Forgive you? Not so easy.

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

"AHHH!~" I got a shock. I felt his hand on me and my face landed on something hard. Daehyun has never done that to me before. He was always gentle with me. I guessed my actions really hurt him for his sudden action or can I say he didn't mean it when he said those words to me?

I was about to leave when I felt his grip on my arm and he pulled me a little too forcefully into his embrace. I was taken aback and didn't had time to react to his actions. Before I knew it, my face crashed onto his chest. He the wrapped his arms around me. I could smell the alcohol and the cigarette scent from his body. I wondered if he was drunk or high or something.

"Don't leave me...." Daehyun mumbled still embracing me. 

Huh?

Daehyun's POV

I drove back home after a few drinks. I drank more than I intended to. I guessed I was a little tipsy? The drinks still didn't knock me out to forget about the pain. When I arrived home,  I saw a figure at my doorstep. I knew it was her. Only someone as silly as her would be kneeling outside. Her body was even swaying. How long was she in that position? Luckily I was living alone without neighbours in that area. If not, I'm sure people will look at her weirdly. I then remembered my flooring. It wasn't exactly smooth. I wanted her to stop whatever she was doing. I wanted to hug her. 

"Yah! What are you doing?!" I shouted instead. I started feeling angry. Not that I really wanted to. I guessed it was the effect of the alcohol. I also hope by shouting, she would immediately get back on her feet instead of kneeling. 

"Oppa-" 

"You know how worried I was?! I drove around the neighbourhood finding you but you were not even in sight! But I guess it didn't matter anymore. You want to leave right?! Then why come back?!" I shouted at her again, cutting off whatever she wanted to say. I was worried for her safety but all the anger in me exploded. I kept it in for too long, longer than my usual self would.

"Oppa, I'm sorry..." She apologized. 

"Why do you keep apologizing? You know how much you've hurt me is it? By leaving? My wounds heal faster than you think." The anger in me just kept flowing out.

"And what the hell are you doing kneeling down in front of my door? Get up! Leave!" I know what I said was gonna hurt her but I can't help wanting her to experience the pain I've gone through when she just 'threw me away'. Hopefully, she remembers this hurtful feeling and not say such things to me again. How could she ask me to leave her alone? The devil side of me was probably the one flaring.

She looked shocked and regretful while she tried to stand up. Her legs must have felt so sore. I wanted to help her up but that mean part of me decided to just watch her.

I then snapped out of my tipsy state when I saw her really leaving. I never meant for her to really leave and I didn't expect her to give up so easily instead of persuading me further.

Fearing that it would be too late if I don't make my move, I grabbed her wrist and yanked her back to my embrace, using a little too much force. Our bodies collided. She yelled probably surprised at the sudden force.

"Don't leave me...."I hugged her tightly. I squeezed my eyes close preventing from the tears from escaping my lids but it didn't work. My tears stained my cheeks and her shoulders. I finally felt her arms around my waist as she returned the hug.

"Promise me you won't leave ever again." I broke away from the hug after awhile when I realised we were still outside my house when we could have gone in and continue~ She just laughed and wiped my tears away from my face and arranged my fringe. I was a little embarassed at the messy state my face was in now.

"Please?" I said when I realised she had not given me a reply. Now, she kissed my lips.

"I'll take it you're not going anywhere. If you are, take me along." I said and she smiled.

"I'm sorry. Forgive me?" My princess cupped my cheeks.

"Apology accepted but forgive you? Not so easy." I replied. She looked upset.

~~~~~'s POV

"Unless..." I would do anything to have him to forgive me. I looked at him wanting his forgiveness.

"Unless you wake up at five in the morning, no later than that, tidy up the entire house, do the laundry and dishes, get my breakfast ready for me for a whole month before I wake up. And you're grounded. No outings with B.A.P for a month. Then I'll consider." Daehyun stated his terms. My eyes widen. I guessed I've really hurt him for him to be treating me like this but I deserved it and I did say to myself that I would do anything to get him to forgive me. It was only for a month. One month would be gone before I know it. I wasn't so worried about waking up at five in the morning. I used to do that anyway. But not going for outings? This is gonna be one long month.

"I really hurt you so badly that I deserve this don't I?" I said aloud subconsciously, not intending for him to hear. I was guilty.

"You hurt me real bad and you deserve this and maybe more for hurting me, throwing me away and yelling at me."Daehyun said after hearing me. I looked down feeling guilty of my actions. Come to think of it, I deserved so much more that that.

"But" Daehyun paused. He grabbed my chin lightly between his fingers and tilted my head up so that I was now looking at him.

"I wouldn't have the heart to do that to you, pabo." Daehyun said. I gave him a confused look.

"I'm just teasing you." Daehyun smirked. I slapped his chest lightly. Forever teasing me. But it was really cute of him since he was teasing in such a situation like this and not to mention, his tear-stained face. He got hold of my palms.

"But I mean it when I said I will not forgive you so easily." His had his poker face on. 

"I really don't mind doing the chores." I said. I want him to forgive me.

"No no no! You're not my maid. You're my girlfriend. Why do you even need to wake up that early to do chores?" Daehyun said. The word 'girlfriend' sounded really sweet here.

"But-" What do I need to do?

"I'll forgive you if..." Daehyun paused again. What's with him and the suspense today?

"If?" I asked.

"If we make a scrumptious breakfast now and then have breakfast together on my bed." Daehyun smiled. Forever thinking of food. This boy is too sweet.

"Just that?" I was a little shocked at his simple request.

"What just that? I want a five course breakfast! Told you I'll not forgive you easily right?" Daehyun pinched my nose.

"Oh and one more thing." Daehyun said as he puckered his lips. I knew what this boy wants. I gave the kiss he wanted.

"Erm... Baby ah, Why are we still outside when we could have gone in a long time ago?" Daehyun asked me. Right. We were still outside the house.

I kept quiet as he opened the door. He held the door while I stood frozen there. I was still feeling guilty, leaving this place as and when I decided to.

"Do you need me to welcome you with a red carpet?" Daehyun asked. I shook my head, still standing outside.

"Aish." He reached into his pocket.

"You're the second official owner of this house okay? Which means you're not allow to leave. Can we go in now?" He took my hand and planted my set of keys on my palm.

"But.. But how could I be the owner of this house when it's yours?" I asked.

"Aish. You're making me crazy. Give me your wallet." Daehyun said to me. I digged my pocket for it, not knowing why he wanted my wallet. Then, I realised I got robbed.

"Erm... I kinda got... robbed..." I said softly.

"What?! Are you hurt anywhere?" Daehyun took my hands and started 'scanning' them.

"No no. I'm not." I assured him.

"Can we get in first?" Daehyun asked. 

"Forget asking, we're going in." He grabbed my luggage and my wrist and pulled me in.

He carried the luggage up to my room and I followed him.

"Take that." He pointed to my mini piggy bank which I stored all the coins.

"Okay now that you've paid for the house, the house is officially yours too." He said as he grabbed a small handful of coins. I smiled not knowing what to say.

"Sorry and Thank you." I said after awhile.

"Silly princess." Daehyun smiled.

 

Sorry I took a really long time to update! Here you go. Hope you're happy with this. hehe~