Drink Drank Drunk

My Gangster Prince

~~~~~~'s POV

*Bang!* I jumped when I heard that loud sound. I turned and saw Daehyun not looking happy for whatever reason. I guessed he must have slammed his plam on the table.

"What are you doing?" Daehyun asked.

"Washing?" I stated the obvious. Since I had nothing to do and the sink was filled with dishes, I might as well just wash them.

"Stop. Put them down now." Daehyun said, totally sounding differnt from the fluffy Daehyun just now. He sounded really annoyed. I obediently stopped washing. He sighed.

"Why are you washing when you're supposed to be cuddling, hugging or at least kissing me?" he pouted cutely. This boy~ Forever scaring me with his sudden change of tone.

"This wouldn't take much time. Besides, I'm already used to it. I have been doing the same routine for many years." It was really no big deal. Daehyun then pulled me away from the sink and had both his hands circling my waist.

"Why are you always talking about the past? I should punish you every time you bring those unhappy stuff up." Daehyun said sternly. I knew he meant whatever he said. I got very frighten. Punish? Like how my stepfamily would?

"I'm sorry!! Please!! Don't punish me!" I pushed his hands away as I stepped back, keeping a distance from him. Please Daehyun, don't do anything to me... 

It's like a thousand times worst that what I was feeling when my stepfamily carried out their punishment.

Daehyun's POV

I came into the kitchen and saw her washing. Didn't I tell her not to do any of the chores today?! I was a little annoyed when she didn't listen to me. I realised I was unable to control my temper again. It's her birthday! Let it go Daehyun! Don't spoil it. Give her a memorable one. I sighed realising how fierce I sounded which might have scared her.

"I'm sorry!! Please!! Don't punish me!" She pushed me away, avoiding me. I slapped my forehead. Of all words I had to use, the word 'punish' just had to leave my mouth. Like I wasn't aware how much that word scared her. 

"Hey hey, I'm sorry. You know I don't mean it like that. I will never punish you that way." I held on to her shoulders. She was shaking with fear and was avoiding eye contact with me. It was as if I would have slapped her anytime. I felt bad for making her think that way.

"Sorry sorry! Don't cry... I really don't mean punish you as in beating you or something. I will never do that. I swear. I'm so sorry for scaring you." I said feeling really horrible. She shook her head, it was her way of saying it's okay. I hugged her with her head close to my chest. She was hesitant at first but she then wrapped her arms around my waist..

"Still, you are not allowed to bring up and unhappy past from now on okay. If not, every time you say something about it, you will owe me twenty kisses on my lips. Your punishment. This is how the word punishment is used in my context. Sorry for scaring you." I her hair. She did not say anything.

"You heard me? No bringing up of unhappy past, no living in the past anymore." I repeated, tilting her chin to make her face me.

"No no. Cannot. If that's gonna be your punishment, you will keep wanting to be punished since I know you will want to kiss me." I said proud. She rolled her eyes and slapped my chest lightly.

"If you do any of those two, I'll sleep on the floor for three days each time you break it you hear me?" I said looking into her eyes, telling her I wasn't joking.

"Why? Shouldn't I be the one instead?" She asked.

"No. If not you will not take it seriously and let it torment you. If it involves me, maybe you would think twice about breaking it. You will think twice right?" I asked, feeling unsure. I thought, maybe if it involved me being uncomfortable she would really think twice. I did not plan to make her guilty in the process but I could only think of this.

She nodded and snuggling in, hugging me tighter. I liked this feeling, having her so close to me.

"Why are you so nice to me? I don't deserve it." She said playing with the collar of my tee.

"Ah there you go again. You really want me to sleep on the floor is it?" I asked. She shook her head vigoriously apologizing. 

"Okay okay. Apology accepted. Go nap, I'll wake you up later." I said as we left the kitchen, cuddling each other.

"I'm not tired." She replied.

"Then at least lie in bed till you're tired or you can be the model for your new present."I said cheekily.

"I'll lie in bed!" Good choice. How was she not tired? The time she woke up till now, she had been playing and laughing non-stop. True enough, she fell asleep within minutes. I made sure she was comfortable before I left to get started on dinner. I was planning to cook spegetti for her, just like our first date. 

I woke her up after I had laid the table with food. We had a lovely candlelight dinner. It was really romantic. After dinner we cuddled on the couch.

"Daehyunnie~" She called me.

"Hmmm?" I answered, playing with her hair.

"I know your secret." She sat up on her knees. 

"Secret? What secret?" I was feeling nervous. I didn't keep anything from her. What secret could she have found out?

"Jongup told me something. You better come clean with me and I'll consider letting you off." She said seriously. I was starting to get worried. What did I hide from her?

"What? Was it that time at the club?" I asked a little panicky.

"Club?! No but now you have some explaining to do. What happened in a club? Was there some girl involved?" She questioned. Did I just dig my own grave? Daehyun! How could you be so dumb at times like this?! She obviously had you!

"Er... nothing happened." I looked away. It wasn't a big deal anyway. She did not say anything but glared at me.

"Okay okay. stop glaring at me like that. I'll tell you. There was this girl who approached me for my number. BUT I SWEAR I DIDN'T EVEN GIVE HER A SECOND LOOK NOR GIVE HER MY NUMBER! BELIEVE ME!" I blurted out hoping she does not get mad or anything like that.

"So you gave her a first look?" She asked me. 

"Erm.. I.." Of course I did. I had no choice. She approached me first.

"Okay okay I'm teasing you. Since when you become so naive? Hahaha~" She laughed at me. So playful.

"But still, Jongup told me something..." She smiled.

"What is it! Stop keeping me in suspense! I don't even know anything!" I was obviously really worried.

"Hahaha~ You're so cute!" She pinched my cheeks lightly. 

"Jongup told me that you once did a y dance. Is that true?" She asked me. 

"No no. It's not true. Jongup must be drunk when he told you that." I tried to hide the fact.

"What? It's true?" She asked. Didn't she hear what I said?

"No it's not!" I laughed.

"What? You want to show me? Okay!" She said totally ignoring what I was saying.

"Nooo!" I whined.

"What? You want me to clap too once you're done? I'll have to see your performance first!" She said. I find it really amusing how she can totally ignore me and converse by herself. 

"Quick Daehyunnie!!" She clapped, laughing like crazy. I guessed she probably find herself weird as well. Oops.

"Ugrh... Always make me do embarrassing stuff. Only once because its your birthday! I'm not doing this any other day!" I grumbled as I got up. She cheered like the most enthusiastic fan. Her reaction was cute but whatever I was about to do was gonna make me want to hide. 

I stood in front of her and....

"Ahhhhh!!!!" We both screamed. It was funny to her but humiliating for me. Why did I even agree to it? This crazy girl. I sat back on the couch not wanting to face her.

"Ahhh~ That's so cute! A really funny birthday performance." She said smiling and clapping. Why is she so playful today? Oh well, at least she's smiling and laughing. Anything to see that smile, hear that laughter.

"Thank you Daedae!" She said as she cuddled close to me.

"I have another present for you." I said.

"Really?!" She replied like a small kid high on sugar.

"Yes but you bullied me. I'm not gonna give it to you. Maybe wait for next year?" Now it was payback time. hehe~

"Awww please give it to me!!" She aegyo-ed, hugging me really tightly, swinging my arms, shaking and nodding my head, whatever action she could think of to have me take the gift.

"Fine fine. So hard to please!" I pinched her nose. 

I went back to my room and took the gift.

"Close your eyes." I said to her.

"I don't want!" She whined.

"Close or nothing." I smirked. She pouted but closed her eyes. I took the gift out and placed it around her neck. It suited her perfectly.

"Open your eyes." I said to her. She opened, shocked to see my face right in front of her. I gave her a kiss.

"Happy Birthday Love~" I smiled.

"Wa- Wow... It's beautiful but you don't need to spend so much on it. I feel bad." She replied.

"Why are you so cute? Its fine. I still feel like it's a little too small."

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Yes! I love it! Thank you!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"So what must you do?" I asked, hinting her.

"Cheeky skinship boy!" She squashed my face but gave me kisses around.

"Next time, I'll give you a bigger one! For our wedding!" I smiled.

"What wedding? Who said anything about wedding? We are less than a year old!" She said with a smile on her face. I know she liked the idea. When the time is right.... We're still too young.

I pulled her into my embrace.

"Since it's your birthday, lets open up a bottle." I suggested. Since I will be with her, I would be able to keep a lookout for her.

"Yes! Okay!" She said as she ran to the kitchen and took a random bottle. We played finger games and drank it. It seemed like she was having fun. I was too. I could tell she was getting a little tipsy but since it was her birthday and she did not have a birthday celebration, I allowed her to drink somemore. 

"Daehyunnie~ Thank you for today. Its the best birthday I've ever had. Thank you." She lazily slung her arms around my shoulders, smiling. I knew she was drunk.

"No worries. As long my princess is happy, its worth it." I ruffled her hair.

"I'm sorry for hurting you the other time by saying mean things. I really did not mean it" She mumbled with her eyes closed, resting her head on my shoulder. I just nodded since she wouldn't even hear what I say.

"You know I love you right? Hehe~" She laughed as she stumbled to cup my cheeks, squeezing them. She tripped over my legs but luckily I caught her in time. She sat on my thighs and started kissing me all over my face. My eyes, my nose, between my forehead, everywhere that was visible. She then gave me a silly smile and hug me.

"Yes yes, I know you love me. I love you too." I replied to her. She did not say anything but snuggled her face into my neck. I caressed her back.

"Ah!~~" She suddenly shot up with her eyes closed, her head and my chin collided in the process.

"Ow..." I groaned. She then went back resting her head on my chest. We remained like this for awhile.

"Come let's get you to bed." I said as I patted her.

"Okay~" She said but did not move. I had to carry her up. 

"Weee~" She was kicking her legs while she was in my arms. I laughed.

"Ah~ Why is it so hot here?" She shouted, giving me a shock after I put her down on her bed.

"Hot?" I asked.

"YA!!" She was still shouting.

"Ay.. What are you doing!?" I asked when she almost took off her top. She had already brought the bottom of her shirt halfway up. Lucky I'm still sober... I stopped her.

"Yah yah!!" I shouted when she attempted to take off mine instead. I was laughing at what her drunk self was doing. So.... she is this wild when she's drunk...

"UGRHH! Take it off!!" She shouted when I stopped her from taking off my top. I'm really lucky I'm sober. If not I don't think I would be able to control myself.

"No princess, I'm not hot. I can leave my shirt on." I tried telling her.

"Then I wanna take mine off!!" She said. She almost removed her top again before I had to stop her.

"Okay okay. I'll take off. Aish you crazy girl." I said. I don't know what weird logic she had and how she could as me to take off when she's the one feeling hot. She then helped me remove my top. I was so embarrassed. After removing, She smiled and poked my waist and then slumped down on her bed, sleeping, hugging my shirt. I burst out laughing at how cute she was.

"Good night princess." I said as I pecked her forehead and covered her with her blanket. I was lucky she did not drink to the extent she would puke.

So.... This is how she behaves when she's drunk. It was a funny sight but I think for safety, only one of us can be drunk at anytime. 

"Happy Birthday princess. I'm glad you had fun." I said as I closed the door.

 

Whoo. Finally up! My computer was being a . Rahhh! Thank you for all the comments and subs! As usual, I do not know when my next update would be. I was supposed to be doing my report but this tempted me...... And I didn't want to lose the momentum so~~ 

Oh~ I've thought about it and read some of the comments. I'm still uncomfortable with the idea of writing so... no for this fic! Sorry for those who wanted ....

And they're not getting married... still to young! haha~

OHOH AND CONGRATS TO B.A.P FOR WINNING THE ROOKIE AWARD!!