Finding her

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

 
"Hyung!" Isn't noona supposed to be at the studio today?" Jongup called me.
 
"Yes. Why? She's not there?" I asked, starting to feel a little panicky.
 
"No. Noona isn't here but her bag is." Jongup answered. 
 
"How long was she gone for?" I asked. It was about 8.30 at night.
 
"I'm not sure. usually noona doesn't take so long to buy her dinner. I was here since eight and I've never seen her. Hyung do you think something happened to her?" Jongup asked anxiously. As much as I wanted to scream and yell, I had to control my emotions.
 
"I'll check our home and call her. You let me know if she goes back to the studio." I said to Jongup. This was the only thing I could do for now. I feel so damn useless, not being able to do much.
 
"Okay. Hyung, stay strong, don't worry, noona will be fine." Jongup comforted me. These are the times that the boys would be here for me and I'm really thankful for it. I ended the call and rushed back home. Lucky for me, I was already around the neighbourhood before receiving the call form Jongup.
 
"Princess!" I shouted as I opened the door. I was only greeted back with silence and probably my echo. I dialed her number like crazy. It was ringing but no one was answering! This is bloody frustrating. Where are you Princess?! She couldn't have left me right? We just made up and we had not fought in a while! What the hell am I supposed to do now? I don't even know where to start looking for her. 
 
I called the other boys ask asked if she had gone to them. I know the chances are slim since it was her working hours and she couldn't have gone to them but I had to try. It beats sitting here doing nothing. As I expected, none of them had seen her. Youngjae suggested that I look for her around the studio's neighbourhood. Why didn't I think of that? Damn it, Daehyun stop zoning out! I grabbed my keys and drove to the studio. 
 
The car ride was a messy one. I really couldn't sort out my thoughts. I want to be calm and look for her but how am I able to do that when she's gone without a trace!? "Princess please be alright. I'll do anything in exchange for your safety." I mumbled to myself. Why is this always happening to me? Is it that fun to see me in panic and getting worried about her or do I look like a damn clown when I search high and low for her? Or is all these just to remind me that I'm not capable of protecting her?
 
"Still no news of noona?" Jongup asked. I shook my head, trying hard to prevent my tears from falling. Jongup patted my shoulders. It did comfort me a little.
 
"Don't worry. I'm sure she's fine. Noona is strong." He comforted me. As much as I want to believe, it was difficult. My princess isn't exactly strong. I don't mean it that way.  She always suffers silently. I know she needs me to protect her but I hope whatever's going on, she will be able to hang on.
 
"I'm going to look around the area for anything that could help. Let me know if she comes back." I told Jongup.
 
"I'm going with you." Jongup said.
 
"You're having lessons now right? It's fine. I'll search for her." I replied.
 
"Noona's safety is more important. Let's go. Besides, two is better than you looking for her by yourself." Jongup said.
 
"Thanks." I ruffled his hair. I grabbed her stuff and we then headed out by foot to search of clues or anything that could help us find her. It would be better than driving since she had to travel to places with her legs.
 
We were out walking around for hours. Sometimes we covered areas together while some we split up and looked for her or anything that could give us answers. Unfortunately, we were out of luck. We did not find anything that would lead to knowing her whereabouts. 
 
"Damn! Where the hell is she?!" I grew frustrated, I took out my cigarette and started smoking. I really hated this feeling. I felt like I'm kept in the dark, not knowing where she was, how she was feeling and all. This really . I really wanted to head to the club to have a drink or two just to calm myself down.
 
"Hyung where are you going?" Jongup asked when I started walking without him.
 
"Club. You go back first." I said to him.
 
"Hyung... Don't go. I know you're feeling y and all but please, don't give up. I'll search for her with you." Jongup persuaded me.
 
"Do you even know how I'm feeling now?! Don't give up?! We've overturned the whole area and there is still no sign of her!" I shouted, losing patience.
 
"Do you know how useless I feel? Not being able to find her! What type of boyfriend am I?! Why am I always losing her?" I mumbled. 
 
"A great one. You did all you could if not, even more. Hyung, why not we go back? You go wash up and wait for her. We'll go to the police a little later?" I guessed he made sense. Even if we report to the police now, they couldn't take any action.
 
"Sorry. I shouldn't have shouted." I apologised. Jongup just shook his head and smiled. Sometimes I hate myself so much. Why am I always at a loss when things happen, especially to her? Why am I not rational enough? I'm really lucky I had the boys with me.
 
I drove Jongup home and I headed home and took a bath. I sat on the couch with my phone in one hand and a cigarette stick in the other. I called her and texted her countless of times but I got no reply back.
 
I then felt faint vibrations coming from my hands. I opened my eyes. I guessed I must have unknowingly fallen asleep. I saw the caller ID and a mix of emotions rushed through me, worry, anger, axiety and a whole lot of other emotions. The photo that we took on the beach that day was on my screen. I picked up the phone.
 
"Hello? Princess where are you?! Do you know how worried I am? Come back now. No, tell me where you are. I'll fetch you." I said in a single breath assuming the person on the other line was her.
 
"Woah, slow down lover boy. Hello." The caller said. The person wasn't my girl. It was a male voice whom I couldn't recognize. 
 
"Who the hell are you?! Where's ~~~~~~?!" I shouted at the caller.
 
"Mind your tone my boy, your girl is with me. You can come for her but not so fast. She needs to be taught a lesson first. I'll contact you again." Before I could say anything, the line went dead. I cursed. 
 
I felt vibration again. This time, it was a picture text. It was my girl unconscious and being tied to a chair. My heart dropped at the sight of that picture. How could anyone do this to such an innocent girl?! Who could she have offended? All I know was people harming her. How could it be the other way round?
 
I waited and waited but the didn't call back. Whoever the caller was, I'm gonna make them pay.
 
"Princess, please hang on." I said to myself. I prayed for her safety. This was the only thing I could do now.
 
WHOOOOO B.A.P WON BEST NEW ARTIST AT MELON MUSIC AWARDS!! I'M SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF THEM! :'D 
 
The GIF of yongguk is from this video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzEDs1du9RM
 
Awww.. why is it that no one bothered about how sweet Daehyun was in the previous chapter? hahaha~
 
Thank you for all the comments and subscribers!
Just a small note of what I really think.
I really appreciate the comments especially the nice ones. They always makes me smile. I also welcome feedback but please, don't go overboard with the comments. I was honestly a little hurt at some of the comments. I hope you guys would think before posting them. I use a lot of my time to type this fanfic, it may not be up to your expectations but this is from my imagination and effort. Honestly, I did not think that I would have come so far and have this many subscribers or comments and I really thank all of you for it. But I do hope you guys respect my imagination and not be harsh with your comments. Sometimes these comments really make me lose motivation...
I really needed to let this out~
 
Continue to enjoy the rest of the story~