Happens

My Gangster Prince

 

Daehyun's POV

Meet me at the back alley of the club in 1/2 hour. We have unfinished business.

- Unknown number

I received a text at about 11 in the morning. I was wondering who this person was and of all times, had to settle stuff this early. 

Crazy. Who are you?

I replied back.

You don't know me? Let me refresh your memory. Two days ago, the club. Remember now?

-Unknown number

Since I just got up, my mind was still in a daze. I tried recalling and I finally recalled. Dark Tigers.

What do you want?

I asked him.

You injured my bro. What makes you think you'll get away with it? Hurry. Don't waste my time.

-Unknown number

Don't waste his time? He was the one who wanted to meet.

What makes you think I'll turn up?

I replied. Will I be that stupid to dig my own grave?

Oh. Seeing this you sure will.

-Unknown number

I opened up the file they sent me. My fist clenched. How dirty of them to resort to such low threats but I wasn't surprised coming from them. It was a short video clip of ~~~~~~ walking to school. My blood boiled. They even stalked her.

Like it? That girl. Hot body don't you think?

-Unknown number

Don't you dare do anything to her I warn you.

I replied.

So she's definitely something to you huh? No promises. Quick. The clock is ticking.

-Unknown number

I'm a little afraid now. I should have sent her to school. I hope my girl is okay. Oh right, it was all from his side of the story. I decided to call my princess. I called twice but she didn't pick up. After about one minute, I called her again. This time she picked up. I was relieved. 

"Daehyunnie? Sorry, I had to make an excuse to leave class to answer. Is everything alright? You don't usually call during lessons." My princess spoke after she answered the call. I was really glad to be hearing her voice. At least she's safe.

"Oh. You're okay. Erm.. I just wanted to hear your voice. I miss you." I replied. 

"Of course I'm okay. Why would I not be? You sure everything is fine?" My girl asked.

"Yeah everything's fine. Can't I just miss you?" I asked her trying to change the topic.

"Haha! I miss you too. Silly boy, we'll see each other in just afew hours time." She said.

"Yeah yeah. Go back to class. Mwah~" I kissed her through the phone.

"Hehe. Bye Daehyunnie!" She ended the call.

Now that she's safe, I'm really relieved. But who knows what would they do to her if I don't turn up? They even found out where our school is. I got ready and drove to the meet up place.

 

When I arrived, I saw three guys including the one that I've beaten up two days ago. There was a cast around his right hand.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Easy. Revenge. See what you did to him?" One of them replied.

"I'm not blind." I spat back.

The both guys who weren't injured started charging towards me. Forever foul play. By instinct, I attacked them back. I'm kinda glad they were the maknaes of Dark Tigers so obviously I was stronger.

The guys groaned when I punched them in their stomachs.

"This is not how its supposed to be. You better keep still, if not." He held me by my collar against the wall.

"If not what?" I provoked him. I knew I was gonna be able to dodge that punch.

"If not," he paused and smirked. "I'll that hot babe." I froze. 

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her!" I shouted.

"Scared now? Then stop fighting back and just accept our punches!" With that, he landed his fist on my left shoulder. I groaned at the sudden attack I was once prepared for. I held up my fist. 

"Why? Are you sure you're gonna lay that thing on me? I assure you I'll tape the process." That bastard. 

"Leave her alone! Its our business not hers!" I shouted . I couldn't let anything happen to her. And worst, let her get .

"I know. But she's your weakness. Fight back and I assure you she would wish she could die." the two guys started punching and kicking me. I didn't fight back but I tried dodging as much as possible. I can't put my princess life at stake. I promised to protect her. 

After awhile, they stopped. I was glad that I was wearing long sleeves today and they didn't really aimed my face. 

"See? How hard was it to keep still? Not that hard at all right? This isn't over." the oldest of the three said and landed a final kick on my thigh before leaving. 

I tried pulling myself up from the ground. To be honest, it hurts like crazy. I tried walking without limping towards my car. I needed to hide my injuries. I drove to the convenience store and bought a first-aid kit. I dressed the wounds on my face and on my arms and stomach. Once I was done, I drove off to school.

Don't worry princess. I'll keep you safe even if I would have to get hurt. I'll not let anything happen to you.

 

So the drama starts. Thank you for reading!