Sweeter than Sugar

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

I woke up from my sleep, the house was quiet, I guessed my sleeping beauty was stil in dreamland. I smiled thinking about what I planned for today. Both of us were finally free to spend time alone together, going on dates since she didn't need to go to the studio and I didn't need to settle any gang related stuff. I got out of my bed and washed up before heading towards my girl's bedroom. I didn't bother knocking the door since I knew she was gonna be sound asleep. I entered her room and I saw her sleeping peacefully with her limbs spreaded out and the blanket only covered her left leg. I wondered whether she was comfortable sleeping on this bed because if she isn't comfortable, I would gladly get her a new one but judging from the fact that she was so soundly asleep with minimum stirs, I guess she was comfortable.

I sat next to her. I can't help but admire her beauty. Those eyes that attracted me, her cute nose and her lips that was always calling out to me. Of course, what mattered most was her inner beauty, how sweet and innocent she is and now, how playful and bubbly. How can God create someone so perfect? My eyes then traced down her arms. There were still faint pink marks on her arms even after so long. Her wrists is also covered with faint rope marks. I seriously wondered how can anyone even lay a finger to harm her. I'm gonna protect her and love her.

How is it that she's still asleep when I've been tracing my fingers along her facial features and her arms? I decided to wake her up. I planted my lips onto hers. It felt so good stealing a kiss from her like that. I held there till my princess opened her eyes. Her eyes shot open and she pushed me away by my chest.

"Ow..What was that for? Is this how you greet people in the morning?" I whined rubbing my chest even though it didn't hurt.

"I was shocked! I opened my eyes and I see you so closely in front of my face! Who wouldn't get shocked seeing someone kissing them while they're asleep? and my morning face.... you even interrupted my dream... That handsome boy~~" She said the last four sentences a little softer but I was still able to catch it. After she realised what she had just said, she covered . 

"Oh! I'm sorry! Does it hurt?" She removed my palms away from my chest as she took a look at the light red marks.

"Of course! Who knew you had so much strength early in the morning!?" I asked her.

"Sorry sorry! Who asked you to wake me up like that?" She replied rubbing my chest for me.

"You like it don't you? Maybe you can kiss it, the pain would probably go away." I said cheekily.

"You tricked me!" She said slapping my chest again. I laughed.

"Awww are you embarrassed?" I said as I cupped her face. I felt that she wanted to remove my palms from her face. She wasn't even looking at me. Right, she was still in her 'morning face' maybe that's why sher was feeling that way.

"Darling, look at me." She turned and faced me reluctantly.

"What's this morning face thing you're talking about? You look gorgeous even in the morning so stop feeling like you're ugly or something because to me you're the most beautiful. Stop doubting yourself. Do I need to hang mirrors all over your room for you to finally see that you're beautiful? Stop feeling insecure okay?" I said to her. She nodded.

"So you want me to hang up mirrors in your room?" I . Her eyes widen and she shook her head. 

"Morning Princess" I kissed her forehead.

"Morning Daehyunnie~" She pinched and streched my cheeks.

"So what's with that 'handsome' guy that you've dreamt of? You already have me!" I wanted to know. Why was she even dreaming of other guys?

"Ahh this guy, he has eyes and lips like yours," She rubbed her thumb against my lips.

"And he had a beautiful shade of blackish brown hair which looked so soft." She ruffled my hair.

"Wow that must be one handsome man." I said sarcastically. I admit I was feeling jealous. I stood up from her bed.

"Aye~ Why are you so thickskinned?" She grabbed my wrist. Now she's calling me thinkskinned? I looked at her.

"I was dreaming of you silly! Just that you dyed your hair." She said while she pulled me back down to sit.

"Yah." She tricked me but I was smiling.

I cupped her face again and started kissing her all over her face. She was shocked the entire time my lips were at different parts of her face.

"Happy Free Kiss Day." I said after I stopped.

"Hmmm! So means that you didn't pay for my past kisses!" She said to me.

"Oh? I didn't know I needed to pay for your kisses? Would you want to calculate the total sum for me because I can't calculate something so priceless or do you want me to give you my bankbook?" I asked her.

"So cheesy~" She snuggled up to me, hugging my waist.

"So I don't need to get my bankbook?" I asked.

"Stop teasing me!" She lightly slapped my thigh.

"But you're so cute when teased!" I exclaimed. We cuddled for awhile.

"So should I dye my hair to black?" I asked her still thinking how easily she tricked me. 

"Hmmm?" She looked up at me while resting her head on my chest.

"You said I was handsome in black right?"

"Yeah, but I like your blonde hair!" She said while ruffling then pulling my hair. This girl is so cute.

I suddenly remembered about my plans for us today.

"Go get ready, I have plans for us!" I said to her. She skipped out of the room.

"Yah!! Where's my kiss?!" I shouted loud enough for her to hear.

"What kiss?!" She shouted back.

"Nevermind..." I replied.

She ran back to her room, held on to my face and kissed my lips, pressing onto mine rather tightly and then she ran off. I can't help smiling to myself.

sorry for taking such a long time to retype this chapter. I kinda just lost motivation having a chapter deleted. But when i saw you guys subcribe, I was motivated again! There might be slight changes or not, I'll try to keep things as similiar to the previous one as much as possible. :)  Why does it feel like the previous one was better? 

Thank you for all the subscribing even though I have not been updating for 2 weeks!