Don't Daedae me

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

I woke up feeling fresh, finally it was the weekends. No school, no annoying people, just me and my precious girl. Sad to say but the weekends just didn't last long enough. Without wasting too much time, I headed towards my girl's room. I always love how we would wake each other up when either of us wakes up first. Waking each other up wasn't always as smooth sailing. More often than not, we both didn't want to get out of bed, especially me when it comes to school days.

I opened her door and peeked my head in, she was sleeping in a curled up position, facing the window.

"Baby?" I called out. She didn't reply. I walked towards her and sat on her bed, beside her. I was glancing at her. Her flawless face, how beautiful and innocent, never fails to remind me how much of a goddess she is.

"Princess wake up~" I said softly while placing my palm on her cheek so as to not scare her. She stirred but did not wake up.

"Come on, please, I'm bored." I said as I patted her cheek. 

"Mmmm~" Was her only response. I got really bored. At times like this, only playful methods would get her to wake up. I decided to run my index finger on her lips lightly, teasing her. There was no way she wasn't gonna wake up. She pursed her lips together, still asleep. Was she that tired? Instead of sitting on her bed, I decided to lie on my stomach, by her side. I propped myself up, resting on my right elbow as my left finger continued to play with her lips. I regretted my action so so badly.

"Ah! Ah! AHHHHH!!!!" I yelled a little too loud as she bit onto my finger. 

"Yah yah Princess!! It hurts! Let go!" I said when she didn't stop biting onto my finger. What the hell was she doing? Then, she smiled at me with her eyes closed. How someone sweet as her come up with something like this? She smiled? Meaning she knew what she was doing? How could she bite my finger?! Honestly, I was a little mad. She finally released my finger.

~~~~~~~'s POV

"Mmmm~" I was already awake. I just wanted to see how far Daehyun would go. He started tracing my lips. It was super ticklish! I decided to bite his finger for fun. He then started yelling. I thought it was funny. I then released his finger. I opened my eyes and saw him seated at the edge of my bed, back facing me. I got up and backhugged him.

"Morning Daedae~" I greeted him, still giggling. I pecked the back of his head, smelling his shampoo smell.

"Don't Daedae me." Daehyun replied coldly as he removed my arms which were around his chest and then folded his arms across his chest. Something is definitely wrong.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He totally ignored me.

"Daehyunnie~" I tugged his sleeve.

"Tsk." Was all that came out from his mouth as he showed me his finger. I got a shock when I saw my teeth marks on his index finger. Just how much strength did I use?

"Oh no! I'm sorry! I didn't know I bit that hard!"

Daehyun didn't respond. He just kept quiet. Was he trying to make me feel bad because it's definitely working. I shouldn't have done that or at least, I shouldn't have bitten him with that much strength.

"Let me see." I said as I held onto his hand. He twisted his hand away.

"Daehyunnie please." I said as I reached for his palm again. This time he didn't twist away but just let me be.

Daehyun's POV

"I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to bite that hard." she said. I softened a little. Afterall, I was the one who started teasing her first and it wasn't really wise to get upset early on a weekend morning. Besides its been long since we enjoyed our together time after all the unnecessary drama. But i didn't want to give in too fast to this crazy girl.

"Mmm." was my only response, just enough to tell her I heard her while leaving her to figure what i was feeling.

"Aww please... I'm sorry! Don't treat me like this please!" She pleaded, on the verge of tears. Does ignoring her enough to make her feel this bad? I don't want her to cry. I placed my index finger in front of her face.

"You want me to bite again?" My girl asked. Wasn't I pissed enough? I glared hard at her this time.

"Okay okay I'm joking. Muacks!" she kissed the part that had her teeth marks. Immediately, I felt all better! She want's to play right? I'll play with her.

"Now it's my turn." I said with a straight face.

"Your turn? To what? To kiss me?" my princess looked confused. "To bite you." I smirked. She stared at me with wide eyes as I grabbed her arms. She didn't resist. It's payback time princess.

 

Ahhh~ sorry its shorter than usual. I wanted it to be longer but somehow I always ended up falling asleep. oh well, just something for you all to read. :) Don't wanna leave this hanging for too long. This will be linked to the next chapter!

Thank you for all your comments and subs! I'll reply chap 83 tonight! Miss replying to you all!

Guess what? If everything goes smoothly, Zelo's birthday chapter will be chapter 86! Don't expect much though. I'm afraid it'll turn out crappy...