First Eye Contact

My Gangster Prince

Daehyun's POV

'Pfft, like i will really attend detention." I thought as i made my way to my seat, at the back of the class, near the window. Wait, who's that girl sitting in front of my seat? I hated people sitting around me. People start will start chatting and gossiping non-stop which gets on my nerves. I glared at her and maybe she felt it, she looked up and our eyes met each other. 

She has beautiful eyes, her hair is long and flowy. She has such a pure and innocent image, different from all those es in class clinging onto me calling me Oppa and stuff. , what am i saying?! She's just another girl, a beautiful one. AH stop it Daehyun! She looked away. Wait, what's that on her forehead? it seemed like a bruise. urgh why do u even care Daehyun. stop staring and go back to your seat! Why does she reminds me of her?

~~~~~~~'s POV

That Daehyun boy was walking towards my direction probably back to his seat. I felt weird so i looked up. I saw him looking or rather, glaring at me. Why does everyone in this school glares at me? urgh. I didn't know why i looked up and our eyes met. Wow, he has cute eyes, with the baby fat underneath them. His skin is flawless and his hair seems soft! He looks so handsome even with his mask covering half of his face. Oh my! did i just say that? i felt awkward that our eyes met for quite some time, i looked away. Little did I know my heart was actually beating faster than usual.

Soon it was break time, the bell rang and students rushed out of class like they would have starved to death if they were in class any longer. 

Since i didn't make any friends yet and i didn't want to go for break alone, i decided to be friendly and turn around to ask daehyun who was seated behind me whether we could eat together since he was still sitting and wasn't around eariler and didn't know what happened to me. those girls.... 

"Hey, erm, Daehyun right? I'm new here and erm, I haven't made any friends yet, can i join you for break?" My lips curved into a small smile while i was slapping myself mentally cause i felt i sounded stupid. 

He took his wallet and stood up, headed for the door. Wait, what does this mean? Do i eat with him or not? Ah! Since he didn't reject, i guess silence is consent right? I headed ran out of class and catched up with him.

 

Short one! I actually split the chapter cause it was kinda getting too long. 

I wonder how long will they take to realise their feelings for each other. Haha! and who's her? her won't be revealed till the later! To find out continue reading! 

Comment! Subscribe! I started this fic without thinking people will actually read it or even subscribe but i have subsicrbers now! THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS!!