about you. Hyung was a really heavy smoker, worst than all of us. He also drinks quite frequently. I guess your existance really does wonders. He cut down the number of cigarettes and drinks. We tried persuading him to cut before but he didn't even listen. He usually just walks away. I know it isn't his fault. Its just that he needed some form of release from all his unhappy past. They really broke him. But when you entered his life, it was like our roles were switched. He would never let us smoke in front of you." Zelo continued. I looked back at them, they were laughing and lying on each other. I know about his past, I just didn't know it affected him to this extent.

"That day, he came over really late at night, reeking of alcohol. He looked so sad and broken. He told me the both of you fought. I know I'm in no position to comment but I really hope hyung doesn't get hurt. He suffered the most among us." Zelo added. 

"Wait, so he got the bruises from you?!" I asked. How much strength did he use?! He nodded. 

"I know I shouldn't do that but hyung insisted. He also triggered me. I was a little mad. I'm sorry noona." I was supposed to be angry but I couldn't blame him. It was my fault.

"It's fine, its already the past." I assured him.

"Noona, thank you for opening him up, making him feel comfortable and loved. He was suffering alone for too long. Please take care of hyung, don't hurt him, don't quarrel with him. But if he bullies you, let me know, the other hyungs will help you." Zelo said. I giggled. 

"He treats me really well. Don't worry. I'll take care of him too." I replied. This talk with Zelo made me realise how mature he actually is even though he is the youngest. He really has a pure heart.

"Noona, why are we even talking about hyung on my birthday?!" Zelo suddenly questioned.

"How would I know? You're the one that brought him up!" I laughed while splashing water onto his face.

"O.. Noona! you did not just do that!" He smirked. Our water fight started. I would look back ocassionally to see what the other boys were doing, Now they were busy playing catching. 

"Okay stop stop!!" I surrendered. Zelo laughed.

"Noona, lets swim." I nodded. We started swimming. Zelo was very fast. I could tell he was slowing down just to match my speed.

"You can go first, I'll catch up with you. You look so uncomfortable swimming slow motion." I laughed.

"Noona, you sure?" I nodded and waved my hand, asking him to go ahead.

"Okay! See you there!" Zelo swam. 

I was taking my time enjoying the water and the scenery,thinking about what Zelo was saying when suddenly I felt my foot hurt. I was having cramps. I tried touching the ground but I realised we were rather deep into the waters. I know I should stay calm, Daehyun always reminded me when he taught me how to swim. Maybe now there was no one with me, I couldn't help but panick, struggling to stay afloat. The salt water kept entering my mouth, forcing me to swallow.

"Zelo!! Help!! Help me!!!" I yelled hopefully he would be able to hear. 

"Oppas!!" I shouted for them too but they were too far away to hear me.

"Noona!!" I heard Zelo's muffled voice before I out.

Daehyun's POV
 
"Cheater!" I shouted at Youngjae, forever playing dirty.
 
"Hyung Hyung!!" Our game was interrupted by someone yelling. We turned to the person yelling and I got a shock of my life. I felt like someone just punctured my lungs and heart, stopping all the oxygen flow. Zelo was running towards us with my princess in his arms.
 
"Quick, put her down! Yongguk hyung said before I could have any reaction.
 
"Yah! What the hell did you do to her?! I warned you to be careful right? She's not a good swimmer! Damn it!" I charged towards Zelo and grabbed his collar. I was beyond furious.
 
"Hyung... I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry!! Its my fault..." Zelo said, feeling guilty but at I just couldn't be bothered. I punched his stomach. I couldn't control my temper and a part of me told me he deserves it. He didn't retaliate.
 
"Daehyun! That's enough! He didn't want things to turn out this way too!" Himchan hyung shouted as him and Jongup pulled us away before I could land another punch on his chest.
 
"Let go of me!!" I shouted, preventing my tears to flow even though I was feeling frustrated and other mix of emotions. I cannot just lose her like that! I struggled out of Jongup arms and ran over to where my princess was. I wasn't sure how I was able to do that. Jongup usually was stronger when we played arm wrestling. Then again, this isn't a game, it's reality! She laid unconscious on the sand.
 
"Baby...Princess...Please.... Please stay with me... There are still so many things we've yet to do together... Don't leave me like that!!!" I cried hugging her.
 
"Daehyun-" Yongguk hyung called but I cut him off, not giving him a chance to continue.
 
"Princess!! You cannot leave me without my permission!! You heard me!! Wake up!!!" I pumped her chest like what they did in movies. My mind is in a mess. I can't think straight now. All I know is I cannot lose her! We were haven't even celebrated our first year anniversary and she's the most precious to me!
 
"DAEHYUN!!" Yongguk hyung shouted, distrupting my thoughts to get my attention as he pulled me away from my girl.
 
"WHAT!?" I shouted back.
 
"You want her to live then stay back!" Yongguk hyung pulled me back and attended to my girl instead. The boys were watching her, not crowding around too closely, not making any sound.
 
Yonggguk hyung then gave her a mouth to mouth. Right, it was too chaotic, I forgot yongguk hyung was trained in this. He started blowing air into and pumping her chest. I knelt down beside her, holding her hands.
 
"Princess.... Please be strong... Wake up.... Don't leave your Daehyunnie here alone..." I whispered, wailing like a baby.
 
There wasn't any sign from her. Did I talk too much to her, causing the delay in saving her?
 
 
Honestly, I didn't plan for his birthday chapters to be like this.... But you guys wanted drama right? And I did mention about the ending~ I'm sorry if this is not dramatic enough. Its been awhile since I wrote drama in the story. I need time to adjust back. I personally think this isn't dramatic enough~ :( And I'm sorry if some of you find that my story is getting boring. I guess is the loss of motivation... Maybe I'm just finding excuses... ahhhh oh well.. Just let me blabber~