Buffet

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

A week has passed since Daehyun got suspended from school. During the first few days, he would wake up and drive me to school. He always seemed so tired early in the morning since he's been having late nights. He was usually playing games. I wonder how can he even sit and play video games all by himself. Sometimes I would accompany him before I go to bed. He always made an effort to set his alarm to be able to drive me to school. How sweet can this guy get? I really didn't want to trouble him so I decided to turn off his alarm and I made my way to school alone.

School was indeed different without Daehyun around. Time passed so much slower. To be honest, I didn't want to come to school without Daehyun around. I suddenly feel so insecure. But its not like I can skip school. Of course, without Daehyun around meant that I'll be bullied. Sometimes the girls would pour water over me and locked me in one of the toilet cubicles and only released me after at least an hour. I would go to the office to get a new set of clothes.

Other times, like today, they would find ways to embarrass me like tripping me and calling me names. The only times I was free was during breaks when I was with the boys. Although I could hear whisperings, at least it wasn't physical. I'm quite thankful that the boys would often scare them away by their death glares or threats. But after breaks, there was a lot of name calling. They called me names such as flirt and other mean stuff. I ignored their snide remarks but I can't help but feel hurt. Daehyun ah, why stand up for me when you're gonna get suspended?

Finally the last bell of the day rang! I immediately pack my stuff and ran out of class to prevent anymore unhappy stuff from affecting me. I knew Daehyun would be waiting for me. I exited the school gate and he was in front leaning on his car. 

"Daehyunnie!" I ran towards him trying my best not to make myself appear as an idoit. He stubbed out the cigarette and smiled.

"I miss you!" I said shyly as I threw myself onto him, hugging him. 

"Haha. My silly princess. Why didn't you wake me up in the morning?" He pulled away and ruffled my hair.

"I didn't want to trouble you. You look so tired from all your late night gaming." I poked his eyebags lightly.

"Waaa so thoughtful?" He cupped my head and shook it side to side. This boy.

"I'm always thoughful!" I beamed a smile.

"Okay get in." He opened the door and I got in. 

I know how Daehyun dislikes me keeping things from him. I wanted to tell him about the bullying but seeing his smile made me forget all the unhappiness. I could always endure them. Afterall I'm only left with two weeks of being alone. Its not like he could un-suspend himself even if I told him.

Daehyun's POV

I woke up feeling sleepy but shot up when I realised how bright my room was. It was almost noon! I went straight to ~~~~~'s room and she wasn't there. Luckily she left for school but why didn't she wake me up? 

I went to get dressed and went to get a dress for my Princess to change into. After that, I waited for her outside the school.

 

"Change into this." I handed her the shopping bag from the backseat when we stopped at the red light. 

"Here?" She looked at me.

"Yea. You wanna change outside instead?" I didn't expect her to say that. 

"No no. But...." 

"But? But what? I'll dim the windows. No one can see." I . My car doesn't even have that function. This girl is so fun to tease.

"Er.... O..okay.." She said. I was surppressing my laughter.

"Don't look!" I was looking at her. I turned away. But stealing a peek. When she was about to her blouse, I grabbed her hands.

"Pabo~ My car can't dim the windows. How can you be so cute and gullible my silly girl. I was just teasing. I didn't know you would fall for it." I laughed. She frowned.

"Why are you always bullying me?!" She asked grumpily.

"Because you're fun to tease!" I was still laughing and she was pouting.

"Because I love you?" I pecked her pouting lips.

"See if you like it." I pointed to the bag before driving. She didn't take a look at it and she was already planning to change. This girl, I'm speechless.

"Waaaa. So nice! Thank you Daehyunnie! But what's the occasion?" One second she was pouting and the next she was grinning like a kid who just gotten a new toy.

"Must there be a reason to buy things for my princess?" She blushed.

We arrived at a classy buffet restaurant. I didn't know how much she could eat but it didn't matter. She went to change into the dress while I waited for her. When she came out, I was stunned. So beautiful and innocent. Wow.

Her dress

Her dress

 

I held her hands and led her to the restaurant. I have already reserved seats. We went to get our own main dishes but shared the other side dishes. She would take some of my food to try and I would give her a look. Not that I mind her taking my food. I just found her cute. She would then slowly withdraw her hand.

"Not stealing anymore from my plate?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"Ah~" I fed her and she gladly opened .

After our lunch, ~~~~~ went to the dessert section. She was staring at the cupcakes.

"You're just gonna stare and not eat, are you?" I asked her. She shook her head and went to pick the cupcakes. She also took other desserts but I think she particularly liked cupcakes.

"Are cupcakes your favourite?" I felt bad because I didn't know what she liked while she always fed me with whatever I liked. She nodded eagerly.

"Haha. okay okay. Eat slowly." I rubbed her stomach.

"Don't do that!" She said as she stopped eating and placed the half eaten cupcake back on the plate.

"Why did you stop?" I asked her. She looked down. I think I know why. She was afraid that she would be fat. This girl is too silly.

"Look princess, its just cupcakes. They won't make a difference to anything. Eat okay?" I placed the cupcake on her lips. She hesitated but opened eventually. After our desserts, I called for the bill and we left.

"Did you enjoy the food?" I asked her while we walked back towards the car.

"Yupp! Ah... so full!" She linked arms with mine.

"So where's my thank you?" 

"Haha!" She then kissed my cheek. I was smiling. I didn't expect that.

We headed home. I surfed channels while my girl was doing her homework. I sat beside her.

"Ugh! So difficult!" She flipped the papers. I took a look at the questions and tried explaining to her. She was just nodding but I didn't think she was listening to me. While I was explaining, she took a marker and started doodling on my arm. I tried to pull my arm away.

"Don't move or it won't come out nice!" She pulled my arm and put it on the table. I just allowed her to doodle since she was rather stressed. She then started laughing. I looked at her artwork and facepalmed myself. How playful is my baby girl? She wrote 'pabo Daehyun' across my forearm. I glared at her.

"Okay okay. Its not complete." She then took another coloured marker and added more words. 

"Done!" She admired her masterpiece. I smiled too.

It wrote ' I love my pabo Daehyun ♥'.

 

Its been three months since I've started this fanfic! Thank you all so much for your comments and 254 subscribers! I know I've said this many times but I'll say it again! 

I hope you've enjoyed my fic till now! :) 

Awww... No Mery goodbye stage already! But B.A.P's repackaged album!!! Dae's and Bang Yongguk's I Remember!!!