Caught

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

"You said you love me right?" I asked her as I leant in closer to her. Why do I feel like she is afraid of me? She nodded.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"Yes yes! I really love you! I stayed with you for the whole of two weeks! How can I not love you?" She started crying.

"Aigo! Don't cry! Why are you crying? I have not even scolded you yet! You're scaring me!" I said, feeling a little surprised. I wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry..." She replied.

"You don't need to appologise for crying, silly. But may you need to for some other things." I cupped her cheeks and made her look at me. How cute she looks now, all confused.

"When did it start?" I asked.

"When did what start?" She replied.

"Smoking. When did you start smoking again? I thought I said no more?" I asked feeling a little upset that she went back to her old ways.

"Erm... I didn't!" She said nervously.

"You can't lie to me. I can smell the smell on you. When and why?" I said. She looked down, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Hmmm? I'm not going to scold you. I just want to know. I thought I made myself very clear the other time?" I made her look at me by tilting her chin up.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I'm lonely and scared. The nightmares keep haunting me. I really don't know what to do. And you're in coma because of me and-" She started explaining. I feel bad seeing her getting so nervous and fidgety.It's partly my fault too. I want her to calm down so I gave her a kiss on her lips. She stopped talking. We enjoyed our first kiss after so long...

"Stop blaming yourself. I'm fine now right?" I comforted her. She nodded.

"So what do you have to do?" I asked. She looked at me with that blur face.

"Throw the pack away now. I want you to do it on your own. Let it go, princess. You better promise me not to touch those again." I said. I felt like I was lecturing a kid. She looked so guilty to a point that I just want to squish her cheeks.

"Go go!" I lightly pushed her off the bed, she then threw the pack away.

"Good girl!" I kissed her on her cheek when she came back and sit by my side.

"Now another thing. Why is my cheesecake half eaten?! Wasn't it supposed to be for me?!" I asked, frowning at her. She laughed awkwardly.

"Hah! You're guilty right right right?!" I poked her.

"I didn't want it to go to waste!" She replied quickly.

"Ahh... So that's how much faith you had in me on whether I will wake up or not. I'm sad... Don't underestimate the power of cheesecake." I teased.

"No no! Of course not!-" I cannot stand her being so nervous. I kissed her again.

"Shh. I know I know. But most importantly, don't understimate the power you have on me. I heard everything. Thank you so much darling for being by my side. I never knew I meant this much to you." I said.

"Tsk! How can you not know?!" She said as she slapped me lightly.

"Oww my wound...." 

"Ah sorry sorry." She my wound.

 

A short one first. I might double update because I'm happy today! Thank you for all the comments! I woke up and was pleasantly surprised by the number of comments and subscribers! And also because of SHINee's COMEBACK!! :D