Trapped

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

This was the first time I've been to the hospital because of my punishments. I must really avoid screwing up when my stepdad's around. I don't know what other form of punishment he will give me if I was gonna be disobedient.

Even though I was feeling super uncomfortable during the night at the hospital, I felt really blessed. Daehyun was with me the entire time, taking care of me. Even though he was stern sometimes, I knew he meant well. 

I heard the front door slammed. I assumed Daehyun left. Not long after, my stepmom opened my door. I was resting on my matteress with my eyes closed, almost falling asleep. She kicked my knee causing me to open my eyes. My eyes widen as I saw her figure in front of me. But it was the rope in her hands that made my eyes widen. What's with them and ropes?

"M..Mother." I stood up bowing slightly.

"Your boyfriend told me you're unwell? Is it true? or you want to rebel and avoid doing chores?" "She said as she whipped the rope on my palms she forced open.

"AHH!! Yes mother I'm really unwell! Trust me!!" I said as I got on my knees to show her that i really meant it.

"What did you tell him? Why did he say he know everything?!" She grabbed my jaws violently and held on so tightly i could feel her nails piercing into my skin.

"I didn't tell him anything!!" I lied. It wouldn't do me any good if I told them what I told Daehyun. 

"You sure?" she said as she landed another whip on my arm using more force. It left a red mark.

"AHHH!! I'm sure mother!" She used the ropes and tied my wrists together. I didn't want to say anything which could earn me more marks on my body. 

"Since you're sick you can rest all you want." She smirked. I knew this was too good to be true. She slapped me a few times before leaving my room.

Then i heard the keys being inserted into the key hole. Now i know why she said that. She locked me in my own room. The last time she did that she didn't let me out for two days. I was in the room without food or water. I guess this is a form of punishment as I wasn't home the whole two days and she has yet to punish me for coming home late that day. I didn't know how long am I gonna be trapped in my room. I just know that I'm gonna be in for more once they open my door.

I tried falling asleep but suddenly my stomach hurts. I cuddled up to my side and hugged my stomach. Just then my phone vibrated. 

Remember to eat your medicine. 
Don't you dare not eat it just because its bitter.
Get well soon my Princess. Love you.
-Your handsome Prince

I smiled at his text. He called himself a handsome prince. Haha. He knows me too well. I was intending to avoid eating the medicine because the taste was disgusting but I needed to get well.

I walked to my table where he left my medicine. There was another bag next to it. I opened it and saw muffins in there. there were about six muffins there. I guess this time I'm luckier. I had food. 

I took a muffin and ate it with my hands still tied. My stomach felt a little better. I then took my pills. I realised that there wasn't any water I could drink to swallow my pills. I really wanted to skip my medicine then I remembered Daehyun's text. I decided to swallow the medicine without water. The taste was horrible and I almost vomited.

Thank you for the muffins.
Don't worry about me.
Love you too.
-Your Princess

I replied him. I was only a princess in Daehyun's eyes. 

I wonder how long am I gonna be trapped in my own room.

I laid on my matteress thinking of our first month and slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

THANKYOU for subscribing and commenting! Seeing them makes me happy!